Black Shiro did nothing wrong

Black Shiro did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HmtVR
youtube.com/watch?v=uBsuBMoQoGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He tried to be an Avenger boss in a game where BB and Merlin exist

Honestly I don't understand Rulers motive for stopping him other than to have a story in the first place.
I think Higashide has completely misunderstood the concept of Third Magic.

Isn't ruler butthurt because muh servants can't directly affect human world

why did he morph into a samurai?

You can't use heretical magic to wish for the salvation of mankind, that can only be granted through the LORD and MESSIAH, Jesus Christ.

Ruler and Sieg, sitting in a tree

>Honestly I don't understand Rulers motive for stopping him other than to have a story in the first place.

Because she wanted Sieg's cock, it's like when Shitrou threw away his ideals for some booty in HF

>lol its ok to be a child murdered because God will forgive you somehow
Nice logic, Jeanne "If I see a kid I'll kill it" D'Arc

>Wanting to get your timeline deleted
>not wrong

I want to go to Haruhi S3 timeline

Go away, Archer.

She said it herself: the dead should not lead the living. Also, his plan had kind of the eeriness of instrumentality. Are we really still human if some giant magical orb thingy forces us to be perfect?

I'm probably really late to the party but: Why did Nasu have to make Astolfo a trap?

I still don't get it. Do the Japs think it's funny? Are they trying to get back at all the waifufags and doujin authors?

I'm guessing that he probably crossdressed once to assassinate someone or something like that so they decided to go full trap with him

At least this show had Atalanta.

He was killed and eaten by Taiga.

Nothing wrong with instrumentality either, but at least Shinji gave a choice to people

Well if so, there's nothing about it in our legends, unlike, say, Loki.

Yeah, HOW could a male possible have and maintain a girlish figure like that? The hips are too wide for an anatomical male. I think I agree with the guy who said that Nasu didn't really know what the character's gender would be until later in the series.

>I want to make you happy using my body
What was Sieg implying?

>why did Nasu have to make King Arthur a 5' blonde girl?
>why did Nasu have to make Jack the Ripper a lewd 10 year old?
>why did Nasu have to make Arjuna a pajeet but Karna a white fuccboi?
>why did Nasu green light a 4 season series of magical girl Illya and her middle schooler slut friends?
Just don't think

Fulfilling her desire for his dick

Jackhammering.

>The hips are too wide for an anatomical male
imgur.com/a/HmtVR

But Jeannu is a saint woman

First one is I think because that was the premise explored in the original VN, last one is because, "money, dear boy", and I really don't know the answers to questions 2 and 3.

No she's not

She doesn't even consider herself a saint.

What a shame that they hid their penises, I kinda wanted to see them

So I finally decided to watch this and
>came for astolfo because trapfag
>grew to hate both him and jeanne because of dick sucking sieg all the time
>best girl was actually Mordred all along
What a ride, will i get more of the best pair if i read the novel? Tears were shed when they died.

Don't fool yourself, Jeanne is a fucking whore.
Even worse than Semiramis.

Whether she thinks she deserves the title or not, she is officially a saint. Canonized 1920 by Pope Benedict XV.

>I've met many fools like you, hell-bent on destroying the present in an attempt to resurrect the past. Like those others, you try to justify your selfish desire for control by cloaking it in the guise of altruism. You're not satisfied with any result that ends in loss? Your immaturity and weakness makes me laugh.
>So, you asked me if I thought you were evil, right? You deluded, spiteful ghost.
>That's exactly right. Your misguided ideals are nothing more than the corrupted logic of one long dead. You are the epitome of evil; a lifeless shade who'd sacrifice the innocent for your own selfish goals.

JEANNE PLEASES YOUNG (IN DRAGON YEARS) DRAGONS FOR PLEASURE

u guys didn't answer me in the last thread.
What can I expect from my waifu?
(I still don't watch Apocrypha)

Don't talk about a holy martyr like that.

Jeanne loves dragon shota

She's a literal whore of Babylon.
Why don't you get a better waifu like Atalanta for example?

I enjoyed watching her, but she doesn't do much other than controlling Laputa.

