Mahoujin Guru Guru

I can't tell you how happy I was watching this Sup Forums. Putting all the praise I have for the designs, the animation, the BGM and the humor itself aside this was IT for me Sup Forums. This show was IT. I was brought back to an old world of anime (le 90s kid) and I have been restored. I never thought it possible that a show like this can be made today. I thought the original spirit was lost. But it's here, and it lives. It is undimmed. This show has that deliciously intimate atmosphere, a comfy feeling, paired up with its natural extensions of romance and old school fanservice. It is wholly unjaded, authentic and has an honest emotional impact. There is a thread of melancholy going through it, again very difficult to explain.

I truly and honestly enjoyed every second of it. This isn't just a memorable show of the year, to me this is right up there on my personal favorite list.

Basically everything that has drawn me to anime more than two decades ago can be found here in its pristine form. This show is a treasure.

yeah, it alright

[mad piping of Azathoth commences]

patrician taste, kukuri was adorbs

Even the background fairies are. They really gave their all for this. Kukuri's every action was pure cuteness.

Best kukuri.

How would you handle this situation?

when the guy said she had to cut her hair, i legit thought we would've had a bald Kukuri just for a gag

Devil Kukuri was best Kukuri.

My heart melts.

KII~

Devil Kukuri a shit

So would you say this is as good as the original series? Haven't kept up with shows this year and I loved the original.

This is the best Kukuri.

It's much better than the original. Pretty much everyone agrees besides one guy who can't shut the fuck up about it.

I loved the original too. It has been my favourite anime since I was a child.
Now I can say that IMO 2017 it's much better than 2000,
2017 and 1994 are comparable, but objectively it's a bit better the new one.
But I have to say that IMO the lack of the narrator voice in the new one it's a big loss and it's the thing that I liked least.

GAO

i am at ep8 and i dont rly enjoy it should i finish it?

>rly
No, stop watching it. Stop breathing too.

>
i m sorry i don t have a keyboard to input my words faster

Why would you watch 8 episodes of something you don't like? Why would you ask people that do like it whether you should watch more?
Make your own fucking decisions.

reported to the fbi.jpg

I would recommend you to finish it, but you are the only one who really knows whether to finish it or not.

I hope you guys know that as of today the OST is available at the usual place?!
Go and get it, it's glorious!

Thanks gurufriend.

No.

Does anyone know what is the best online seller to buy the physical copy in Europe?

the "muh pacing" guy right?

easy bait

>Grugruppo Musicale
Why this title? What does grugruppo mean?

I have no clue

I think "gruppo" means group in Italian. And grugru = guru guru.

Pedobait

Honestly I prefer the original one too, this anime is simply too compressed in that 24 episodes even if the content is pure gold. Besides the original anime was very good too.

There is something that I don't understand, why Nike don't received the prince title that was promised to the person that would defeat Giri?

Fuck yes, thank you for the reminder.