Was she really as evil as people said she was or was she a misunderstood character for whom there was exaggerated hate...

Was she really as evil as people said she was or was she a misunderstood character for whom there was exaggerated hate, in part due to her not being a typical anime female character ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.la/manga/kuzu_no_honkai_decor/c001/1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

being complex and female means the general anime-watching audience (autistic men) hate her

>i did not watch the anime
Fucking retard.

Akane Minagawa evil About 20,300 results
Akane Minagawa good About 105,000 results

She was cruel with little positive qualities outside her appearance, even the guy who married her knew as much, she took pleasure in the pain of others to a degree most real women don't. But most of it was too petty to call her completely evil.

She got off on making others suffer. That selfish motivation and lack of empathy would certainly get you called evil. She was also broken and tragic. I loved what happened to her. She was my favorite.

She was certainly a pretty terrible person before she changed, but she changed because there was always more to her and the series spend ample time showing and explaining this. Anyone who "misunderstood" is either willfully ignorant or just butthurt the story didn't unfold the way they wanted it to, like the poor widdle heroine getting rewarded and the evil bitch being punished. Instead the heroine seemed to lose it all and got a worse ending than expected, while the bitch seemed to win it all and got a better ending than expected. If they knew better, they'd know the story was never delivering such a straightforward romantic fantasy and the story was as much Akane's journey as anyone else's.
Plenty of women hate her too. I would even say she was especially crafted to be the sort of character that gets a rise out of women, feeling the same bitter envy and jealousy Hanabi feels.

It was fun seeing her win and the following butthurt.

What happens to her marriage ? I heard that extra chapter was out.

Trusting (((google)))

That settles it.

She systematically ruined poor Hanabi's life. She deserves death

>poor Hanabi

>Plenty of women hate her too.
He just said the male audience is retarded. The female anime audience can be even worse and it would still be right.

She was just a 3DPD girl in 2D form

Exaggerated hate. She is too 3d

If she just wasn't self-concious about her attitude, she would have been a real person in an anime.
>inb4 2 real 4 weebs

>She systematically ruined poor Hanabi's life.
She's a teenager that has had her first "crushing" love. She'll be fine. Her life is still ahead of her.

>What happens to her marriage ? I heard that extra chapter was out.
The first extra chapter was about Moca. But the next one should be about Akane. At least from what I gathered from the author's twitter.

I'm sorry for bothering you, but what happens in Moca's extra chapter?

A lot of people are self-counscious about their attitude, but they never talk about it, so it’s never solved or fixed. Real life is about people being ashamed of themselves but having too much pride to actually do anything about it.

She was a cunt and that's why I liked her.

You can read for yourself:
mangafox.la/manga/kuzu_no_honkai_decor/c001/1.html

>mangafox.la/manga/kuzu_no_honkai_decor/c001/1.html
Thank you for the link!

Thanks user for the information.
I am really interested to see how Akane and Hanabi are doing.