myanimelist.net/news/53505675
tieba.baidu.com/p/5495152007
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If you want a season 2 of the anime
>LN makes him a lot more money than WN
>LN could catch up faster

WN most likely dead, yeah.

>not much of a point in continuing both LN and WN if LN is caught up
we should drop re:zero before it drops us.

From what anons told me the WN is vastly superior to the LN. I'm on arc 4 of the web novel and it's pretty good.

Nah the series is good the thing here is that if the WN is really dead it will take some time to get more new content

WN arc is indeed much better, but even LN/WN comparisons become moot for us if the WN dies since LNs won't deliver new english content for years. killing the WN effectively kills re:zero for everyone but nips.

Well Japan only really cares about the japanese market tho

I meant that he'd drop the WN if the LN catches up, but yeah apparently LN translations are taking a hiatus after volume 9 so we'll be lucky to if YP catches up to arc 6 by 2022.

>Well thats why I like fansubs better

We can't do much about it, I personaly just wait for an anime adaptation until I learn how to read moon runes, as LN are such a nich still

I want to fuck Beatrice.

I see You are a man of culture

In terms of lore, yes, is indeed superior.

Subaru needs more women in his life, but actual grown up women, seriously.

If we have to switch to the shitN I’ll drop it if I haven’t already.

If the WN is abandoned, assuming it takes only 4 volumes to do arc 5 and 1 for the current arc 6 content (which is pretty generous), we'll have to wait until february 2023 to get new translated content (assuming Yenpress keeps their 4 month / volume schedule).

Fuck that.

That fucking hack wrote himself into a corner, glad I dropped this

They'll take a hiatus after volume 9? The most optimistic scenario WITHOUT a hiatus would be 2023, so now it's more likely to be 2024 or 2025... that's ridiculous.

Is it because after vol 9 sales per volume in Japan dropped?

Man every-thread-until-Rem-wakes-up user is going to be doing that for a long time if we still find away to have daily or bi-weekly threads.

They didn't really drop. It was like 5%.

>"filejoker.net: Lana Rain - REM & RAM Work Together To "Help" You HD "
it's
something, I guess

Lana rain is only one person. How can she cosplay as 2 characters at the same fucking time. Unless she merged two videos clips together and made sure that she occupied different spaces at all times, the would be pretty fucking kino.

>That fucking hack wrote himself into a corner
What happens in arc 6?

subaru gets his memories wiped. but that's pretty easily solved by putting his spirit self in the hall of memories while his physical self stays with the others.

I don't think he wrote himself into a corner. It's not even related to the content of the series. It's probably that he's been imposed a schedule for the LN and he doesn't have enough time to do both.

>money > fans
yeah fuck that guy, the LN is to 80% the same as the WN so what the fuck is he doing all the time? Seriously, he is full of shit with his cheap excuses.

Probably jacking off to Emilia takes all his time.

Tappei will replace every character with emalie

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

so I have news on this illustration and the dona store special. it seems to actually be the last tea party the witches have before dona takes over lewes's body and leaves. on another note, the final conversation between subaru and roswaal, where roswaal reveals that he didn't hire meili, happens at the end of the knighting ceremony chapter.

What's the sex like?

Very similar costume.

wait, holy fuck. it's not a tea party. the witches are in dona's headspace. she has them in a pyroxenne crystal.

>pyroxenne crystal

Any news on a WN / LN comparison? Is there actually any explanation on the pyroxene crystal stuff?

there's some stuff here: docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/edit
if I catch a comparison for volume 15 on baidu, I'll translate it here. at any rate, the tea party interludes seem to have been cut entirely. fuck the LN. on a brighter note, dona and the witches in the new SS are adorable. they have the best dynamic ever.

Oh, so the new SS is entirely new, it in fact wasn't the last tea party intermission?

Well, that's good and bad I guess.

I want to sexually FUCK Beako.

Sleeping with Beako at night!
Getting off on her thighs!
Cumming all over the inside of her nightgown!

Fucking Tappei write your fucking story.

