Boruto

Is it wrong to like a kid Sup Forums? At what point is it too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kQWQiMypjc
youtube.com/watch?v=-_1g48lowvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This episode was easily the best Boruto episode so far, I always knew Mitsuki was interesting.

Really good backstory episode.

well, he really is just a mixture of oro/toneri dna, so technically he's old enough

Mitsuki is the best character in all of Naruto. Debate me.

>so technically he's old enough
How so?

I think it's all confirmed beyond name that Orochimaru created Kawaki.

Whoever keeps doing these is pretty alright.

Unsurprisingly because it wasn't filler, it was written by Kishi.

bc oro and toneri are old enough

>Log is the one who put the Boruto's pic in that case
So does that means Mitsuki's big bro is actually the one who triggered his homolust and not Orochimaru?

>Vessels
>Key
That's Kara talk.

Nothing is filler.

impossible to disagree

and? Mitsuki remains a kid, idiot. Kids are made my adult, it doesn't mean that kids are "technically old". What kind of stupid reasonning is that?

Is this show now just borutoXmistuki fujotrash or what? Is story gets any good? I dropped at 23 (sarada gaiden stuff) cause all kishimoto stuff got animated

I was under the impression that mitsuki was angry at orochimaru and that they werent allies.
Are they now friendly or something?

wasn't it obvious? Even in the manga, It's Log who explain to Orochimaru the sun thing. Also, log was the one in possession of the scroll.

low effort

>keep running like a retard

in the scroll, it's written "mission completed" so he understood all of this was just a test

>Log can't smoke.
What did they mean by this?

Mitsuki LOVES Boruto!

I need a webm of Orochimaru vs Log ASAP.

please draw more

>Is this show now just borutoXmistuki fujotrash or what?

If it is they are doing an excellent job. It's way better done than the Nardo/Sauce homolust.

Thats not obvious at all.
>top secret mission complete
What? It was just an attempt to awaken his sage mode. After that he could just go "oh hey good job, now go fuck Boruto."

I was o bit disapointed with Mitsuki's expression. They are too bland in the anime.

>Naruto’s disappointment

Gaiden was written by Kishi and it was absolute trash.

Also
>filler

>What? It was just an attempt to awaken his sage mode. After that he could just go "oh hey good job, now go fuck Boruto."
Kinda yeah...

>this shit will never end

More like he just realized he passed on his faggot genes despite falling for the hetero wedding meme.

kek, has Bort ever done the ''Naruto run'', or does he legit about doing it as part of his character?

And that was the last thing that Kishi wrote and drew for the Boruto/Naruto

>What kind of stupid reasonning is that?
Pedophile reasoning. If you add the ages of the parents and divide by 3 you get lolis actual legal age.

yeah, there are actually friends and their interaction as well has they combo fights are enjoyable
No because they will hammer Sarada in. When it comes the the team dynamic, Mitsuki gets shafted so they can focus on Boruto and Sarada bickering. (movie and manga)
In the movie, he evne says "don't forget about me". It will be suffering for mitsuki fans now

HEYYY HINATAAA
*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

What the chances Mitsuki will sacrifice his life to save Boruto? What are the chances Orochimaru will replace him with a clone?

why does he have "like tears in the rain" look there?

The Naruto run is the real retarded thing to do though. You need to use your arms to run efficiently

Reminder that this is the future Boruto is heading towards.

Mitsuki is absolutely going to die. His whole "I did this because I wanted to" speech in episode 37 as well as his sad yet happy expression while giving it have made that clear.

What did you think he was saying?

best future

Huang's animation this episode

Uncensored version in the Blu Ray probably, see pic related. Boruto airs after Pokemon I think, so they don't want to show kids character drinking or smoking.

Very likely, on both things.
However I'm sure Bort would get real pissed if Orochi did that.

Not really, it's actually the opposite

So is there any good guy who is gay in na-/boruto?

Also since they confirmed he is a clone kid he has no mystery left anymore. Mitsuki is jonin level strong at 12 years old and far outclasses everyone in his class. He is literally too strong to live.

Looks decent but definetly unfinished by his standards.
no wonder he felt like shit.

I though he was saying that boruto was runing like a retard. i've seen plenty of Naruto fans saying that because he didn't do the naruto run.

