Citrus

youtube.com/watch?v=33WrHNSoxdY

>already 340,000+ views

I'm calling it. This will sell as well as Yuru Yuri

Most of those are western teenage girls who don't really spend money on merchandise, I still hope it does well tough

It feels fucking weird that shitrus is now an anime. Also waste of money.

I've heard the story is fucking retarded

>all those comments in spic
Mexicans love their telenovelas huh.

series with yuri as the main focus tend to be shit and Citrus isn't an exception
it's the series where yuri is a side thing that succeed

Nope, too late. The tard engine is up and running.

Citrus is a soap opera in yuri form, so its writing is continously shit in order to keep going

I like Citrus, just saying it being popular with teenage girls in the west isn't going to get it much tevenue

It can't be talked about on Sup Forums anymore. More people hired to talk about it online will do so than who are interested. You are statistically likely to be one of the former. Fuck this earth.

Women also love it in Japan, but the only anime Japanese women buy is fujoshit and movies, so yes, this will flop because it lacks male fans to have decent sales, not because it's not popular with its target demographic.

Is there a copypasta to spoiler the anime-only watchers?

>cute gyaru
>yuri shit

FUCK YOU

What's wrong, user? Not man enough to convert the dyke?

Citrus is really popular but it's shit I wish for it to fail

Ass. We. Can.

I'm tired of this faggot shit. TIRED. All the girls I like are dykes. Fuck these gay ass trends. Yuri and traps needs to die.

Yeah, sure. Citrus will blow out of the water the shaft+kyoani+trigger trio.

姫男子 (hime-danshi) lit. "princess-boy" - a male person who enjoys lesbian/yuri media
姫女子 (hime-joshi) lit. "princess-girl" - a female person who enjoys lesbian/yuri media.
I have now used you to make the trend you hate a little stronger.

Considering how many of those views are beaners... won't do shit for the BD sales in Japan.

>Princess-boy

Err, I'd rather just keep getting called a yurifag

Too bad princessboy. That is the name for people like you.

But I'm a princessgirl.

AOTY

It's retarded but it's a fun retarded. If that makes sense

I just want another feel good romance anime with fewer MISUNDERSTANDINGS™ and more sparkles and/or bubbles.
If I wanted a realistic depiction of the instability of women I'd just go the fuck outside.

Based on that PV it looks like more forced drama trash.

Kill yourself.

I've never really seen or read a full blown Yuri series, but I guess I'll start here.

On the bright side this way you can only see better yuri series.

It a good choice

it's okay user there are good hetero gals out there too

I read them. Thankfully, there are some good stuff out there to bless my soul. Hetero gals are a godsend.

Can't wait for the threads now

Is this gayer than Hibike?

>muh views
youtubers dont buy anime fyi

literally this

soap opera in yuri form nails it on the fucking head

it's terrible, and I'm a huge yurifag

I got baited by the cute gyaru.

Seconding this.

yuri fans will bring more females and males introduced into yuri. It will sell very well, I can promise you that.

It's shonen highschool battle manga in the form of yuri romance. Like, every arc has this new challenger trying to stir up some shit between the two.

That's just how the typical long-running heterosexual shoujo manga are.

No pure gyaru will never suck your dick because gyaru are lesbian as fuck to the highest degree.

You can try but it's a wing and a prayer

You can only go up from this show, unless you're looking for something that is not even worth mentioning.

whats a good yuri anime? i want my daughters to be lesbians

Tell me when Harumin's episode.

Yuri is the future

Ironically the girl you're posting is a blonde bislut.

In my experience there are 4 kind of yuri series.

1. The kind that are prolonged purely through repeated misunderstandings between the leads.
2. The kind that end within 3 volumes
3. The kind about cute girls doing cute things
4, Maria-sama ga Miteru which I believe accounts for 1/2 of all yuri by volume

What kind is this?

Lies.

>No pure gyaru will never suck your dick because gyaru are lesbian as fuck to the highest degree.
This is why god invented dark elves.

Oh that's a big negatory.

>This will sell as well as Yuru Yuri
Doubtful.

>which I believe accounts for 1/2 of all yuri by volume
Comic Yuri Hime alone has been putting out bi-monthly issues since 2005, and it is one of many. There are multiple trackers dedicated to translated yuri manga alone. The board for it is old, as boards here go. There's lots and lots of yuri.

It amazes me how so many on Sup Forums doubt Citrus's huge popularity in Japan.

No one worth talking to cares about Japan.

Nah lesbian elves are more slutty than gyarus. For lesbian ogres are huge butch types and they would cream themselves over a female elves.

There are no lesbian orcs. If two orcs are fucking, one will grow extra parts so reproduction is possible, and a berzerker state will ensure it happens.

It as a joke about the fact that Maria-sama ga Miteru is the single largest yuri work by a country mile.
>49 LN voume
>9 manga volumes
>39 anime episodes
>34 OVA episodes
>a fairly substantive amount of doujins (I mean it's not even in the same league as 2hu, but literally nothing is, fuck's sake there are literally 12x as many 2hu doujins as there are nanoha doujins)

>There are no lesbian orcs.
I'm talking about lesbian ogre's not orcs user

No one wants to fuck an orc unless it's pretty

A lot of shows don't really sell well despite the source material being popular (or becoming more popular afterwards). It would be hilarious if this show sells more than say, Violet Evergarden or something though.

