Will Syaoran and Sakura ever do anything other than hold hands?

Will Syaoran and Sakura ever do anything other than hold hands?

They're kids. They don't even know what love is. What they feel isn't real love. It's nice in fiction but is absolutely not realistic at all. Let it rest.

No, it didn't work out.

what about that literal child that fuck his teacher in the manga?

It's actually one of Sakura's friends, a girl. The relationship was really toned down for the anime. I read the last volume of the manga to better prepare for Clear Card and they actually were going on a date. Plus the one girl dating the lying kid, which was never really explicitly stated as a romantic relationship in the anime. Plus Eriol and that one girl from the shrine, which I don't think that relationship was in the anime at all.

You really need to inform yourself better.

>she sees it

So what's with the Alice in Timeland book and what is Yuka's motive?

What happened after this?

That's the end of the anime. The manga ended with Syaoran moving away and then coming back a couple years later to be with Sakura. Clear Card continues off the manga and not the anime.

Lolis are for shotas

Lolis are for lolis.

>Tomoyo will have to settle for being impregnated by some man she doesn't care about like her mother

Shotas are for Donovan

What if Sakura propose a threesome?

Even if I don't like /u/, I feel bad for Tomoyo, she's a great lesbian.

they fucked immediately

Maybe they'll introduce another character for her. Akiho in Clear Card is said to be similar to Sakura, though I'm pretty sure she's straight and Tomoyo so far hasn't shown much interest in her outside of being friends.

Should I read Clamp's other works? I've finished rereading Sakura and I followed Tsubasa Reservoir a long time ago when it was still ongoing in the past up until chapter 20. Clamp's art is still as pretty as ever

Tokyo Babylon is pretty good and fairly short. You should also read CCS Clear Card if you aren't already. I'm probably going to read xxxHolic soon so hopefully that's good.

Isn't what's his face, the glasses MC from xxxHolic their kid from a different dimension or something? And also a clone of Syaoran again somehow? I've sort of forgotten exactly what was going on there.

Alternate reality Sakura and Syaoran were cloned, the clones gave birth Syaoran and then via magic are also the parents of Watanuki who took Syaoran's place when he gave up his existence to undo a timeloop

Forget about holic and tsubasa.
Not related to CCS at all.
Just pretend it doesn't exist.

When exactly did CLAMP decide to just make everything they write utter clusterfucks?

Syaoran's going to have to compete with the Flight card for Sakura's love.