Love Live Sunshine

Mari Ohara is so cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aFcTZbo9Trc
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-12-27/bad-fan-behavior-could-lead-to-cancelled-love-live-events/.125802
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

say something nice to my girlfriend ohara mari

Cute girl with a lewd body.

Maru thread was the best!!!

pretty comfy just like her

mari is pure

you guys see the aquors \ momoclo sing moon pride together yet ?

youtu.be/aFcTZbo9Trc

Mari a shit

I wished we get to see more "team mom" Mari, like in episode 11 last season when she helped You out.

My wife Kanan is so cute and shiny!

That was one pointless scene as You never even followed the advice that was given to her.

she stopped being jealous though, you just can't really see that because You x screen time is a dead ship

Respect the Ruby, or else!

I do!

That's a terrible drawing and you should feel bad for posting it.

>youfags are mad again

Please kill yourself.

backspace this

Bun You is a miracle!

My guy.

Hug the Maru

Just to be sure
miracle wave > water blue new world > mai mai tonight > awaken the power
Right?

why is it in reverse?

Weak willed demons get a punishment from me!

Come on, Yohane.
It's just one little mistake.
Now, stop crying!
You're starting to look like Ruby when she was little. That's gonna bother me.
Surprisingly, you're a lot more timid than you look.
Seriously!

Normally, you're claiming to be a demon and acting so bold.
Listen up.
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

Even though to others, I may seem perfect, even I make mistakes now and then too, you know?
Sometimes I can't iron my uniform perfectly, or sometimes, even though I normally put my hairpins in at a perfect angle, there are days when I put them on crooked.

But, it's when those mistakes happen that your true nature is put to the test.
At those times, instead of crying or pitying yourself, you should investigate the cause and come up with countermeasures.
That's far more beautiful and comforting to do that instead.

Now, come on.
You're supposed to be a demon who's going to charm the world and make everyone fall from grace with your beauty, right?
How about you stop making such a pitiful face, and smile, instead?
If people cried over little things like this, then how would our Ruby, who's had a life full of mistakes, manage to survive?
Oh, I know. I'll cast a little spell I always use on Ruby when she cries.
Here, can I see your forehead for a moment?

Ei!!

Hehe!
Did that hurt?
When you get flicked on the forehead, doesn't it feel like the shock is jolting you awake?
That's the punishment of my love, for a weak-willed demon.

Wooby shooting her wub to you all!

Yup. Pretty comfy.

This is why season 3 is necessary not a movie, aqours feels less close compared to muse.

I wuv Wooby!

>yoshiko wanted to get pass afterall.

>Yoshiko thinks

How does that work if she saw the magazine?

Me

Wtf i love DiaYoshiko now

Cute dorks.

Forgot pic.

>Yoshiko is crying over a test paper

cute.

>If people cried over little things like this, then how would our Ruby, who's had a life full of mistakes, manage to survive?

Was incest a mistake
Ruby asked her sister as she was fingering her butt

You?

Dia is really like the arrogant version of nico and maki.

I just finished season 1. I was hesitant to pick this up after the original LL because it looked like a moeblob cash cow but it was much better (bar the last episode, maybe) than the first season of LL, maybe even both seasons.

>NO FUN ALLOWED
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-12-27/bad-fan-behavior-could-lead-to-cancelled-love-live-events/.125802

Why do elevens always sound so screechy when they yell? It's like they're trying to sound evil

Is this the show with the JAV in it?

It's more like stop acting like shits that cause problems for others and creeping on the seiyuu and people that live in Numazu/Uchiura.

Dengeki Dia is a lot meaner to Ruby than anime Dia

Yes, that would be aikyan

Hair bun You is wonderful
I'm glad that Dia wasn't super mean in the anime, but I can't help but laugh whenever I see Dia be a complete asshole to Ruby

I love this franchise but the love livers scare the shit out of me.

She's just tough on Ruby because she wants Ruby to grow up to be a strong and responsible girl.