>typemoon wiki, Assassin of Red
>Natural enemy: Shirou Kotomine

dude what?

>like Atalanta
>YOU COULD HAVE SAVED THE CHILDREN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cute but shit personality, no thanks.

Atalanta was the best servant in this show, faggot.

I'm mad that best boy died because of her

Wrong.

>I'm guessing that he probably crossdressed once to assassinate someone or something like that so they decided to go full trap with him
No, he crossdressed to cheer up a friend who was sad about his girlfriend/wife being a thot, and then they got drunk together and went out to pick up chicks.

This guy was a massive faglord.

But you're also wrong there, old man.

his mistake, Nasu takes no prisoners

>>why did Nasu green light a 4 season series of magical girl Illya and her middle schooler slut friends?
Because it's the best fate content.

I unironically and genuinely agree. Went into Prisma expecting early Negim and instead got late Negima.

Should have dicked his master, she deserved it.

>best girl was actually Mordred all along
Of course. Someone post that Sawashiro chart.

retards like this are the reason fate has went to shit

Her overreaction to that fucking illusion was such a fucking turn off that she went from bland to retarded in one easy step.

I'm into ZR and fox ears and i can't even start to like her, she's such a shit character.

Same here senpai, I love the ZR and Hayamin but shit
>NP is Crit but so is Dadalot an he hits harder
>Outclassed by Gil, Orion and Bully Queen to the Extreme Euryale.

Berserker was the best and the cutest.

t.Jeanne "manslaughter your daughter" D'Arc

If Magic exists it is the work of the Lord by default or else he isn't the supreme creator of everything. Therefore there is nothing wrong with using magic to wish for the salvation of mankind.

"Heretical" magic is just another form of the Lord's power and it must be used to help others.

What is your favorite episode so far?

25 because this shit will finally be over

>2017
>Christfag

Now if he had been Muslim, then he would have been right by default. Just ask the Brits and Swedes!

Ask around.
Everyone will agree that Atalanta was a better character than Jeanne.

>King Solomon accomplished only one miracle, but, on the other hand, that exemplifies his prudence.
>It is better to be made known to the people that "the king is receiving God's protection" only once.
>Because any more miracles than that will either frighten or corrupt the people.

I know right? Can't believe an eroge ended up being just mild fanservice! They've gone weak. Need to bring back actual sex!

>O MY FRANKENSTEIN
This show is fucking terrible, holy shit.

>Someone post that Sawashiro chart
Seconding this

What are the biggest mistakes with the Fate series?

Archer Blanco was the best playable Servant in Extra

Everything by Nasu

I really wish the Saber Clone was the actual MC this time round, because our actual MCs were bland as fuck and didn't do jack shit for like half the plot.

Apocrypha is the worst Fate story, and was only animated because FGO sheep will buy anything with the Fate name on it.

If anything, it helped establish FGO as canon

The answer to all that is money

>didnĀ“t even finish semiramis
Mordred is useless

How did you come to that conclusion?

Time and time again.

Semiramis just wanted to be a badass Assassin, but Shirou's complete lack of interest in her was too much for her to ignore.

BAAHHSAAKAA!!

God is canon in Fate. He chose Jeanne. He didn't choose Shirou to be a saint. He was labeled as one by peasants for knowing magecraft. That automatically makes anything he does, not supported by any divine.

This, combined with the fact that God will destroy the entire Apo worldline if Amakusa won.
His heart was in the right place, but the Nasuverse's God is kind of a giant dick.

Is this .hack//GIFT?

How will Ufotable even compete?

By adding 50 filters

Explain user. What part of that looks good?

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsuBMoQoGc

based archer. sad we wont get games like extra again.

Keeping characters on model for longer than 0.0001 seconds?

But why should we care about being human anyway?

God, its like looking at miniature sized titans, all that is missing is the retarded faces and the autistic behavior

Can we please just forget this fourth-rate fanfic series exists and move on to literally anything else?
Fucking Grand Order is less cringeworthy than this shit.

saints don't have to be virgins. there are even canonized saints that were married to each other

>Black Shiro

is it really? Is Shiro a fucking paradox or some shit? Or did he accidentically gain Omnipresence or some shit?