He is, just not the version we want :s

Fuck you fatego is more important

What makes beako so perfect?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Echidna's taste in little girls. She's the one who designed her after all.

soon
I was waiting for you

Merry christmas and happy new years just in case im not here

It's been two fucking Christmases since Rem was asleep.
Third times the charm right?

I fucking hope so user

For that Tappei would need to work on the WN :D

At this rate it won't be until 2019 at least, since that's when we'll get arc 6 LNs.

I wonder if he put rezero on his resume when he applied for the position of butcher

So which is more canon? The WN or the LN? I see a lot of debate, but no clear answer.

Ln probably, with all the stuff people liked from the wn as lootbox dlc

Obviously not, since afaik he became a butcher before starting re:zero.

It's debatable. Officially it's the LN, but the WN tends to have more content, at least as far as the main story is concerned.

The LN but here on Sup Forums almost everything here would be about the WN, due to the LN changes and the fact we can actually can read the WN, the WN is the most relevant to discussion.

you know how when an anime adaptation of a manga/novel airs, the anime is generally considered the "official" version, but people say to read the source for more details? this is like that.

I guess this settles Rem's fate. She'll be a potato forever.

She’ll wake up. Just in 2020 when the LN finishes arc 6.

I can see the reasoning for lessening Subaru’s feelings for her because it makes any developments in his relationship with Emilia meaningless. It’s just bad writing to do so.

I want Subaru to be forced to accept his spot in the cult as Archbishop of Pride to save his friends, only to be disowned by them in return

>2020
Lets face it its going to be 2042 at this rate

can't wait to read pic related.

Don't worry anons, im sure tappei will deliver, im not insane, believe me!

He'll stop being SLOTHFUL eventually

I want to see new arson dona fanart, hope more ppl read this ss.

Link. Also, what? I thought she said her goodbyes and moved on from her tea party.

Psychic links plays a part in this one, and Catfags catfag gets to fuck Crusch. Al gets laid.
exhentai.org/g/1159770/fe89ebafeb/

Nevermind, found it. Still, it's very odd.

Beako is not for lewd. She is for cute!
youtu.be/6OOxu3wOlhI

>Roswaal is Emilia
Yes, my wildest insanity is coming to fruition!

A-at least there's that OVA, right guys??

>still no release date
why do nips do this

tappei a shit

Elsa>Rem>a dog turd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emilia

I'm so proud of my boy.

pls no bully

The Hunt

has

begun.

Wait what? Is that a joke?

Translate レム出なかったけど、エミリア当たったから全然勝ちだわw

myanimelist.net/news/53505675

Well I guess the sales aren't that bad.

アアアァァ( °∀°)ァァアアア
フェリスたんフェリスたんフェリスたんフェリスたんフェリスたん!!!!!!!!!!

可愛すぎる(๑o̴̶̷̥᷅﹏o̴̶̷̥᷅๑)

tieba.baidu.com/p/5495152007
nope. I want to dislike it but dona and the witches are too great. I'll do a TL as soon as I have time.

So even more pyroxene crystal stuff... maybe Echidna was the one controlling it (teleportation & stuff) all that time? Does volume 15 or any of the SS give an explanation at some point?

What ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

there's no indication of that in the SS, although there is a very brief exposition on pyroxene. I'd need to wait for a TL/summary on volume 15 itself to know more.

I hope we'll get something. If it was Echidna controlling it all the time to direct Subaru to some edgy deaths in order to break him and make him more likely to accept the contract it'd be much better than just "lol it's random".

>Although Rem didn't appear, Emilia hit so it's a total victory.
Something like that. Checking on 5ch's reaction now. They mostly just seem concerned that Tappei is never going to update the WN again, especially with how much he's changed the setting.

REMFAGS BTFO
VICTORYYY!!!

I think donafags won this volume. look at her shoving emilia out of this illustration. but thanks for playing!

That would be so cruel... especially given that he ended the last chapter on a cliffhanger.

Translate エミリア違和感無さすぎて草

oh look more bullshit,

I am not the best at Japanese, but something like this?
>Emilia doesn't feel too off, lol.

>voiced by Sawako
muh...