Dragonball Super

I really like this picture, showing all the main cast at their jobs.

Ten Shin Han opened a Dojo? That's kind of neat.

Does no one check the catalog before making a thread? How is there supposed to be discussion if 50 threads are spammed at once?

mods deleted the thread with Cus pic for no reason and then people don't know what to do

>R&D
>Sportsman
>Park Ranger
>Farmer
>Lecturer
>Highway Patrol
>Jobber
>Dojo owner

Why the fuck are there so many threads?

Vegeta doesn't have an actual profession, does he? What a deadbeat.

Check to see if there's another thread up? What the fuck is wrong with the newfags here?

>speedwatcher

Not a general

I like how even with the confusion of when to start a new thread, there are still fewer DBS threads than Fate threads.

Look at all these fucking newfags. I mean, look at the facebook OP.

>implying everyone on Sup Forums watches DBS
Not at all. Some people just like the canon run of the Dragon Ball manga and its anime adaptions.

Will Yurin have to shave her head and wear one of those standard gis now that she's really Ten's student?

Hopefully

The Dragon Ball Extended Universe is so bizarre now.

He's a space prince married to one of the richest people on Earth why would he need a job like a common man?

can monkeys use ultra instinct.

i know broly can go Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Great Ape Kaioken x20 Ultra Instinct

Reminder that Vegeta knows the Fusion Dance and there's nothing you can do to prove me wrong.

xth for Omega Oceanus

I desperately need more omega oceanus

There shall be, in time.

>People still watch Super

It’s sad

Show me ONE still in Super that looks as good as this.
Protip: you can't.

Mestre Kame

why do you want testicular torsion this badly?

Reminder Gohan will have the most scholarly episode

OH YOU

This Nibba toppo is gonna become an actual God of Destruction in the tournament. What the fuck?

how cute

Just saw episode 67. No spoilers past that bit plz but it just reminded me why dragon ball is so great. You can always have a more powerful character by making them wipe the floor with a powerful character and whilst dragon ball does that sometimes, it goes above and beyond to show you how much more powerful new characters are. Like, Zamasu legit just became the universe. I was thinking what the fuck could they do that would be more amazing than I’ve already seen and then Zamasu becomes the universe and I’m like fuck yes that’s why I love this show. It repeatedly manages to one up itself in terms of amazingly powerful characters.

Why did you post a blank image?

It Will be great to see gohanpedros reactions when Gohan is eliminated before 17

Freeza apparently needs gohans help to handle dyspo. Golden Freeza can't even handle dyspo baka. u11 got extremely buffed up

The moment you realize she is prettier than the Saiyan Girls.

>people still post dead cat

Leave.

True justice!

Toppo is gonna destroy 17
gohan will save freeza and probably get thrown off

STOP IIIIIIT

Golden Freeza JOBS to bunny boy.

Frieza vs Toppo can't even happen anymore without Frieza getting swatted like a fly.

>Vegeta puts forth his full power to battle Universe 11's Jiren, but utterly fails to defeat him. Instead, Vegeta is seriously injured and in dire straits.
Oh no oh no no no no AHH AHAHAHAHA AHAUEHUEUHGHGHGHGHUEUGHEUH

Why are you spamming this shit?

Jiren

Open up wide, Frieza. Here I come!

They might actually have to give Gohan blanco so that they can handle Toppo. My fucking sides

>Vegeta destroyed
>17 probably ringed out
>Gohan and Frieza jobbing to Dyspo
As it should be.

not one of.
It's impossible for anyone to be richer than capsule corp. They are like google + microsoft + monsanto + amazon/walmart in one company

I read the manga, that's all the series really deserves.

Maybe this one will have good ratings.

Goku is getting his ass kicked as well.

>Vegeta destroyed
So is Jobku.

When is Cell coming back?

Its never jobbing when goku loses first

goku never loses, he just holds back

goku always wins without help

>All these jobberfags trying to damage control
GODku is truly the patrician character

>Toppo is gonna destroy 17
Lmao
Toppo jobbed to SSB Goku during exhibition tournament
17 put up a good fight against Goku and both were holding back

Everyone who isn't named Goku or Jiren should just jump off the arena by themselves and save us time.

Is the Gohanfag storytime poster still around? that was fun

>and both were holding back
Then why the fuck would you think the fight meant anything?

Read the spoilers. Toppo becomes a god of destruction and lets out his full power.

17 is gonna get wrecked

Then why is Goku taking Vegeta's help against him?

he was sent to the shadow realm

>Jobhanfags falseflagging as Gokufags now
Stop

He needs time to recover his stamina to go UI and master it.

>Goku always wins without help
Just like against Vegeta?
Or against Freeza?
Or against Cell?
Or against Buu?
Or against Beerus?
Against Freeza again maybe?
H-he didn't need help against Hit either did he?
Or maybe against Goku B-black...
At least in the ToP he didn't need help right? RIGHT??!!

Where are these spoilers from? Sorry if its obvious, I just watch the show. Last time I saw spoilers was that 17 and 18 get mind controlled and they werent.

>there are people ITT who don't realize this is literally CHADku: the anime

>they don't know im a vegetabro

Yeah, I can't wait to see Goku get destroyed again either.

see

are they dressed as the characters from journey to the west?

How will toyo fix this?

>Where are these spoilers from?
Go back to wherever the fuck you came from, I'd call you a dumb redditor, but even they know who translates the spoilers. And the spoilers didn't say the androids were mind controlled. That was retarded anons like the 18manlet, the last person you should listen to.

Please, stay silent while he masters his new form.

>post yfw 17 is out next episode and Toppo just sits around meditating to become a god while the others fight

Ignore him anons. It's just some underaged Gokufag from threads ago

>Gokufag
We watch Dragon Ball. We are all Gokufags.

>toyoshit fixing anything

CHADku ALWAYS wins, baby!

See

He'll give a reason for Kale to go apeshit.
Cabba will probably rape Caulifla in front of her.

>implying

There's a difference between being Gokufans and Gokufags, user. And some people may not be fans of Goku as a whole

>tfw GODku letting JOBgeta fight Jiren so he could raise his self esteem just to lose it once he's defeated easily

it was sarcasm

>Gokufags

>17 is gonna be literally destroyed by Toppo when he becomes a GoD during episode 125.

I'm scared 17bros.

Go check out herms twitter. According to him the title of episode 125 is written in a way that implies toppo actually becomes a god of destruction

17 will sit back and watch for the moment just like Frieza or u11 shits were doing the whole tournament

What does that even mean?
Isn't GoD just a title that someone gets when they become powerful enough?

That's definitely against the rules.

>uubshits