Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 238 ranked 5th this week. Also we will be getting a chapter this week since the TOC is out. After this chapter, it'll be a 2 week break until the next one.

I want Rindou to pull my hair

Is it true that we're getting a color page? If so then I really hope it's not where chapter 240 is ranked. I really want to see where would the ranking of Megumi's loss be placed.

Isshiki doesn't deserve to lose.

He will though.

Wouldn't that be for 239 though?

>it'll be a 2 week break
>Isshiki and Takumi are losing

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

2 fucking weeks? seriously?

Before the spoilers drop tonight: Who here actually thinks Soma will participate in this upcoming bout? And who believes he'll sit it out? I'm still going with Erina, Isshiki and Takumi being the participants.

Shokugeki no Soma is a gay ass manga

I'm more in the I hope Souma goes camp but I still know he won't.

We know Erina is going up against Momo. Isshiki stated he's up to go again which leaves Soma or Takumi to participate. Takumi is most likely to participate, sitting Soma out this bout. Takumi might tell Soma he's very eager to face Tsukasa for revenge or something which Soma noticed his tenacity and is cool with having him go.

Soma just competed with Somei so he's gonna take a break.

>Chapter 238 ranked 5th this week.
Good.

Erina vs. Momo
Erina wins.

Takumi vs. Rindou
Rindou wins.

Isshiki vs. Eisshi
Eisshi wins

Final round is Soma and Erina vs. Eisshi and Rindou.

238 was a Momo chapter and had nothing to do with Megumi at all

>had nothing to do with Megumi at all
Boxer!Megumi and trainer!Shinomiya made their appearance the last few pages.

At the end was the reveal of boxer Megumi which is probably what that user is happy about.

Jobber.

I want her to beat me up.

I think Souma will watch Erina's match like he said. Isshiki and Takumi will compete.

>SHE PUNCHED BACK WOW
Seriously she still lost so who cares. We just had people who placed higher than her get a 1 page fight with an elite 10 so fuck her she is getting special treatment she does not deserve.

>one of the main characters gets her fight fleshed out.

Wow, color me surprise. Stop living out of irrelevant polls, idiot.

>she is getting special treatment she does not deserve.
She's the third main character.

What the fuck are you even whining about? Megumi is a main character, and her last on-screen fight was years ago against dog. It shouldn't be surprising that she got a fleshed out fight this time around.

She is only there by luck.

Welcome to a main character's plot armor, newfag.

>main character
She barely does anything but orbit around an actual main character. That does not make her a main character.

She still is, even if you don't like it.

>INFINITE POTENTIAL

>but orbit around an actual main character.
She's his close friend. If you want a character that revolves around another character then Hisako is the perfect example. Her entire character is Erina this or Erina that. Megumi isn't like that at all.

>That does not make her a main character.
She is a main character, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

Erina and Megumi are cute.

How do you feel about the E10 Tsukuda designed? From left to right: Eizan, Kuga, Isshiki, Erina, Tsukasa, Nene, Saito, Momo, Rindo and Megishima

Shit forgot pic

Rindo looks really cute.

Momo looks like shit, Kuga is not midget enough, Tsukasa is literally Takumi

Saito looks cool.

Saito reminds me of Leon or that red rock dude from MHA

Megumi will get trained by Hinako one day, won't she.

That sounds dangerous, so let's hope not.