>then how would our Ruby, who's had a life full of mistakes, manage to survive?

Why is Ruby so hardcore

Love Live Sushine is ending in a good note, but if there will be a movie, how do we fix You? She have a shitton of talents and practical skills to live independently, and she chose to dickride Chika. What happened to her? Did she really want to be an idol user?

I'm pretty sure that's not her. The one in the video was bulkier.

Once you dickride on the Chika you don't go back.

>Q3: Do you have a secret you can't say to Ruby?
>Dia: Yes, I do. I have so many! For example, the fact that I make excuses for Ruby when she takes a stop on the way home and comes back late, or the fact that when there was a huge commotion over Ruby losing her English textbook, I found it in her room and put it back in her bookshelf. These are all secrets that I'll never tell her. And, perhaps my biggest secret would be that I actually like Ruby quite a bit? Hehe, I'm sure I'll never, ever tell her that for my entire life.

Please always remember Pana and You.

Yes you are right. The one in that video was Emi Nitta who voiced previous leader, Honoka, who is coincidently the worst girl from this franchise. Fear not though because Aqours are better group and have descent seiyuus who aren't sluts and are passionate and sincere about this project.

kill yourself

You !

She wanted to do something together with Chika which is why she became a school idol with her. She was too good at swimming and diving for her to do it with Chika. It would have been nice if there was a different motivation for You that didn't directly involve Chika but it's nice that she at least cares for her. At this point though it's too late to do anything else for her character.

They’re pretty tame compared to 3D idol groups like akb48 and the male ones.

They still scare me.

riko is cute, sweet and very talented
I love her!

I love You

Yeah I assume some creeps would go take photos at the school.

cute Rikochi/Riri/Rikopi

I get turned on seeing beaten abused girls,wtf is wrong with me and post more abused LL idols

>singing together on stage with momoclo
>will be on the same stage as AKB48 during the olympics
And people say Aqours aren't real idols.

For some reason maybe Sunrise saw this fanart then they didn't give a fuck about. You after that.

>fanart
That's photoshopped official art.

Not that it's why they literally not giving You a girlfriend.

It's not a forgone conclusion that they're performing at the olympics. It'll likely be a more mainstream act.

LL gonna be playing for the Olympics that's awesome

and yet they saw YoshiRiko fanart and decided to make it official

Riko is truly a homewrecker.

In all honesty Sunrise lost their chance to pander to Yoshiriko is S1, they went trough all that ChikaRiko development and didn't even let her talk to her on the fucking phone for no reason, then they get the memo it WAS a popular pairing and decide to pander to it, now Riko has a wide array of relationships and You's only meaningful one is being second place

Or muse comes back for the Olympics.

With Nanjo on the 100 meter dash

Not cool

I'm afraid you are mistaken about a great many things Purityfag scum.

Emitsun is very passionate about this franchise and is our leader. She is the voice, she is the leader and she is the best and I will not let you forget that.

A minor indiscretion that happened in the past.

Next month's calendar
January 1st- Dia Kurosawa’s Birthday (Aqours)
January 6th- Aqours Fan Meeting at Fukuoka Sunpalace, Fukuoka
January 17th- Hanayo Koizumi’s Birthday (µ's)
January 23rd- Kasumi Nakasu’s Birthday (PDP)
January 26th- LLSS BDDVD Volume 2 Released.
January 31st- Miyu Kubota’s Birthday (Karin Asaka’s VA) (PDP)

>Aqours
>have decent seiyuus who aren't sluts

rikako is pure

99% Similarity?

I don't care.

I stand with Emitsun.

Pure sex

>μ's comes back
>new anime with all of them in their 30’s
You’ll watch it and love it dumb Nico poster.

help please this boner wont go down

Double it.

I'll take any garbage they come up with as long as it has Nico on it

not canon

When will there ever be doujins of Chika's sisters

But there is one coming out in a few days.

pure sex

Thank you user for delivering this news

It also has mama mikan if that's your thing. No idea if it'll be scanned though.