Weird habits

Do you have weird habits while watching anime?

I have to wait until it's night time and I've gotten sorta drunk to fully immerse myself in my anime

I watch anime at 4x speed

I only watch it laying down at night.

If there's a really cool fight I pause and recreate it in my head doing weird movements with my hands

no eat, no anime

I have a hard time not pausing and doing something else, even when I genuinely love what I'm watching.
I can't not multitask.

I masturbate when I see a flat chested character.

I make 2 hours pause when some characters do a really stupid thing that no sane person would do.

I watch the whole episode in one sitting at regular speed.

Watch it in my living room with my normalfag roommates walking around. Honestly just glad they haven't said anything about it yet

iktf

I have to pause and take a break whenever something really cringy happens.

This.

I have to be ultra comfy with no visual distractions so I can immerse myself completely.

When there is something that embarrass me while I'm watching, I tend to pause the anime and walk around my room for awhile then get back to watching again.

literally these

Me too, I don't think it's weird though. I just want to be comfy and know I won't get interrupted.

Thats called alcoholism bro.

smoke trees

kill yourself

So men too?

If something like this happens, I always mute and try to spent no attention to the screen

Especially the men.

Watching anime is a weird habit

I turn the volume up higher when I'm getting really into a scene or episode.

Get a beer, get food and ask me why I'm still living.

If I genuinely like the anime, I can't fap to the female characters...started with Eva

No problems fapping to the male ones?

Why would I?

Me too. Seeing them in doujins breaks their character too much.

Feel happy

I sit in a really weird position. Reclined on the couch with my left arm wrapped over top of my head with my hand almost touching my right ear and my right hand usually up near my mouth as if I'm in heavy contemplation. Dunno why, I just naturally find myself in that potion a lot.

I usually have to get up at some point during my watch session to fap. Sometimes even just the most subtle tantalizing scene can get me sprung and I can't focus until I take care of business.

I smoke a lot of weed when I watch as well.

Are you a fat fuck?
Genuine Question

I feel ya. I can't help but imagine myself showing up in their setting as some pervert beating it off in front of them. If I hate the anime or the characters the thought of them being disgusted with me makes me want to got at it more.

I can't watch animes with male characters

that's not a weird habit, that's just called having taste

That's good to know, cheers user

>animes

Same. I don`t even know why, but I have no intention whatsoever to watch them in the early afternoon or even sooner.

He was honestly the only good trap I saw in the last few years. Maybe that Kuragehime guy as well. I really hate the generic ones that are just typical cute blushing girls who are actually boys because the author says so.

I enjoy it more when i'm hungry

DUDE

WEED

I didn't say what kind of taste. It's bad taste.

Yeah, namely not waifuing any female character like a fucking lonely retard

Your waifu is uckers.

masturbit

Me too.
When I was little I would leave the room when there was something embarrassing in a book my mom was reading to me.

I say stuff under my breath. Like "cute" or "I like this".

take off your jacket

Taste is subjective so it doesn't really matter.

I cannot fap to my waufus. I respect them too much.

Every other girl is fine though

this

same here

Cross dressing as my favorite female character.
Then fapping to her while dressed as her.

Talk to myself while watching it. Even when I'm alone, I mumble to myself. It helps my concentration somehow.
Also this

i watch 2 animes sometimes 3 at the same time, i have trained my autism to its maximum peak

>animes

>animes
hang yourself

My money on him being a Frog.
He gets a pass if he is

You mean besides watching anime?

I find that I can't even pop a boner to female characters in anime anymore, but i do other things when something funny or interesting happens. Depending on the event, I start dry humping the bed, "air fapping" with no boner to speak of, make a high pitched sqee, utter a low, guttural laugh (usually punctuated by a load slurp at the end), start talking to myself really fast, bury my face into the pillow and take a long sniff, or any combination of the above.

Alt tab away to only listen to the OP, forget to alt tab back for a while, then start the OP over because I want to hear it again before continuing to watch.

These, it's not as enjoyable otherwise. I also enjoy going to the store to pick out my snacks, it gets me all giddy looking forward to what I'm gonna watch.

I do this quirky thing where I pay attention to the story and characters.

i fiddle with my foreskin sometimes, not sexually, i just like fiddling.

sometimes I’ll start fingering my anus every time my waifu is on screen.

Best nuts ever my man

Masturbating isn't weird, right? Although I do it with some fairly unorthodox ways sometimes.

I always have a snack. Never candy or anything, but often popcorn or veggies.

If I'm rewatching a show I enjoy I get high to rewatch. It makes some shows that got kinda boring over the years way more entertaining.

I sometimes pause the video and look at an invisible camera to express disbelief or shock

You are a faggot now, user. It's okay, we have a couple (maybe three if you count /d/) boards for your kind.

Contemplate on if I should continue to buy anime DVDs or get a laptop and just stream it so I can save money...

>stream
Hard drives are cheap these days. Saving TBs of anime is easy.

Can I watch? purely curiosity

Stealing is a sin!

How do you even snack on vegetables? That sounds like the worst snack ever.

I just eat an onion whenever I get the munchies so that way I don't snack on shit like potato chips

Vegetables are delicious.

Normally on Sundays (when I cook my lunch for the week (soups normally). I cut up a bunch of veggies and put them in little Tupperware containers for snacks. I cut up bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, celery, cauliflower, pretty much anything you can eat raw really. Sometimes I'll have a hummus dip for them if I skipped a meal and I want them to be a bit more filling.

Vegetables are little bit easier to digest than junk food. Junk food contains high amounts of sugar or salt which will make you thirsty. Vegetables and fruits have a good amount of water in them and have fiber to help move along your GI tract.

Y-you mean a raw onion? For the tears, right?

Yup, raw red, it's pretty delicious, like eating an apple

No, it's not like that at all. What kind of apples are you eating?

pause and re-read lines sometimes 5, 6 7 times just to make sure I "got it"

Sometimes I instinctively pause the anime and jump around the room/do like 5 jumping jacks to let out some energy.

well obviously it doesn't taste anything like an apple, but it's crunchy and juicy just like an apple

/thread

sorry, having someone watch would make me sexualize it. It`s a nice way to warm up cold fingers too.

So? Anime Hell is amazing

i sometimes slap my dick to keep me focused/awake

I like to dance to the openings like they're heavy metal songs.

Buying lots of weed and smoking half a bowl per episode.

Yeah. Prior to watching I have a shower. Then I change into a slip and panties. Right now it's summer so I'd just watch in that but when it cools down I wear seifuku or a maido uniform.

I can't fap to a character if they're already in a relationship with the main character because I feel like I'd be cucking them and I don't want to do that. Exception being Miia.

Get out, normie

>normie

yep

>Reclined on the couch with my left arm wrapped over top of my head with my hand almost touching my right ear
I was doing that as I read your post
> my right hand usually up near my mouth as if I'm in heavy contemplation.
that is kind of wierd

For some reason I eat left handed when I watch anime, it's like hearing japanese makes my brain flip sides because if I try to eat right handed while I watch anime it simply does not fucking work but if I turn on the local news suddenly my hands work again

You sound very healty.

To drink while I do. And smoke.