Why are gyarus so thick?

Why are gyarus so thick?

>le thicc
Why are you such a faggot?

He's American. He has a fetish for fat blacks.

>she used to be a tomboy

I feel conflicted

so you have leverage to hold when cumming inside them

Why is she so cute AND sexy? HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH I WANT TO NUT INSIDE A GYARU

hamburgers,
I hope they grill with propane

I'm actually a mountain jew
but I do have a fetish for tanned 2D girls with blonde hair

>tomboy
>dream to be wife
yeah nah

What 2D archetype would stereotypical swiss girl be closest to?

Follows the rules at all times and looks down on fun things.

A thing I like in this gyaru fad is that there is an attempt to actually "humanize" them, they are not merely a fetish or a token like the imouto or the childhood friend.
I am not saying that it is like this everywhere, but another example is Flying Colours. I am impressed.

Like, "girls have a reason to become gyaru" is nothing groundbreaking or exceptional, but it's there, it makes sense, and it's better than muh oniichan I want his dick.

>girls have a reason to become gyaru"
it's a lot harder to tell someone to bleach their skin than to force them to color their hair black

Gyarus are for anal training.

>cute Swiss Class president
Do want.

>whatdidshemeanbythis.jpg

All the extra protein they get in their diet

Sauce pls

S
A
U
C
E

P
L
E
A
S
E

Learn how to google and I'm not talking about image search, nothing showed up for me.

it's about cocking. you should be able to figure out the rest.

When will they start hand holding?

Right after some intense marriage ceremony

because they have semen based diet

because BANZAI T H I C K

sauce?

Me. I said that.

>gyaru
>pure
>incredibly cute
>amazing body
>former tomboy
>dreams of being a wife
Just keep the best girl traits coming. Just load her full of them (hehehe). Does she have a fang yet?

Gal Gohan.

steps to find sauce for people that don't know ?

holy heck

Is this manga just blueballs bullshit or is there a good chance something will actually happen.

Since is a spoonfeeding idiot who doesn't care about post quality and ignores the existence of the board meant to serve this purpose...
Image search didn't work for me so I looked up for the filename and added gyaru manga and it popped up.

We need more gyaru mango

Lurking. Seems newfags haven't even heard of it these days.

This.
Both Pureslut and Fullblown sluts.

I don't know what will happen but she wants to cook his weiner if you catch my drift

Google is your friend, and if you cant even do that just go to /r/ and ask them for sauce, it's the only purpose of that board.