I am watching it and what the fuck? I thought that she was his mother figure why does she wants to fuck him now?

I am watching it and what the fuck? I thought that she was his mother figure why does she wants to fuck him now?

>now

electra complex

>he doesn't know she is a wantom slut with daddy issues who wants to mommy dom Shinji-kun
You chose the worst girl mate, she is the forerunner of modern roasties, just look at her character arc with the chin stubble guy
Rei was the mother figure (catatonic one but still)

she doesn't know how to be a mother, she only know show to be a slut

She wanted to give him a reason to actually do something. She knew she was going to die and that nothing would happen.

Maximum MOTIVATION

Misato will never be your dysfunctional mommy

She was trying to get him out of his nihilistic pit. It's still fucked, though. Everyone in this show is fucked up

You're watching a harem show for sexually frustrated teens user. Not something that's well-written. There's even 2 guys that want to fuck him

>Everyone in this show is fucked up
Ritsuko isn't.

wait till you hear about this guy called Sigmund OP

Honestly I found myself rooting for Ritsuko alot more.

>Ritsuko isn't
>*sob sob* Mommy why yous a whore who got cucked by meanie science daddy, ill fuck science daddy too to be like you mommy!

That's hilarious nigga

This. How you could miss how utterly fucked up she was is beyond me. There's not likeable characters in the show and thats on purpose.

From a youtube comment, on a vid that was the music from this scene.

"she was a mother, a friend and sexually appealing to Shinji. They both knew each other exactly.
horny, empty, purposeless, self hating.

This farewell scene couldn't have been better for me. She supports him,reassures him like a stern mother, relates to him as a person, the friend she saw in him, then treats him as a lover. She couldn't have said good bye any better. As a tragic character who had to become too many roles for Shinji, the music is truly top notch. "

>shinji wants to fuck rei, a clone of his mother
>misato, his mother figure, comes on to him instead

>not fucking his own mother
user, I...

The funny part is Rei Who is the only non human is the most stable one of them all, granted she has pretty catatonic way of handling things but she is still the most stable one of them all
I think some of the characters are endearing due to their weaknesses and short comings
>Asuka
>Rei
>Fuyutsuki
But i agree calling them likeable would be an overstatement, even Fuyutsuki had his fucked up parts of being the 3rd wheel and lusting after his student

>There are no likable characters
>Doesn't like Fuyutsuki, bridge bunnies, or the students.

w-what w-would Misato d-do to Shinji's c-cock !-!-?

Fuyutsuki seems like a cool nigga outside of his job

I am a girl.
Right. What was the purpose of that Shinji friend in glasses? He didn't do anything useful through the whole series.

He put up with all those other pieces of shits, he must be a saint or something

>fuck men and fuck yeah women
>muh mommy issues
>not fucked up

Misato would suck the jizz out of Shinji's chin chin
>not wanting mommy to teach you how lady parts work
Absolutely plebian

>There are no likable characters
jet alone

>girl_(male)
>not understanding something as simple as NGE
Sounds about right.

Correction
>hate fuck daddy figure that mommy fell for and got cucked by
>act exactly like that daddy figure and have affair with your co-worker (female)

Where you find it at to watch it

Reminder Misato and Shinji will legit fuck in Rebuild

doesn't misato hate shinji for accidentally causing third impact though

Hate fuck

There are so many fucking idiots asking this question, how can you not realize on the spot? She just desperately wanted to give him a reason to fight and since she loves sex it was the only thing she could find

Nothing, she would mind-break and double-V ahegao in front to Shinji majestic thickness

KissAnime or if you wanna risk getting v& and arrested, you could torrent.

dont listen to this guy, he's trying to get you in jail

Fuyutsuki spent a a year or two in the shit hole slums of post second impact Japan being a pseudo doctor to this less fortunate, that's pretty nice of him.

I fapped a lot to Misato in middle school, and was convinced she was the best character ever. Think of it as you wish.

Good guy Kaji

That's just an older Shinji, to be honest. He even runs away several times.

another reason why she's weak and shit