Unironically? Simoun. Ironically? Sakura Trick.

Mai Hime

New Mai-series when?

OVA episodes
What? I think you're lumping DVD specials with the 3 OVA here which is obviously a bad thing to do.

It's a body of convoluted, contrived relationship drama. You either love it or hate it.

Do you mean lesbian oni? Cause ogre literally just means large humanoid man-eater and doesn't really have a strict mythology outside of specific settings, none of which are unified in appearance or traits beyond the aforementioned large, humanoid, and man-eater.

Oni is just translated as ogre because oni are a type of ogre and oriental to European monster translations are fucking weird.
>fairy means hot celestial chick
>goblin means long-nosed bird person
>ogre means horny drunk
>mermaid means half monkey half fish

citrus is literally a lezbo telenovela

>tfw telenovelas are full of fags but zero lesbos
Still waiting for the day I see a dyke in a telenovela that is not La Rosa de Guadalupe.

>Mai-Hime
Did you mean Otome? Cause Mai-Hime is more of a good slut anime.

Candy Boy. It has literally the single worst title for a yuri series imaginable, but trust me. Make sure they watch it together.

Yes, lesbian oni's are the best oni's for my dick and taking care of their own relationships. Think of the possibilities oni wanting to join fitness harem wanting to fuck the elves so bad.

>>I want my daughter to be lesbian
>>better find a yuri anime
Mate you get off your arse and teach your daughter how to behave in front of ladies instead of using a television to raise her.

Otome isn't the best to way to watch it with your daughters it gives bad values. Hime teaches real life issues and good sexual healing

>webm related

>Candy Boy
>gay sisters being cute

>Yuri on Ice
>fags on ice skates

2018 is the Year of the Yuri

Bothers me on why Sunrise hasn't made a Mai-series or better Yuri series that could top Mai Hime and Code Geass.

>wanting your daughters to get brainwashed
You sick fucks. It's a fucking ideology, a shitty but dangerous farce made by some totally irresponsible LGBT advocates and lobbyists. They don't care about anything other than profit. The lobbying industry is pretty big and quite uncontrollable. Shit, how is that different than brainwashing a homosexual kid with heterosexual significations then?

Fucking retards.

>yurishit
Picked up

trolled hard

You're fucking retarded if you think you can brainwash anyone into having a sexuality they naturally have not. Even if you shame your daughter into fucking girls she will end up sucking dicks behind your back. You're also retarded if you think any of those posts wasn't a joke.

>women aren't mutually exclusive to dick

Women are very bi to each other and they have slept with many girls than men. No women cannot outmatch the Clit.

Can confirm

Buy Prisma Illya for them at Walmart.

No you don't understand. Kids nowadays are getting brainwashed by whatever liberal images and propaganda. One boy now instead of putting the typical toys of man and woman together they'd just put two women instead, because of all those advertising and shit in Europe. If you don't see it as a legitimate problem than you're beyond saving.
>Even if you shame your daughter into fucking girls she will end up sucking dicks behind your back.
No shit, Sherlock. If you brainwash someone not according to their natural inclinations of course it would fail, and it will create a dysfunctional family, identity, relationships, etc., which is why I call those big lobbying industry dangerous. Really next time try to infer before trying to be like those pretentious RationalWikiers.

And now there's this idiot again.

>>>/whatadweeblmao/

>anime is the devil and brainwashing our chillens!
Holy fuck go away retard.

In the famous words of Colin Powell

Woah nigga you expect me to read this

Stop replying idiots, report him for not staying in his subreddit.

>Women are very bi to each other
How Bisexual are we talking bout user

Her character design looks good.
> males introduced into yuri. It will sell very well, I can promise you that.
I don't see why guys would watch it. I guess it'd be as interesting as watching a football anime when football bores you.

Fuck off retard, retards always need at least 1 post telling them to fuck off, otherwise newfags will think such retardation is acceptable. The last thing Sup Forums need is more Sup Forums retards complaining about anime being liberal propaganda.

Even the japs are turning on anime and americans are starting to turn on american media as well.

The whole "yuri is hot! really guys" then proceeding to attack males masculinity for not watching it and convincing girls that their natural inclanation to be turned on by anything sexual overrules their natural lusts toward their preferred sex.

Yuri shits the bed because the majority of women don't dig it and men think of it as something to watch every once in a while but not really get too invested in.

Who are you quoting?

Well more new yuri female fans will show hell it's been a while since we had huge surge from fans since 2004. Also there's been a growing LGBT community down in Japan since the 80s and today.

>Women are very bi to each other and they have slept with many girls than men.

[citation needed]

>Well more new yuri female fans will show hell it's been a while since we had huge surge from fans since 2004.
Wasn't Hidamari Sketch ridiculously popular?

I'm posting the reality of the situation and how these things are sold to the normies.

>normies
hang yourself normalfag

Yeah....
And using "normalfag" unironically as well
You didn't just get her six months ago.

>normies
Embarrassing.