Prison School

How did Sup Forums feel about the ending?

It was a pretty bad manga overall but I'm looking forward to seeing what the author draws next.

It was meh.
It made sense if you payed attention to the story but felt really unsatisfying in the end.
Hopefully we see best boy Gakuto and the boys with girlfriends at Kiyoshi's funeral

It's bait.It's too make you go buy the epilogue.

a moyashimon dude in a lewd manga

I stopped caring long ago so it's just meh, if it was going to end in such a low note the author should have ended it way sooner

Good enough honestly. Everyone got what they deserved, except Chiyo.

I don't give a shit anymore.

>Baiting with the epilogue because you fucked up YOUR OWN Intellectual Property beyond repair.

I thought it was a funny twist but I'd be pretty annoyed if there wasn't an epilogue coming out, if this was the actual end.

It's a masterpiece ending I hope they don't ruin it with an epilogue like the DRV3 perfect ending.

I don't understand how any held interest in this for more than 15 chapters. It's essentially the same joke over and over.

It's great I loved it, I hope Hiramoto doesn't puss out and rolls it back I want to see an extension of the new Chiyo, If it gets rolled back Kiyoshi will have learned NOTHING.

Ironically I found the moment he said
>"I have grown any at all"
The moment where he really actually did through admission of guilt he finally grew the fuck up imo the ending should be everyone playing out their sentence and at the end when he gets out you know who is sitting there waiting for him with a fresh(dirty) pair of panties in tow.

Shitty ending for a shitty manga that overstretched its lifespan.
Fucking hacks trying to sell shit just out A&T.

that cavalry battle sucked any enjoyment out of the entire run. that was where he should have ended after subjecting people to that endless shithole.

Prison school is a modern theatrical masterpiece. There's a reason they make live actions for it.

I feel like I need to watch it animated.

It bothers me Andre size fluctuation.

Not the end you'd expect at it's peak, but the kind of shit Hiramoto can come up with right now. At least it had some good pussy panels.

It was pretty damn good compared to what came before it.

Reminder Kiyoshi isn't actually phyisically imprisoned in the end, it was a deep metaphorical message.

You guys need to stop literally interpreting everything like retards.

I've seen way too many posts discussing it as him literally being imprisoned by Chiyo.

I stopped reading long, long before it ended.

Didn't even seem like an ending.

so, did he fuck the girl that looked like she had terminal cancer?

She finally came to terms that she was focused on the wrong objective: she was a crappy queen because she was a caring gf, and they lived happily ever after.

You think the manga killed its own popularity with all those chapter about the principal?
I read it later on so could speed read through them, but i imagine they really sucked at the time

I thought it was one of the best endings I've read in a long time. So satisfying to finally see Kiyoshi finally admit to his wrong doings as he pissed all over them.

I could not have asked for a better ending.

The ending put the whole situation back to square one.
>all men are scum. Again
>Chiyo is now Mari
>new council
>Prison is reestablished

Now they just need to segregate the school once again to an all girls school and we'll come full circle.

But it didn't go back to Square One since Kiyoshi finally came to terms with the truth.

Since you brainlets couldn't figure it out on your own.

The whole series is a standard essay on existential authenticity.

It's not a parable about lying, deception, and honesty but a tragedy of the inescapable and perpetual nature of the internal and external forces conflicting with our authenticity.

It’s the perfect ending for a non-shipping manga

Laughed at the ending and the shippers; it was a glorious day.

You, guys, are too serious about this gag false-end.

Is it over? What happened?

chiyo's smile couldnt be protected

If that’s true, what could a real end possibly be?
>Kiyoshi wasn’t wearing the panties
>Hana becomes USC president
How would Sup Forums react?

she smiling just well

hana and kiyoshi wearing each others panties was allusion to their love also
hana used her man and showed chiyo the ultimate shower

Hanafags don't exist.

>to their love
He doesn’t love her though

Big girl

If Kiyoshi wasn't wearing Hana's panties he wouldn't be Kiyoshi.

if something crazy and hypersexual didn't happen it wouldn't be Prison School

I wonder what Hiramoto will do next. Something just as crazy or will he go back to really dramatic.

>evangelion ending is a rushed mess because no money.
>dude is just so deep lmao.

>prison school ending is a mess.
>dude is just deep lmao.

I still like Chiyo.

Pretty good. Shitty people shouldn't get happy endings.

I don't think I would have minded a bad ending for Kiyoshi if everyone else had clear happy endings and if the last one hundred or so chapters weren't so stretched out and dull.

Like, they could have easily just gone from the Horseback competition straight to Chiyo's birthday without a lot of the filler and had all the relationship drama come out then and there, then epilogue at the Wet T-Shirt Contest.

Me too

Chiyo-fags BTFO

>bound together not for love but for lust
>piss on each other for all eternity
even better

IV V

everyone seemed to have a fine ending except for Chiyo. Poor Chiyo, holy shit she turned ugly right at the end there.

Is Hana raping Kiyoshi everyday in prison?
Why did the other guys have to go to prison too?

What's this epilogue everyone is talking about ?

>Slowpoke Avatarfagging.
Read the last page.

There will be a Tankobon-only epilogue chapter.

>mfw the ending

It was shit

It confirmed that everything post-prison was a complete waste.

How is it a mess though?

*Kiyoshi and Hana's funeral (after Kiyosh's murder suicide)

clever

I liked the ending because it triggered all the shipfags.

I really liked Hana's epiphany at the end. It dragged on for far too long so finally bringing it to a close was very relieving and the only reason I even came back to finish it.
I'm eager for the epilogue, but the ending is pretty consistent with the blue balling bullshit we've gotten all series long. People are just butthurt he didn't get Chiyo, even though it was obvious since he never once learned his lesson and self improved, other people cleaned up his messes for him.

it was a fucking terrible ending

No wet tshirt contest

People are mostly just shocked because after two arcs that were badly stretched out and got incredibly monotonous and dull, the actual finale came incredibly quickly and wrapped things up all at once, combined with the fact that it went for the bad ending route.

Though there's nothing wrong with the ending thematically (Kiyoshi really got exactly what he deserved), I can't help shake the feeling that Hiramoto was asked by editorial to wrap things up sooner than he'd anticipated, which is probably partly why he's hyping up the epilogue.

I'm thankful, now maybe we can get more Me and the Devils Blues.

My African American brother

I hope he does finish it now....

why did you have to remind me

>People are just butthurt he didn't get Chiyo, even though it was obvious since he never once learned his lesson and self improved, other people cleaned up his messes for him.

That's because we got some self-inserters who, honestly, think that Kiyoshi who was a good guy who was just a victim of circumstance. Nothing was his fault and Hana was just being mean to him. I wish I was joking right now.

Guess Prison School threads are gonna be dead until April.

Kiyoshi and Hana deserve each other. I hope they kiss.

kiss more*

>no more Hana and Kiyoshi sexy time

This is the true tragedy of it all.

As long as Chiyocucks are suffering, I'm happy as a clam.

>cuck
>still being this bitter

I thought the twist was hilarious.

Ouroboros

How would you go about improving the Calvary Arc?

Making it shorter

Not what I expected, but 100% Prison School.
I'm happy.

Also Hanna won.

had me diamonds