I'm glad he's not feeling down anymore.

zone mitsuki tentacle raping boruto when

I'm actually glad they censored it. I'm trying to quit smoking and haven't had a cig in 4 days. I thought about cigarettes all day at work.

>creates artificial humans
>does fucked up experiments with them
>has pics of Boruto and uses them as gay bait for his homo children
How can Naruto still let Orochimaru get away with all this?

Reminder that Namida/Wasabi/Metal and Denki/Sumire/Iwabe should've been the official teams.

Mitsuki
Haku
kotetsu and izumo

mitsuki x boruto is cannon right

I'd watch a Boruto episode focussed on these guys. They were always cool.

He looks more curious than softened in the anime

>implying it won't be Mitsuki who gets pregnant
Orochimaru probably made it so Mitsuki could get impregnated with the Uzumaki seed.

There was one. But it was filled trash about an ostrich

Just imagine the possibilities.
>Wasabi teases on Metal and makes him nervious all the time.
>Metal and Namida bond on both being crybabies.

>Denki and Iwabe usually fight since they have different mentalities (Denki is more brains, Iwabe is more brawn)
>Hawawa takes out her ''serious side'' to put both of them on their places.

last time i checked, zone doesn't do:
-Futas
-Gay shit
-Gay shit with tentacles
-Lewding the Zone-chan
Not to mention he barely did a few lesbo stuff.

Oh and:
You remember you lose:
youtube.com/watch?v=5kQWQiMypjc

What concerns me more is why do they even have pictures of Boruto. Naruto needs to take his role as a father more seriously.

>Mitsuki
Not really
>haku
bad guy, who interestingly was designed by Ikemoto
>kotetsu and izumo
Eh, its more a bros being bros.

I ran out of cigarettes like 6 hours ago and have been getting all obsessive about having another one.

Stay strong, just hearing that you're doing it hardened my resolve a bit as well.

jeez temari, why do get to have TWO watermarks

Can you fujoshis kill yourself please?

If it weren't for the Japanese sounding instruments I would think that was from DBZ

I know, that's how I thought it was going to be early in the show.

A few weeks ago, there was a trend with korean fans on twitter. They would draw Mitsuki and Boruto's child

Mitsuki a shit. He betrayed Boruto for Sarada.

>Haku
>Gay
Just because he looks like a girl and wears dresses doesn't mean he sucks and takes dick.

Now I'm hyped for timeskip Mitsuki.

>implying boruto

kek, no. salad keeps running like a retard even after the exam

When?
It was heavily implied he was in love with Zabuza. also the line "he loved you". Zabuza caressing Haku's cheek, etc... It's not subtle

Oh look another stealth fujoshit tread and it's even pushed to the top. Why a/ is so gay?

Sarada was extra smug this episode.

Good luck man. I'd wanted to quit a few months ago but some dude at my job kept giving me coupons for my brand of smokes and the goyim in me couldn't pass up saving a dollar or two off a pack. I'm only 22 so I didn't even know they had coupons for them until that.

Kishi gave Salad glasses to make her look more intelligent, yet the anime just makes her look like a comedic relief with high functioning autism with them being opaque like that.

>hyped for just a Tobirama 2.0
ok

It's crunchyroll. The real vesion has Log smoking

music time?

youtube.com/watch?v=-_1g48lowvM

Like a true Uchiha.

>Once again, Toneri DNA is combined with Hyuga DNA plus a little Uzumaki for spice
Oros keikaku is all coming together now

It makes her look like a villain.

Tobirama but actually strong.

Snek probably grew his hair out during timeskip

>Yfw "Tobirama cells" becomes the driving force of Boruto.

>Hair snake attacks
o boy

none of you remember *that* zone's flash?

Well being autistic is also typical glasses girl behavior in anime.

Fuck yes, they better not screw this up like they screwed adult Naruto.

>Haku
>not gay
You might need to reread Naruto. I guess you read it as a kid a didn't pay attention. It's pretty obvious

>created pretty much every jutsu ever
>including one that can bring the dead back to life
>not strong

>muh villain

kek

I never saw anything from this zone guy. Back in middle school I watched Naruto Gets Laid on newgrounds with some buddies though.