Buyfag Thread

Miyu a cute !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ftH6PYCao
youtube.com/watch?v=16u1CgZAtP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bellies?

l-lewd

Is Aniplex going to sell tgis figure on TOM, or should I go ahead and use zenmarket or something?

Doesn't TOM have some lewds? I can't find anything to dickbuy. I guess I can cancel some of my amiami preorders and use funbux instead.

I want to lick her cunny.

shitty pic but here's my collection after a few Christmas presents from friends and myself.

I want to taste her precious sweat

CUTE!

Do you have big Sakura?

Super cute collection!

You should look into getting some lighting for it though, some light really goes a far way to improve how a bookshelf display looks, especially on the lower shelves.

give me kuro or give me death

Is it okay to sexualize children?

Only if they do it first.

any guy here >40yo collecting figs?, is it weird past age

Not my video.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ftH6PYCao

It's weird at any age user.

I think it's nice seeing someone enjoying their hobby. I can't understand him but he didn't seem autistic or anything

Every time i judge something or someone i'm instantly hit be the realization my hobby is just as "bad" and so i try not to judge people so much anymore

Hey anons. For non-detolf shelf owners like Ikea Billy, do you put a small dehumidifier somewhere at the back?

Of course its weird, but like everyone here he just doesnt care what others think

Make sure your room is actually humid enough first.

Nope, should I? I tend to take all my figures out twice a month to clean them anyway and I dont live in a majorly humid area

Where I live it's pretty much always more humid than not.

>I can't understand him but he didn't seem autistic or anything
His French is very hard to understand.

The best part about this is the stock templates and transitions. I love old people.

>paying for ems just before a long weekend

Also, I'm 90% sure that's the bootleg Mamiya.

I know your pain. Mine hasnt moved since the 23rd, these extra 4 days have taken a toll on me

Is this a see-through window?

Late Christmas present

>didn't get myself a Christmas present

What should I get myself, Sup Forums?

Get something from a category you havent touched, some stationary, or a mug or plate, or a calendar. Try something new.

>be me, 20y/o degenrate desperate for some fresh hentai
>use based dhl
>national holiday?
>fuckthatshit.jpg
>they teleport that shit across the earth
>not home when delivering, walk all the way around the back and leave it at the back door
>call me and ask if its ok to leave it there
>all this happened in 3 hours

>actually sensible suggestion
Hmm.

Don't post again.

Cute

I swear i've seen this very image at least a dozen times

How? I took it just now

Sugoi!

Sex doll.

yep it seems to be, not sure it I would blame him since that fig is over 22k, this one seems to be original though

youtube.com/watch?v=16u1CgZAtP0

She's on BiJ too.

S2 when?

Not if they’re real or undistinguished from a real person.

that's where you're wrong buddy

More late Christmas present

Are ninjas really cooler than pirates?

Fucking jelly, user. Amico hasn't shipped mine yet

Pirates can be cool, but really there's nothing better than ninjas in skintight bodysuits.

fuck, I want that scale but she's >20k.

V A G I N A B O N E S

Those heels are gross.

Post more

What else to see? I comes with a manga though

>finally find a Lagann gunpla
>its like 8000 anime bucks
fml

why?

why

>forced ems

where do you live?

>gunpla
That isn't gunpla, that's plamo.
Gunpla is Gundam.

I like lewd elves just like any other user.
But 19440 moonbucks is just too much.

I was just whining about the price. It's a fairly big order.

Damn. My shipping cost for amiami is always 500 yen

Ah, a fellow FAG

you shouldn't complain then, forced ems is actually a problem for some regions where SAL parcel size limits are smaller.

>16,480 JPY

Is "Peach skin" THAT bad when compared to 2way tricot?
The difference in price is like double the price.

Where the hell is my Kaede, Ami?

>not wanting the embarrassed face and grass base

Who comiketing this weekend?

Also Yom art exhibit repeat in Akiba tomorrow. It's always time for legs and leggings.

>legs and leggings.
What?

>Special troubled face

Dang, I thought it was just an amiami acrylic.

Man, I really need to stop spending so much on plastic butts so I can afford to visit Japan one day.

Peach skin has no stretch. Makes a big deal if your pillow is fairly stuffed. Most sellers on ebay/ali only charge 10-12bucks for tricot.

>figure looks decent on thumbnail
>open it up
>PULCHRA
Every damn time

Guuuh!!! I've wanted her for so long. I saw her a while back when I was just getting into BuyFag for about 80 USD. Was out of my league at rhe time but now I feel like I played myself haha.

Where did you get her?

Sorry, should have just said leggings and/or stockings, but my point still stands, because Yom.
That must be a lot of butts.

>when I was just getting into BuyFag for about 80 USD
when was that?, her usual price is 28-30k sealed, there is one at amiami with a missing part for 19k, an unopened one should be no less than 24k

>That must be a lot of butts.
I'm I've been spending about 200-300 a month for a couple years now. Granted, toys and such are pretty my only entertainment spending, but still. I might start downsizing a bit. I guess I don't really need every desktop army girl, FAG, and MD.

It had to have been at least 5-7 years ago.
Some guy on ebay was selling her opened but in great condition

Mail them, ask if they can switch your order to the version with bonus.
The bonus consists of a troubled face, a different base and an A3 wallscroll.

I would get her immediately myself if I didn't stop buying figures. I have 3 figures remaining and already no space left.

From YJA about 5 years ago.

That makes sense, still you have to consider that 7 years ago figures were rarely priced more than 12k even if they were as large as that one.

I didn't order her I was just surprised by not noticing that before.

I can't afford vacations or money to visit Japan but I've spent 67k jpy on preorders alone.

Thoughts oh this one?

>Sakura and Tomoyo holding hands
lewd!

I'm in the same boat, friend. I'm trying to focus and downsize my collection right now actually. I could probably sell my bunny Strike Witches and not miss them too much and my FAG backlog is big enough that I wouldn't miss white hres, at least. And I guess I don't need EVERY Desktop Army girl.

What do you want to visit for? I want to go for AKGarden, wonfes, and/or doll show.

>jointshit
She's pretty fun even though the armor and hills limit the joints.

I need those legs in my life. Will he be selling those calendars at Comiket? Where in Akiba is this exhibit? Is there plenty of merch or will it run out quickly?
I'm in Tokyo till the 5th

I visited Comiket once

Really not worth it, I'd rather just pay a premium to get them online

Yeah not a fan of jointshit but I really like her armor

>AmiAmi: Payment Request
At least two delays made December tiny.

Does anyone can recommend me a proxy online shop to order doujins from Melonbooks and such?

Noppin as good, but expensive. Is white rappid express any good? At least their webside looks trust worthy.

"a-user, it's your turn now..."

MFC?

It's a rocket boy figure.