Kemono Friends

Storm clouds ahead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mK_JlsQE_vU
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/27/yaoyorozu-executive-comments-on-kemono-friends-controversies
twitter.com/irodori7/status/897411972429357057
twitter.com/irodori7/status/922465273554145280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There really aren't storm clouds at all anymore I don't think. Just two paths to take after the upset dies down again either acceptance and moving on, or acceptance and hoping for the best of what is to come.

I wish I could give Tatsuki a hug right now

His smile was not protected.

No more clouds, not even the storm since yao isn't allowed to do anything related to kemono friends.

I'm hoping to hear something about this or even maybe get something released at c93 on Friday. Whatever I don't think I can really stand to look at or think about Kemono Friends for a while now. I was going to marathon it NYE but I don't think I will.

It is already Friday on Japan. Let's hope for updates on Irodori in 12 hours or so

It's Thursday in Japan user.

Oh, my bad.
36 hours, I guess

Episode 3 of this fucking when???

When youre so good at your job that you get fired and banned from doing your job ever again

It's easy to mix up your days this time of the year I find.

Hopefully in the next few days if we are lucky.

I want to hug Kaban. She was such a best girl for this world

Hopefully the shitposters will stick to the other thread.

My heart feels heavy. I'm just here staring at the thread, waiting for new posts

What awful news to wake up to. Was there any extra info or is literally all we know "negotiation failed"?

March 28th. I want to go back.

He is the man. He'll find a way to make us happy again.

I really feel sad for Kaban though.

As much as I believe in Tatsuki even I have to admit he would have had a tough job topping the magic of the last two episodes but without him there would be no chance whatsoever.

I think I am crying again

No storm clouds. Just no land in sight.

This is the only last thread for Kemono lore
>youtu.be/mK_JlsQE_vU

How are the nips reacting to this?

It got into world trending again

Oh right. We still have the RPG to heal our souls

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/27/yaoyorozu-executive-comments-on-kemono-friends-controversies

What is this?
whatanime and google search hold no results

I hadn't organized my download folder in a year and for some inexplicable reason every image with a Sup Forums or pixiv file name spontaneously deleted itself. I lost all of my KF stuff, this was the only picture I was able to save using file recovery software.

Keifuku-san,
Tatsuki has been working on it since 2012 and made updates after the fiasco

I think I'm also going to delete all of my KF files.
It was just too painful

Noice
Got a link?

>twitter.com/irodori7/status/897411972429357057
>twitter.com/irodori7/status/922465273554145280

I don't have the Nico links

>no subs
Goddamnit

Note: Kaban and Serval died on the way to the next island.

T/N: kosho kosho means kosho kosho

They'll never get off the bus/boat.

I'm going to develop an irrational fear of boats at this rate.

I wonder how much will Yuka last until get tired of her role.

Don't give up yet, user!
Kemofure was always about miracles.

At least this dumb rat will be dead forever.

So how massive will the line for Tatsuki's booth be at c93?

She's not dumb, or a rat, and certainly not dead.

400 elite kdkw assassins.

I miss those days so much.

Remember how happy we were?

I don't like this image.

Everything comes down to some old fucks and what's in their accounts, their family's accounts and their own insufferable pride. Everything, absolutely everything, is second to this.

It doesn't matter what their job is and their supposed dedication to it and how many passionate people follow them or what their employees create, they'll fuck them all over at the drop of a hat for any of the reasons above.

Aardwolf is alive and well!

post lewds

Aardwolf is as dead as anons' hopes and dreams.

Even during this whole ordeal?

I haven't lost mine. She gives me all the strength I need.

post lewd you fucking shit

Holy shit, what happened? Why everybody is freaking out?

We're not. We got our conclusion we knew was coming since it was announced, but were raided by Sup Forums in the process. Can't be helped.

>raided by Sup Forums
>exactly one (1) avatarfagging shitposting idiot spamming the reply timer

Sometimes one persistent shitposter is all it takes to derail a thread, but no, there were more this time around.

I want to f*** Shoebill and make her my gf.

The other thread is so fucking bad.

Why couldn't Tatsuki save Christmas?

Kaban died on the way back to her home planet

Would you visit her?

Make sure you give your favorite Friend your love and support in these trying times.

well I guess i'll be packing my back and leaving.

