COME AND SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COME AND SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI
youtu.be/wtC744jVWmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI

Love her racoon-makeup

The song is fantastic but is the anime actually good?

Better then good, at least 4me

PewDiePie likes it.

The episode where they stranded without wind and ReL wanted to get fucked is still one of the best episodes I ever seen.

This

It was legendary

Well might as well rewatch Ergo Proxy during the void.

>PewDiePie likes it.

who cares about ecelebs likes?

i fucking HATE that song

>knowing what some 18 year old youtuber likes
Found the crossboarding newfag.

CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER

It's a total clusterfuck story-wise but it's super fun nonetheless, lots of character development, lots of weird situations, some nice comedy, lots of suspense.
Very VERY good directing too.
And the philosophical stuff is all over the fucking place, super self-indulgent but it actually has an impact on how the characters feel and behave.

It's like the polar opposite of SAC despite often being perceived as a ripoff of it. Couldn't be further from the truth.

You are SO fucking gay.

Was EP as boring as I remember it? I saw it maybe ten years ago and felt it dragged on and on. If it had half as many episodes I'd have liked it.

>Found the crossdressing newfag.
I had to read that a couple times before it made sense.

DON'T CRY TO ME IF YOU LOVE ME

Well, I didn't see the show myself, I only listen to the op sometimes, so I told OP there are people who like it.

First, he is far from 18, second, I'm not crossboarding and I'm far from being a newfag.

>crossboarding
>crossdressing

Something on your mind user?

it does drag on a lot and pulls a lot of bait-and-switches on you, but it's actually very character-driven (the mystery plot isn't that important) so, if you find the characters endearing you'll have fun watching it. If you're super invested into the plot, however, you're gonna get frustrated and bored

Can't work out which one is cuter.

Parts of it are. The setting is really cool and the feeling of otherworldly surrealism is amazing. I have never felt so out of place watching a series as an outsider looking in. The feeling was really cool.

But the main character is a bitch and she gets worse as the series goes on. And it's almost as if, half way through they gave up the writing of the series over to a highschool student trying to write their first philosophy essay. It just spins so far out of control and never really reels itself back in before the finalé which just holds so little payoff by the time it comes around.

no u

if you have to deny being a newfag, that means you're just a fag

I listened to this on my way to work this morning. One of my favorite OPs of all time. Shame the series wasn't as good as it could've been.

No she doesn't. She gets repeatedly humiliated and by the end of it she's made a friend and learned to be less bitchy and care about people. She's still a little cold and stuff but she's grown.

Also you gotta remember: a lot of the philosophical sequences are actually other Proxys trying to deceive the protag, they don't have to be taken seriously.

youtu.be/wtC744jVWmE

Pino is the cutest!

>shit character design
>ubsershit art
>elitist-tier story
>pretentious as fuck

no, Re-l getting flustered and acting all tsun-tsun is the cutest

>Lots of buzzwords and vague adjectives

Not an argument

At least you didn't badmouth the opening, soyboi.

wrong

just finished watching, its pretty good.

a bit pretentious and boring sometimes, but other times its gold.

Always.

you need to go back

I doubt you even know the meaning of those words. Oh, and there is a meme, that only newfags call others newfgs.

>barely any plot for like 3/4 of the story
>suddenly a fucking joke episode that actually explains the backstory
>everything else is throw at your face in the final episodes like a sledgehammer
I love this serie but come that was terrible pacing.

Bincento is best boy

How did they even get Radiohead for the outro

How did they even get Duran Duran for the opening

They paid a lot of money. One of the reasons why Manglobe isn't a thing anymore.

I still want to fug that girl (can't remember her name though.)

pretty sure they didn't pay a lot of money
maybe the label just wanted advertisement for radiohead in japan

Would be interesting to see Korn do something with Amy Lee considering they're trying to go back to their old sound, like they're trying to revive the early 2000's

kiss the goddess get fetish based super powers

I don't recall Re-l ever getting flustered so much as pissed off.

I enjoyed it a lot more on the second viewing after I had a better idea of what was actually going on, but I liked it well enough. It had strong atmosphere and interesting standalone stories, even if some of them felt a little disjointed from one another and a few pretentious monologues are dabbled in here and there.

Its like Lain
Seems good from the outset but bores most people to death.

ayy lmao

Amy and is back with Evanescence again, so it is possible they will collaborate at some point.

Isn't the main Korn dude dead?

No. Maybe you are thinking of Linkin Park

what was it like watching this show with Sup Forums?

It's almost time to rewatch this

Don't compare this shit to Lain.

Re-L was waiting for dick but fucking Vincent couldn't connect the dots. That's the cardinal mistake of many male MCs. They have some top tier pussy on standby but never know what to do.

Lain is horse shit.

TAKE MY HAND AND DRINK THE WINE

Re-L wasn't playing hard to get. She just straight up didn't like to deal with people until Iggy's death actually forced her to directly interact with the group.

I've started this show twice and dropped it both times, but I somehow feel compelled to try again.

its all over the place, some really fun moments.
then some parts where you feel like skipping.
Then some "hur dur to deep for you" moments, and then some parts where its actually smart.
its okay, the fact that Sup Forums still talks about it after all this time should be a reason to watch it anyway.