Danganronpa 3 will always exist

>Danganronpa 3 will always exist

NOT CANON

I tried watching it the other day and dropped it after a few episodes

Danganronpa should just stay as a game series

i refuse to acknowledge it's canon. it focused mainly on new characters and not the sdr2 cast and even then, the sdr2 cast was done so dirty, especially nanami

>Kirigiri will never die

honestly the fact that Kirigiri and Naegi cannonically like each other in it is the only reason I accept that it is cannon.

yeah i kind of am in the same boat, them being cannon was pretty heartbreaking.

>planned togami and fukawa reunion scene was cut
why even fucking live

Would another bad anime be worth seeing your V3fu again?

Have you given your daily praise to the future queen and purest maiden Sonia-sama yet?

I hate how she's really pretty outside but quite the cunt inside

You're describing the majority of women

V3 anime but Kiibo is the protagonist

F I C T I O N

Never really understood everyone's problem with it. Future was kind of shitty but Despair was enjoyable.

>cannon

So how are you supposed to watch this, one episode of hope and then one of despair? I just finished DR2 and I'm late to the party

Ideally you wouldn't watch it at all but that's correct.

Then their's the final "Hope" episode

I actually liked it.
Kirigiri is still best grill

>Ideally you wouldn't watch it at all but
I know, but I need my DanganRonpa fix since my toaster can't handle DR3

Future, Despair, Future, Despair. Hope is the last.

My V3fu was Maki, but then I got ntr'd.
So, no.

>Maki
patrician taste

What about Danganronpa 4 to 52?

V3 adaptation when? You know you want it.

Best girl (male)

But the game and it's characters sucked.

After all, is the Nagito OVA canon or not?

danganronpa 3 is the most disappointing thing since my son

I struggled to finish Despair Arc but couldn't bear to go past the 1st ep of Future Arc. Did I make the right decision, or should I continue? I really would've preferred if they didnt fuck Chiaki over and made her an actual human being.

You didn't like Chiaki's execution?

Naegi x Junko was the true OTP

It was fine but in the first place I heavily disliked the fact that Chiaki isn't double unreal. Would've been better if she stayed an AI.

Naegi and his imouto want to find their parents.

They gave up that idea for no reason in S3.

Whatever your opinion of Danganronpa 3 is, you can't deny the threads on Sup Forums at the time were magical. The trainwreck was glorious.

I'll recap it for you.
Old man is the mastermind. He uses Mitarai's brainwashing video that Chisa brought him. His motives for doing this aren't explained; it didn't seem like he was another despairfag. When everyone falls asleep, the person closest to a monitor wakes up, watches the video and kills themselves.
Victims of the video: Chisa, mask guy, pharmacy waifu, candy bitch.
Mask guy's bracelet rule was "can't lie down for longer than 3 seconds" if I remember correctly.
Pharmacy waifu's rule was "can't let other step on her shadow".
Wheelchair girl was dead all along, the one we see is a robot remotely controlled by Monaka (main villain of Ultimate Despair Girls). Munakata destroys it near the end.
(There's a kinda filler episode where Naegi's imouto and Fukawa find Monaka, but she doesn't want to fight and just fucks off.)
Munakata kills the old man, but he manages to stab him in the right eye. Old man's bracelet rule: "can't tell a lie".
Candy bitch kills her blacksmith boyfriend out of fear he will betray her. She feeds him a candy while knowing his bracelet rule: "can't eat". Her rule was "can't leave the facility" (and she doesn't, lol).
Fedora guy's rule was "can't unclench his right hand" (or was it left?). He ends up doing it when Kirigiri falls into a bottomless pit to catch her. She survives it, but he dies.
Kirigiri's rule is "can't enter 4th round with Naegi alive". He lives, and her bracelet activates. She takes pharmacy waifu's special medicine, so it doesn't kill her.
Munakata's rule: "can't open doors". Naegi exploits it to trap him in a room and Talk no Jutsus him. Kirigiri figures out the trick behind the monitors, and they tie Naegi up near one in an attempt to make him survive the video and end the game. But...

1/2

Earlier, Munakata stabs boxer guy, but he lives long enough to cut off his bracelet hand, save Naegi when he watches the suicide video and shut down the killing game (then he dies). His rule was "can't punch". (Naegi's rule was "can't run", btw. Asahina's was "can't get hit".)
With the game over and the bracelets no longer a danger, Mitarai reveals his rule: "can't use his talent". Now he is free to fight despair with what he has, which is another video which brainwashes people to be hopeful. He uses it on Naegi and Asahina so they wouldn't stop him.
Future arc ends, next is Hope episode where DR2 cast shows up and saves the day. Hajime fused with Izuru (Hajime's personality with all of Izuru's talents), and everyone is awake. They Talk no Jutsu Mitarai and leave with him on a ship.

