ITS BEEN 20 YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asDH5OBHT9o
youtube.com/watch?v=IBYxjZC3XMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd give it 4 more chapters tops.

So what? Another 2-3 years?

March 2019. Screencap this.

One Piece has been running 20 as well. Just get cancer and ask Miura to spoil you.

>20 years
Still nowhere near GoT, be happy.

>inb4 next few chapters will be a flashback and curing Caska will continue after next hiatus.

>She gets back to normal
>Is a complete insufferable cunt towards Guts
You know this will happen

So you are pretty experienced already, eh? Here, have another 20 years of potato Casca, lol.
t. Miura

>insufferable cunt
More like she'll need to sate all that repressed hunger for cock, and that will be like losing virginity another time considering all the time that has passed.

...and Guts already has been made permanently impotent by the health-degenerative effects of wearing the Berserk armor. Kek!

farnese deserves guts dick more than casca

That ship sailed a while ago

Next chapter will solve this shit in a tragic way, Miura delayed it because he didn't want to ruin everyone's Christmas with the outcome.

Sad!

CASCA WILL USE THE BEHELIT
SCREENCAP THIS

she got the sword though

Nah. Next chapter will have the circle becoming complete: from Berserk being the inspiration for Dark Souls, to Dark Souls being the inspiration for Berserk. Farnese was also cleaning Guts' sword in her dream, after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=asDH5OBHT9o

>berserker dog guts uses the dragon slayer

>15 pages of Berserk-doggo fighting the Hawk monster
>Berserk-doggo grabs the Dragonslayer
>chapter end
>SEE YOU DECEMBER 2018 FOR THE EXITING CONCLUSION

youtube.com/watch?v=IBYxjZC3XMI

if they do bring her sanity back imagine how much she'll be shocked to see guts. like the last time she rememebred him he looked nothign liek he does now. I wonder if she'll break down crying after realizing how much he hurt himself for her again.

Where was she when Guts was wounded by Griffith and needed a naked woman to keep him warm in the nights?

You didn't start Berserk 20 years ago.

It's different here. Guts made her warm where she to be needed the most

How long will the boat ride back home take?

He does that to every woman he meets, it doesn't make her special.

What's the story with GoT?

>Miura perishes halfway through 2018 due to a sprained wrist

Martin can't finish the story. He introduced a fuckton of side characters in the last two books and quite obviously has no idea how to tie all of their side plots back together again, to re-form a coherent climax to the series. His next book has taken 6 years to write and he's supposedly less than halfway done with it, and he's clearly just letting the show finish the series for him (as horrendously awful D&D are at writing).

>(as horrendously awful D&D are at writing).

How bad are they?

berserk is older than GoT

the show's quality dropped significantly when the show passed the books

GoT post-season 3 is the Berserk 2016 of Sup Forums

the manga will just end with her getting her sanity back and everybody being happy about it.
will you be happy with that?

no of course not you dumbass

Is it that bad?

Is berserk still getting official manga releases in the west or do I have to read the recent chapters online?

Wont she also remember that time he tried to rape her? I don’t think her memories post eclipse are going to go away.

What will Casca's magical upgrade weapon/armor be?

skull knight pretty much foreshadowed that casca is not going to enjoy being healed.
guts is fucked either way.

i mean if she truly is back guts can just apologize for that one time since he was under alot of stress and cracked, he never tried anything after that so i dont see her holding it against him. especially since she does or did love him. we'll have to wait and see

DON'T JINX the ENDING m8

>hey babe sorry about that one time where I tried to rape your ass, I wasn't myself, I swear

farnese is utter garbage and only diserves to get sacrificed by whoever the becchi belongs to

>tried

At this point I'll be dissappointed if it's not really Puck's.

Oh yeah there was that point too huh,wonder if it's really going to be casca's afterall or maybe of of the witches on the island

She's the only one witch an actual personality and backstory except for guts and casca ofcourse, schierke will be killed off and farnese will take over, that's where her character arc is leading up to

Can elves become apostles?
Can an elf lose his humanity/elfness?

It's Casca's

It's actually so fucking funny how almost every culturally-relevant part of Berserk (in other words, golden age + eclipse) is older than the average Sup Forums user at this point.

the eclipse chapter literally released on my brithday

GoT is trash though

Whatever happens I just want more thirsty Farnese

Worst berserk character coming through

What's her endgame?

Getting Birded like Caska was.

Picked the fuck up.

Griffith won't rape Sonia

oh come on

autist seer loli is awesome

These dream worlds are gold, I hope Miura delivers with the end of Caska's one

no m8 she's going to either lose her mind after learning what he really did or she's try & kill him and fail then griffith will end up killing her to keep her silent

>loli

Either she becomes an apostle herself, or she learns the truth and joins Guts.

(Though we already have a superior youngster on the team)

I never said he would, but that's what Sonia wanted.

holy shit i totally forgot about her
she's the mermaid right?
what's her name again?

griffith won’t rape her.
but femto...

Isma I think? fuck the wait makes you forget sometimes

>Expecting autistic fanatics who see Griffith as next Jebus, to turn on him when they realise Griffith is a mass murdered, traitor, serial rapist and literally the devil worshiper.
She would turn around and say"Griffith did nothing wrong", "Eclipse never happen, but i wish it did"

Yeah, i forgot all about the sea god arc with the stupid fucking pirate. That entire part seemed like filler anyway, and not in the good sense like Lost Children.

I thought it was pretty fun, except for the pirate the sea god itself and the mermaids were good.

Get Brandon Sanderson to finish the series. Worked for Robert Jordan

guts creating more suffering by having casca forced to deal with the ramifications of griffith betraying them and also being their son now

I might look at it more posetively when i re-read the finished story. But reading that with all the haituses was a huge slog.

Why? She's basically neo-Casca for Griffith's new band.

I hope Farnese gives Roderick a chance. I expected him to be an opportunistic douche but he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

What are the odds that we'll get to see the party members fight different Generals?
Like sercipo take down the bowman centaur. Or are they going to remain useless

When the Neo Hawks go to shit I hope that Sonia and Mule at least figure out when to jump ship.

He'll turn bad real soon, screencap this

I wouldn't say Shierke, Farnese, and Serpico have been useless. They're just not the front-line tank that Guts is.

Either way I doubt that Guts will be taking on the Godhand and Griffith's entire army down single-handedly.

I'll just pray that the elf king has some sort of teleportation power. Or there's just a straight up time-skip.

I can't handle another hiatus sailing boat ride.

I've been a nitpicking book nerd since the show started, but I think they blatantly start rewriting characters from the ground up to suit their own preferences after a while.

I get that changes have to be made in adaptions, but it's weird seeing just how much they can water down some characters to make their favorites more marketable.

Bumping for this question. I would like to know. I checked Barnes and Noble and it seems like they are still releasing new volumes but I could be wrong

Dark Horse is still publishing them as far as I know.

Berserk is avaible in Germany (Vol. 19 was released in August)

Yes Dark Horse even specifically confirmed that they're doing new berserk releases on their twitter earlier this year i think

Wait. She's been retarded that long?

it's been over 20 years since the rape happened yes

what a shit manga

She was not retarded only like 8 volumes out of 39 that the series has. That's like 20% of the story.

Roderick is a bro, I hope he doesn't die (which is unlikely)

How many of the nu-crew are making it off the island?

Feels like it's been over ten years since any major character death though.

au!

Why don't they just have Guts just take over her body in spirit forms, then have a scene where he grabs her own tits so it can sell like hotcakes too?