Also 44 pages chapter tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tonarinoyj/status/945965377535688705
imgur.com/a/KM5q1
streamable.com/niyya
someanithing.com/3052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she needs dick

It's still a mystery for her that several S-class guys, including King, are chilling in Saitama's house while monsters go havok everywhere else

Anyone have some previous screenshots?

> while monsters go havok everywhere else

Because you're wrong. The monsters only wrecked the cities for a few hours then all left. As of now, they're all waiting for the final fight in 3 days in their HQ.

Floating eggs

> draw me like one of your french girls

Murata: need to finish Cammy before year's end otherwise they'll cut my pay

Murata: will be working on new serialization right after this (not streamable, paid magazine content)

twitter.com/tonarinoyj/status/945965377535688705

44 page OPM Update 8pm Tokyo time on the 28th.

>(not streamable, paid magazine content)

Wut? What is that supposed to be? I mean, he streamed plenty of times content exclusive to magazines and tankobon, so is that something special unrelated to OPM?

> Update 8pm Tokyo time

Aren't we usually getting the chapters much later in the day than that?

You new? Murata is doing his own manga. 2 new series in fact.

I know about those, but didn't he say those are 100 pages one shots and that they're already done? And again, the "paid magazine content" hardly makes sense since he streamed content that isn't available on the online site before.

Made some more progress with 3d Do-S.
imgur.com/a/KM5q1
streamable.com/niyya

Would Saitama destroy the world if he punched the ground with all his strength ?

would you stroke out if you tried to think?

She was looking at Bangs back.

Cant imagine her reaction if she ever met human Garou and witnessed his manly back.

bruh

>Also 44 pages chapter tomorrow.
ill believe it when i see it

I know you said in the last thread you suck at drawing, but bro, that ass and those legs are not healthy

After the 140 pages update I believe anything.

F

One Punch-man #15 (54,138 / 521,732)

>only 44
Is Murata a hack?

>season 3 literally fucking never

He spent too long drawing Fubuki that he didn't have time to draw more pages

>replying to bait
It will never go away if you keep feeding it

I hope you dont blame JCStaff, the main issue is the pacing.

Manga sales will now depend on Backlog sales..

Psykos' body is supposed to be always underground, so wouldn't make sense that she would have a pale skin?

She can't remember if she turned off the oven or not.

How come only 1 person replied to you?

>I hope you dont blame JCStaff
I blame the manga sales, obviously.

Imagine being retarded enough to believe that's bad
>Manga sales will now depend on Backlog sales
Make sure never to open your mouth again, I can only handle enough stupid shit
There's nothing wrong with the sales, so what's there to blame? Unless your living in a fantasy world

Are you the user who gave Tatsumaki granny hands a few months ago? If so you've improved quite a bit. Since you didn't quit after all the shit talking means that you'll have skill in the future.

>tfw new to anime sales since I didn't give a shit for the longest time
So how bad did it hold up compared to shows like Attack On titan season 1 and Overlord season 1

Everyone begins low, it's all about continuing being invested into drawing to improve.

That would be tomorrow at 6am East time.

Just cast Okamoto to voice Garou and the franchise will be saved.

Why the fuck would that matter. They all sold over 10k

What the fuck, we were promised 60 pages. Murata has to resign

60p was a mistranslation. Murata never announced the chapter was gonna be 60 pages long.

That is honestly very very good if you are actually just starting to draw.

So 10 k is the sweetspot? In case you didn't read it I said I know nothing about sales. Someone educate me.

10k means the series was a hit, anything above that means it was a megahit

OPM sold less than Attack on Titan and Overlord so that user was butthurt. 10k is just barely above average in sales and that's why they handed down season 2 to a lesser studio.

Only 10k? 10000 x 35.99 = 359,900 dollars
I thought weeb animating took alot more.
>worldwide hit
>still shitty sales
I hate people. I would've bought the bluray if I knew it was such a big deal.

I mean it's been a matter of months, so I guess.

Nice lie. It was called One Sales man for a reason. It flopped hard.
someanithing.com/3052

>worldwide hit
Japs give absolutely zero fucks about baka gaijins. Doesn't help that you faggots stream it and then feel entitled to the next season even though you haven't paid for shit.

Doesn't it air on TV in gookland? I didn't know those people paid.

>10k is just barely above average in sales
You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about, play more to the facts and less to your fucking headcanon
You mean that shit meme made by (You) anons that never took off. Nice try, looks like you can't even read
Your calculations are off

Im curious about what was going on in the last 3 pages.

Idk but I have the feeling that was Flash because the long sword, and the focus seemed to move back to the HA.

Card Captor Sakura kicked OPM out of Madhouse.

I am a better artist than Murata

Im ready for CGI Elder next year.

>10k is just barely above average
Here's your (You), no go fuck yourself
Out of all the retarded speculation, yours takes the cake

>35 x 10 = 350
>35 x 100 = 3500
>35 x 1000 = 35,000
>35 x 10000 = 350000
Where did I go wrong

What happened to OPM volumes hitting 1 million in sales constantly?

Is it dead?

>One Punch Man avg 10,522 (¥373.2 million)
I don't know
OPM has never sold 1 million is sales initially, only 800k+. Where do you people get this information from

I'm going by USD not yen

Saitama vs Garou is pretty much assured to be the best fight of redraw/anime, but I have to wonder if they'll manage to make it as kino as anime Saitama vs Boros, with all thos parallels between episode 1 and 12 like the shining eyes, the lone heartbeat and the charge towards Earth King/Saitama among others.

I'm at the point where the prospect of anime making it to Saitama vs Garou seems unlikely to me to begin with. I have no doubt that Murata will make the redraw version memorable though.

>Murata: will be working on new serialization right after this (not streamable, paid magazine content)

Hopefully this doesn't affect OPM's "release schedule" too much. Meanwhile ONE should have more time for OPM at the moment. What freaking timing.