I'm not a huge fan of tea or coffee, but I would happily drink an entire mug just to see her smile.

She has other things too...

Isn't she attached to Yaoyorozu? That's probably why they created the White Serval, she's already being replaced for S2.

Isn't Fennec and Arai-san also with YYZ?
>S2 will be an idol anime about PPP

No Yuka works for Bushiroad. However Arai, Fennec, and I think Gen's VA all work for Yaoyorozu's parent company.

>no bag
>no arai
>no fennec
She's all alone. Savannah friends will bully her again.

They're going to remove all the cast.

I'll miss this genky slut though.

Don't worry she has Aardwolf... HAHAHA

What about hippo?

She's cute, not a slut.

They won't remove the cast, for a lot of remaining fans its the only thing keeping them loyal to the franchise at this point.

How will they continue with the original cast without kaban though. I'm no expert with copyright laws but wouldnt they not even be able to mention kaban?

If the director was not there then fuck it.
Might as well just start from scratch without Kaban and on 2D.

Fucking idiots

Not being able to use Kaban has been debunked multiple times. The only reason why there is a question is because Aya isn't in every single promotional material because she is more expensive than the other main VAs combined.

And this is the reason copyrights are the cancer and should be abolished. They stand in the way of creation and inhibit resolution of fuckups and other problems that would have been trivial otherwise.

I guess Keifuku-san will be our death stranding now. Why Japanese companies will be so stupid?

They seem to be quite fine with using Kaban. She is on the cover of the recent Japari Cafe 2 CD with no involvement from Yaoyorozu, there is a figma lined up to be released of her. She just never has been used as much in marketing and merchandising. I would guess because of her not being part of the main Doubutsu Biscuits X PPP thing. I think you have to be pretty naive to buy the idea that Kadokawa would not lock down the rights to use her character when they have shown how much control they are willing to exert over the franchise. They could have simply said this character is not in the anime unless you surrender rights to use her to us.

I'll give whatever a chance, not that I am happy or even OK about the situation far from it but the only reason I got into Kemono Friends in the first place was because I gave something that looked pretty bad on the face of it a chance.

You're right about most of it. They are starting over and it will be in 2D. No more comfy catastrophe, its gonna be more like the manga set in present day with kid-friendly shenanigans.

I just woke up. What happened? Just negotiations failed?

How the fuck does that happen? Why can't they just go back to how things were?

Fukuhara posted apologising that an agreement could not be reached despite everyone's best efforts. I think he said they had already been working on season 2 since March until they were suddenly informed they were removed from production following the meeting of the major shareholders in the project.

Nice blog. I just woke up too.

Fucking Japanese businessmen.

I still can't grasp exactly what they were thinking. There are several theories but none of them make much sense to me, it seems like we are missing information to truly understand the circumstances properly as I can't come up with any explanation that seems completely sound. Rumour online now has it that they offered the series to Sunrise but that they didn't want it although how true that is nobody knows, anonymous sources and such.

I think its just stubborn pride. They fucked up, and Japanese Business Culture means they can't admit they fucked up.

You're missing out on all those CEOs bowing down in public; fake maybe but there's admissions everywhere

They kind of did admit to fucking up when they agreed to go back into negotiations when fans caused an uproar though.

It's fucking insane I've seen western companies double back with only a fraction of the backlash.

I think Tatsuki probably regrets how things turned out but will ultimately be fine. I mean ages ago Fukuhara has said that Kemono Friends was a project they first took on to show how they could do a proper 1 cour 24 minute show and demonstrate the charm of Tatsuki as a director with the aim of doing their own original show in the future. With the huge fanbase Tatsuki now has they are sure to find companies willing to fund that show even given the trouble Kemono Friends has caused for Kadokawa and the other investors. There is just too much profit to be made potentially such that the whole of Japan isn't just going to leave it on the table. Even Yamakan manages to get anime funded so many times after he has caused huge outrages and his shit always flopped.

Tatsuki won though

Kadokawa's main goal was to monopolize all profit and cuck Tatsuki. Instead, they were the ones harmed and got nothing but a dead goose whereas Tatsuki won the hearts of the people

Even so, nothing's written in stone yet. Kusokawa could still bully them into submission, even if they release something else, like Keifuku for example.