What if Shirou summoned Saber Lily?

What if Shirou summoned Saber Lily?

Lower stats saber, Fate and UBW Shirou dies, HF probably doesn't make a difference.

Saber Lily can win if the plot dictates it.

Regular Saber with Shirou as a Master generally has worse stats than Saber Lily with the exception of STR.

Saber Lily probably would be nerfed under Shirou too, but if she were allowed to keep her usual stats or if the nerf was negligible there shouldn't be much of a difference compared to regular Saber.

Would Avalon work with an Artoria that never posessed Excal or Avalon?

how the fuck did the knights fall for this

Lancer would've killed Shirou in their first encounter

Woops I mean when Lancer Trespassed into his home

it would be extremely painful

What if Shirou summoned Lancer Alter?

CALIBURNNNNNNNNNNN

Bedivere is a thing

What if Shirou summoned Spartacus?

Let us ttansfer prana so I shall be able to fight your opressors!

Wait how do dude servants and masters transfer prana efficiently

Normally, manual prana transfer involves the master bleeding into something and letting the servant ingest it. Sex is generally considered a rather clunky way of doing it.

What class would hitler be?

>Rider because he's a military leader and they usually get shoved into the Rider class
>Caster because of his occult connections
>Lancer if the fate universe version actually wielded the lance of longinus
>Avenger because you can bullshit anyone into that class

>Caster because of his occult connections

I know that heroes tend to be built up based partially on the legend around them than their actual deeds, but just to clarify: Heinrich Himmler was the one more interested in the Occult.

Hitler sat in on a few Thule society meetings and was described as "preferring his own ideas" and really was more interested in finding something to replace Christianity in Germany. He also authorized a lot of Nazi archeological research in hopes of proving his ideas of racial supremacy, Aryan descent, etc. as correct.

He even actually mistook runes found in a cave of Northern Italy as proof of a "Norse-Roman connection" when the runes were, in-fact, Celtic/Gaul.

I learned all this from researching for an urban fantasy story.

what if Shirou summoned Mordred?

He wouldn't have Avalon, so he'd die the first time Lancer stabbed him.

Shiro + Mordred leads to fireworks, one way or another.

That's not how that works.

Avalon was put into Shirou by Kerry during the previous HGW. He'd have Avalon's healing no matter what.

Lancer.

It would be a better Apo/Stay Night. It'll be Shonen as fuck though, with how spunky and ideal Mordred and Shirou are.

She doesn't have avalon so unless merlin himself steps in shirou gets fucked 9 ways blade works

Ruler like amakuso

IIRC this version of Saber doesn't have Avalon + she have lower status and Saber was already nerfed under shirou

He will die most likely in Fate and UBW

Wart a cute.

He be a Caster with a specialty in gases.

what happends in Fate would not be pedophilia

Have you worshipped you're king today, Sup Forums?

Supposedly Spartacus and shirou would be uniquely compatible, but he'd get stomped by several other players in the 5th hgw anyway.

Explain what this is? I've only played FSN

Caster because he'd hide in his bunker thanks to base trait.

>using shitty saber
Well at least she's more fuckable than blue saber

A Timeline where her main weapon was the spear instead of the sword.

Yes and I made my king a rider

That's what Saber look like when she grows up instead of being eternally 14.

Timeline she lives, but since she doesn't have Avalon she ages. She is a late bloomer, so puberty finally kicks in

>Arturia is stacked if allowed to grow up
>Morgan is stacked
>Mordred is flat
Where'd it all go wrong for her?

Probably get stacked if allowed to grow up

lots of teen fucking.

I'd actually like to see that.

That's Artoria except if she was literally Hitler

The horse is more attractive than both.

if he had avalon he would summon Artoria, thats the point

>her Court Mage is second only to Solomon when it comes to potential standing for Grand Caster
>illusion spells are outright stated to be one of Merlin's specialties in his profile

Do you not know what a glamor is? Keep in mind also that glamors are more effective when there's less actual alteration being done. It is much easier to make a boyish girl look and sound like a fabulous boy than it is for an overweight faceless NTR guy to look like a bishoujo, for example.

>no Fate/Mommy where Lancer Artoria gets muddy at the end of the 4th HGW and raises Shirou

You sick fuck

Would that mean that Kiritsugu would've previously summoned her too? If so, would Kerry be nicer to her or still bully her?

Nothing really changes. The interesting scenario is if Shirou summoned UMU.

If shirou had done the summoning BEFORE Rin would he have got EMIYA or Saber?
He has avalon inside him, but his entire body is also a catalyst for Redman

>Shirou freaking out about Nero setting up all kinds of nude statues around his house
I can see it.

Real question we should be asking is how hard would Shirou have lost if he'd summoned lion king here and Bazette had summoned a saber (deermud or fergus for maximum celtfagging) for Kotomine to steal?

He's closer to Saber in spirit, so he still summons Saber.

>nipple
Saged, hidden, reported, downvoted, called the cops, microwaved my hard drive, committed suicide.

what are these growths on our king's chest?

They get over by Bellephron
Can't do jackshit against her if running fate route
More fucking crazy if she goes alter

she doesent have excalibur

even outside of stats she literally lacks her biggest weapon that wins her her battles

not to mention shes less skilled

CUTE!!!!

Remember the power level thing in typemoon.

Remember EMIYA being shit meme , told by stats, descriptions, and the immense bullshit that turns out when you see him acting.

Also probably she would be shit since she is younger and less experienced.
Would be like putting a Moeshit girl in fate and see how long she takes to be torn to pieces by any other servants.
Plus she has Calibwathever which makes clear she's asa and they can counter her with some anty dragon weapons.

EMIYA's case he uses weapons that actually boost his parameters though, like Kanshou amd Bakuya. He must have more in addition to that

What if Lancer Alter sat on my face?

das it mane