Boku no Hero Academia

When will UA's resident Spiderman get to show off his awesome powers?

Please do not insult Spiderman. Thank you.

Reminder to enjoy BnHA while you can.

best boy awards have been handed out. Sorry Deku and Bakufags

What the hell? How is it possible that MHA suffered such a huge fall in sales?! I was told multiple times by one guy that the last arc was great and that I should ignore the haters

Last arc killed the manga.

He needs a prize.

Deku seems happy for his friend.
Bakugo is Bakugo.

just finished mine.

These are not sales, they are rankings. It still was 4th best selling manga in Japan.

Not sure why, but your list is quite charming.
This is mine, by the way.

Is everyone posting in this thread instead?

>responding

>best boy
>nobody fucking likes him
Sure thing, candyass.

Fake news

Only stupid women and faggots vote in polls
Imagine someone on the street asking you to answer a poll. Or even going out of the way to vote in a meaningless poll yourself.
Would you do it?

Kys Bakufujo

I'm just happy Bakugo lost something

t. daddy issues aspies mad that their self-insert boy is garbage

Fuck along now, losers.

But I am not self-inserting as anyone.

My favorite boy is Shoji Bakufujo. Stop self inserting.

I don't think he is actually a bakufujo. I think he is false flagging to make them seem retarded.

Based Illidan poster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST GIRL

finna seethe

>the tanktop
>her boobs
hnng

The nest thing to ever happen to Todoroki is Deku.

This is a horrible thread. We should be ashamed of this fanbase.

Get out

I'd like something more erotic

Lewd

reposting official character ranking

Neato

>ranking Bakugo this high
>but Deku higher

I thought people who like Bakugo HATE deku. Explain! You seem interesting.

Sadly, never.

Why didnt Overhaul kill Mirio? Why the fuck did Overhaul show any mercy at all against people who aint Eri?

I would like to jerk off to this but I can't. Knowing that Deku is a dude just makes this look like tranny Deku got fake tits and mutilated his dinkie.

Bad writing. Any other explanation is just a cop out.

>this board can't even make a decent Ochako birthday thread

You all deserve failure

Who's his Kaz and Ocelot?

The Yakuza arc was a mistake. I just want to forget about it. Sweep everything that happened in that arc under the rug and treat it as a one time spin-off.

How didnt Eri disentegrate Deku once her powers were increasing?

Kaz is Monoma, Ocelot is Shinsou, Quiet is Yui or the opposite I don't know.

You can't break what's already broken

What are you even talking about?

Overhaul could rebuilt Eri on a cellular level so why didnt Overhaul just disentegrate Deku when he made contact with him?

they're both good boys

He refused to touch him after he lost his quirk. Really dumb writing.

Her power is rewinding means putting things backward like rewinding you into a zyzgote, rewinding you to having no powers, rewinding you to dust since she rewinds you to nothing but pure molecules.

The dumb part is that Overhaul had spikes pointed at him from every direction and didnt even think of just impaling him with spikes behind him while he was monologuing about justice and heroes and shit.

The shitposters ruined everything. We haven't had a thread this bad in two weeks.
>I thought people who like Bakugo HATE deku.
Inaccurate information. Check

Nobody gives a fuck about that pig. Some user made a birthday card, but this is too much if you ask me.

No he didn't. He just jobbed super hard. The scene is bad but you don't have to make up reasons to criticize it.

When it's revealed that he's the traitor.

The five minutes of Overhaul not being able to beat mirio without a quirk 2 on 1 was really the point where the whole arc did break apart. It made his sacrifice not that big of a deal. It made overhaul a lot less threatening. it made deku and nighteye look a lot weaker.
Even the early arc of Deku not being able to become a hero without a quirk is entirely ruined now because apparently even without a quirk you could learn to fight someone with an insane OP quirk like Overhaul

I get that Mirio seems awesome now. Great. But the entire manga is weaker for it.

Well, for one, he never touched Deku.

Overhaul is a Yakuza for fuck sake those guys are absolutely ruthless.
Deku touchs him a bunch of times when he hits him.

What do you have to say about the birthday girl?

>I get that Mirio seems awesome now. Great. But the entire manga is weaker for it.
Is Mirio the Israel of MHA?

I like Momo

She is cute. Hope to see her do anything interesting soon.

WRONG.

Yeah but, as I said, Overhaul never touched him. He can't activate his quirk through his fucking face.

Its amazing how Eri didnt kill Overhaul by accident just touching her is a one ticket to becoming a cell.

>using popularity poll when nips have notoriously shit taste
Patrician taste does not need validation from the unwashed masses

She's thicc in all the right ways and I wish she had better powers/more fights.

So whats left for Deku and friends to fight except the Jobber alliance? There is no way in fuck they are beating that thing that fought Gran Torino and hollowed out a mountain.

Dont post bad art

Will every other character instantly turn irrelevant and weak when Deku achieves is finall All Might form?

Kacchan's smile gives me life. I hope he keeps winning.

What is stopping Hori from just creating new villians?

>There is no way in fuck they are beating that thing that fought Gran Torino and hollowed out a mountain.
Bakugo and todoroki could beat Gigantomachia 1 on 1.

>bad

One for All really shows us how OP superhuman physical capacities compared to other powers. I mean you could shoot fire but I can create air burst that extinguish them, oh whats that you can make explosions? Too bad they are so slow from my point of view, disentegration? Hah Ill knock your head off before your sense of touch even registers me, rewind quirk? Pffff Ill rewind your life with a kick that makes you explode. All Might is unbeatable since he can blitz you before you can think meaning regardless of what power you have no matter how hax it is HE WILL ALWAYS WIN.

The most ultimate best taste that everyone is gonna agree with coming through!

God your top 4 is patrician taste through and through. And rounding out that taste with Kendou, I tip my hat.

I give you one point for high Jirou.
I take a lot of points away for pretty much everything else.

That top 8 came out just so perfectly... magnifique..!

>nips have
It's that time again

Its shit. Look at Momos face.

What's the appeal of shipping and why does it shit up 90% of these threads?

>disliking the main character this much

>popularity polls
>shipping
>tumblr rankings

Wow. We really are the worst fanbase on Sup Forums? Anyone up for group suicide?

Why does Hori forget that humans are combustible? Everytime Todo uses his fire powers people should ignite on fire. Oh and Hori also forgets convection exists because there is no way in fuck you can get near a fire the size of a house without protective hear as the convectional currents will burn the top layer of your skin off. How hot is Todo's fire anyway? Can it melt rock if so then getting even 50ft near him should be impossible.

Deku is shit. BnHA is shit whenever he is on a page.

>So whats left for Deku and friends to fight except the Jobber alliance?

They can't even fight them anymore. They'll have to get attacked to do anything

ESL-kun, you don’t need a question mark for the second sentence.

Selfinsert.

T. Bakushit fan

>in BNHAverse, exists a Revenant hero
Amazing.

I hope she gets to hold hand with Deku.

Holy shit is that Inasa's father?

Why is that?

Maybe its a rule that shonen protagonists have to be shit. Naruto was very similar in that aspect.

Why didnt All Might just try to punch All for One into space?

I don't think you've ever read BnHA

Deku is 2x more likeable than Naruto.