Talk about a more overwanked shitfight. It was mediocre at best

same as OP then

OP is retarded, that's not Garou fight

>anime

Not even close.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wo7v1El06Q&t

thats not pikachu vs onix

It was cool tho, can't wait for Edgelord fight

I already masturbated to One's version, will probably empty my balls completely when Murata makes his version and I will die from orgasm when it will get animated

How do I git as gud at drawing as Murata?

>he thinks that the OPM anime will last that long
>he thinks that the OPM anime animation will still be good going forward

Um sorry sweety

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that season 2 is supposedly getting animated by some shit other studio and not madhouse? I mean you can talk shit about OPM being whatever. But it's production value is insane and probably among the best animations I've seen

all i see is a fusion between freezer and cell

Agree. And I've seen like 50 anime so I know what I'm talking about

This is -still- being overhyped?My god this basic bitch psychological battle crap.

No doubt it takes practice to get good but I feel getting to Murata levels takes an inhuman amount of passion for drawing.

Watch more.

lol no

youtu.be/1MdPZDfvfzM?t=13m30s

Was it too intelligent for you? They should really move HxH to a seinen magazine since HxH isn't really aimed at a shonen demographic.

>passion for drawing
There you go. At the end it will be a question of who wants it more.

I don't see you posting any better.

Fuck off brainlet.

Both of whom were better anyways.

>Fact: This is the greatest fight scene in all of anime

But it wasn't a fight? They both even admitted that is wasn't.

You newfags are all small time
youtube.com/watch?v=TIlwrulHRsU

I agree that if you give everything to be a great artist you will get good enough to be successful but to get to Murata's level it's ridiculous. Murata stands out in an industry full of people like him.

It was fucking garbage and no one was hyped for it. OH BOY ANOTHER GOKU VS VEGETA FIGHT!!! THE SUBPAR FIGHT CHOREOGRAPHY WHERE NEITHER FIGHT LIKE THEMSELVES OR BRING ANYTHING NEW TO THE TABLE IS AMAZING!!
The only good one was in the saiyajin saga and they've been trash ever since

God, rumor states that it was supposed to be a fight between a beyond ssj2 tier majin piccolo while SSJ2 vegeta fought and held off fatbuu while trying to protect his son and goten.

>that music
Jesus.
youtube.com/watch?v=DIPF4shLAXI

To be fair he doesn't need to worry about polishing his story telling thus just focusing only on his art.

Well to be fair, the storyboards that ONE hands him are only like half as long as what he ends up drawing, he has to do a shitload of unique storyboarding and paneling as well as drawing, and that's the really really hard part.

>but to get to Murata's level it's ridiculous
you're overestimating how good he is
heck, he is mostly just sticking to the basics, and that is why his art resonates well with mainstream

>Goku ss2 vs majin vegeta
>Not Goku vs vegeta in the saiyan saga

>basics
Yeah sure

Witness the power of a lolicon

youtube.com/watch?v=FoMUffSzces

absolutely, he takes the basics to their logical extreme, but it's still the basics. There is no special inking, no special screentone, no special effects,even the monsters look basic

Look at elder centipede, at first glance anyone would say that looks absolutely amazing, but truth is his design is very simple.
Other than the head-inthehead-inthethead thing, it's actually kinda boring looking aside for his size(which again is just time consuming to draw, nothing special beyond that)

Well I think that the detail and shading in Murata's art is the best I've ever seen besides Miura's (pre-digital).

Yeah that's my point. He basically had the blueprint ready and all is left is to just tinker it a bit here and there while the other got to start from scratch.

animationlets out
youtu.be/N3WDFCs4BuU

nope, there are many better ones

for example takeshi obata, the artist from Deathnote/HikaruNoGo/Bakuman. One time he did a small fantasy series for the franchise Blue Dragon, here is a good example.
It's far more detailed with unique shading technique. And every single monster in the manga looks like that. But such things don't resonate well with fans, they want something simpler to look at.

BEST FIGHT, COMING THROUGH

so if you were to draw a giant centepede monster, it would look edgier than that? memes aside art for the show is 10/10 really hope they hold off on season 2 for another year to see what the mangas doing. saitama monster garou fight is the only possible follow up to the boros finale.

Assloads of extreme detail and LINES everywhere in the monster/character/environment design don't go over very well in black-and-white. At a certain point you need either color or animation to tell clearly what's going on in action-packed panels, the drawings get too cluttered.

>so if you were to draw a giant centepede monster, it would look edgier than that?
Nope, i also like the more basic approach, and as i said, the mainstream does too. There is nothing wrong with just "drawing the basics", as long as you dedicated enough to make it work, which Murata obviously is.

That's not king vs apple tho

funny that a shitty artist like her says that

ONE's storyboard only consist of who fights who and who wins. Meanwhile Murata has to come up with the fight choreography, character's moveset, abilities. Really makes you think who does the work here.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXZpVf-gqGU

Deep down she realized she is a shitty artist too

What's happening in here?

a dragon appears out of the shadow from the naked boy down there, destroying part of the castle in the process

So why does it look like shit?

The single best action scene is from Kite

youtube.com/watch?v=nsSPPTMuVk4

And in general, no one can beat Umetsu

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=wirHkHDQ_GQ

Litterally no one can compete neither with Umetsu animation skill nor choreography

youtube.com/watch?v=GtHhqpemgsE

you posted the wrong version

More based Umetsu

youtube.com/watch?v=i_nJUm3U2Dc

depends on what you want from a fight.

blood and guts and guts and blood and blood and guts and guts and blood and

>I'm 12
User was banned for this post

Can't wait for Metal Bat vs Garou

No it isn't.
Stop giving us opmfags a bat rep

youtube.com/watch?v=-HOAuiY5XFQ

>This is the greatest fight scene in all of anime
>doesn't post webm
OP is a retard

>boros never stood a chance from the beggining
>greatest fight scene

>one day we will see SERIOUS SERIES: SERIOUS PUNCH vs Elder Centipede animated

A man of taste I see
I don't think this has many contenders, it's the APEX of fights.

Does that girl have any expression that isn't >:< ?

OPM MANGA NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!

youtu.be/gxM1U6FSxEo

Boros would have won if not for the bad writing. The chances of Saitama hitting the moon is even lower than your chances of getting laid.

>implying that Saitama couldn't have punched at nothing so hard that the recoil wouldn't send him flying back to Earth even if he didn't hit the moon

>Fight scene with zero tension because you know Saitama wasn't going to be hurt and would win with one punch when he decided to get serious
No, for a good fight scene you need more than pretty pictures.

Here you go

OPMverse have 5 moons IIRC

>Missing the whole point of what made that fight great

this
>music
>animation
>choreography
>scenery
>buildup
everything perfect

>zero tension because you know the gag character will always win without any consequences

Yeah, no.

>Implying any fight scene you can concieve of won't end with the MC winning

Are you a fucking imbecile?
Could you not actually see and understand the narrative importance of that battle as well as be entertained by the best fight scene in anime in long fucking years?

You say as if it was any different in 99% of shows, good guy wins, most often without any relevant consequence.