2/2

So, survivors are: Naegi, Kirigiri, Asahina, Weedman, Mitarai and Munakata.

I want to make Tenko-chan like boys, moreso than even Himiko!

Mr. Plinkett should review this because of how bad it is but it will never happen.

Is anything Danganronpa-related genuinely good thoug? I just enjoy it because of the fucked up stories and motivation (and also watch/read everything so I don't get any spoilers)

V3 is fucking trash
Kokichi is a joke of an atagonist compared to Nagito

I liked the first game heaps. It's the easiest of the 3 but I think it was the perfect blend of serious and black comedy.

Yes. It shows how Hajizuru revived the DR2 dead characters using Nagito as an example

Can't hate what you"ve never seen, user
good thing I waited till both where done, then got spoiled the fuck to never watch it

Watched the first season.Don't know what people bitch about,you can't pace something as good as a videogame.

And it will always be a fucking ride to remember.

That's not how you spell Mahiru

>pure

I liked it.

God I can't wait to main her in the inevitable Danganronpa Fighting Game

As someone who never played the games it was fine.

>these people exist
Well good for you I guess but wow. Can't believe you stuck with this shit.

Id argue v3, Past at least, is the super duperest way to experience this franchise.

Play 1, v3 past, play 2, v3 future

No1 cares about the spinoff and prequel

Danganronpa 1, 2 and the anime never happened so who cares.
You wasted your time getting invested in a story that never happened in-universe, bitch.

>inevitable Danganronpa Fighting Game
I just want to play as Junko or Monokuma.

They came back to it again in Danganronpa 18 but it was pretty disappointing, especially considering we were supposed to be done with Hope's Peak at that point

>Mondo talking to Taka in V3's non-canon post game
>Says he spent the night talking with this right hand man from the gang and that he'd be a loser if he didn't listen to his boys when they've got worries and personal problems
Mondo was a total bro.

>danganronpa 1 animation exists
>danganronpa 3 exists
>danganronpa v3 exists

DRV3 is the game. DR3 is the anime.

Based retard

>spend hundreds of hours playing Danganronpa 1, 2 and UDG
>watch the anime and enjoy it
>read all the LNs for the sake of experiencing all of the franchise has to offer
>spend years getting hyped up for the third game in the series, wondering how they could develop the universe next
>it comes out
>enjoy V3 up until the last 10 minutes where the WHOLE FRANCHISE is retconned for the sake of a poor attempt at a MGS2-like twist
>literally everything that has made the Danganronpa franchise popular never happened
>ending is a big fuck you to the audience for liking it
Nigga this twist was even more retarded than the fucking snail in ZTD, and what's worse is that there's people ITT who suck Kodaka's dick so much they'll defend it.

Edgy

>ending is a big fuck you to the audience for liking it
Seems like the brainlet doesn't understand the ending, go fuck yourself

absolutely SEETHING

Holy shit. Do AUs trigger you this much? Do you think people who watch Gundam waste their time because there's a timeline where their favourite show never happened?. Are Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night a waste of time from the moment Apocrypha and Prisma started?

Yeah. You're absolutely seething at the ending for no reason.
Yeah. People defending and liking what you don't like is a crime. They should be put to death for daring to have their own opinions without consulting you

Kodaka is a hack. Just like Uchi. No wonder they're best friends and keep reusing the same ideas over and over again.

I thought the second game was genuinely good, but yeah, it's not really a high quality franchise overall

That still gives me a boner

do you also break down and start crying when someone tells you anime isn't real?

I like how Dio's twist in Virtue's Last Reward is that he's exactly as big an asshole as you think he is. Oh, this is Danganronpa? Why are you talking about that?

>spend years getting hyped up for the third game in the series, wondering how they could develop the universe next
They've said multiple times that V3 was something new, that Danganronpa 3 provided closure for hope's peak timeline.

Said bro murdered a person over fucking nothing

the entire franchise is a horribly written mess, it's only more noticeable in dr3 because the format emphasizes the story more than usual.

Am I not allowed to enjoy the the first seasons of Digimon because Tamers exists?

Danganronpa was never real retard, why would making it fake in V3 change anything at all