Just finished this masterpiece? Should I read the manga? What did Sup Forums think of it?

Just finished this masterpiece? Should I read the manga? What did Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaBh17PxMK0
youtube.com/watch?v=qUOv3JBOHhY
youtu.be/M1-n2z-5eJg
youtube.com/watch?v=28jr-6-XDPM
youtube.com/watch?v=kQL6l8kdOM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9HIuzVdNyU
youtube.com/watch?v=HV3EWsqB4ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did you like about it OP?

Interesting story, some of my favorite seiyuus, good music, looked good/usual Shaft stuff, and most importantly pic related.

Vampire loli are the best.

This was pretty damn mediocre.

>chromatic aberration
eww

Yep

I dropped the manga when the werwolf backstory shit started. I signed up for vampire lolis, not homo furfaggotry. Also, I've always heard the anime was shit, is that not actually true?

It was shit. Manga was even shittier.

Go watch Moonphase instead, it has superior vampire loli and shinbo direction.

Anime Mina is sexy, but that's not enough to save the mediocre writing. The manga is decent as a timekiller, but isn't exactly going to stick with you.

>vampires

youtube.com/watch?v=iaBh17PxMK0

Also, looking forward to Fate Extra this season for sole reason it seems to try to emulate Moonphase visuals and direction. Moonphase being objectively best Shinbo show.

I would sex this JY

I remember reading a bit of the manga for that. Is the anime a good adaptation?

You're missing out. They double down on the loli vampires right after that.

It is god tier. By far the best anime Shinbo made.

God tier direction, ost and art. Somewhat poor animation. Also OAV is great as well. Too bad novel is not adapted completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUOv3JBOHhY
youtu.be/M1-n2z-5eJg

Also, Greek
youtube.com/watch?v=28jr-6-XDPM
youtube.com/watch?v=kQL6l8kdOM8

I dropped it to watch it when the BDs came out and I haven't got around to finishing it.

I enjoyed the anime but I found the different story and characters inferior to the manga personally.
The mangaka did basically tell Shaft to make the story original rather than just copy the manga that said; so I can respect the effort made.

Why did Shinbo has to die? Such a loss for humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9HIuzVdNyU
youtube.com/watch?v=HV3EWsqB4ss

You should
>anime Vampire Bund
A little generic. Fun Shaft art direction if you're into that. Highschool hijinks + loli vampire and a supernatural backdrop
>manga Vampire Bund
Nanomachines, conspiracies within the government, secret societies, ninja mercenaries, the sneaking through the jungle arc, clone twins, the island hold a super secret purpose
It's Vampire Metal Gear

>short hair Mina
DROPPED

Fuck off it's cute

Manga is yaoi shit.

that looks like a man. the fuck?

This is the ideal female form, gayboy.

"finished"?!

For a volume yeah. There's a cute trap.
The furry shit is pretty bad though.