Overlord thread

Renner Theiere Chardelon Ryle Vaiself did nothing wrong!

Reminder that best girl will be fine

I've been telling you guys for a while now.

>she's going to be the first person who recognizes Ainz as an idiot

Wait for it

He's not an idiot and he's not even out of his depth anymore, except when Demiurge comes along with his ambiguous faggotry.

>she's going to be the first person who recognizes Ainz as an idiot because she's an idiot herself
makes sense

Renner is not evil user
How can a smile like this be called evil?

Why is ZZ so flat?

they never formally meet each other yet have they? besides I never understood why she was seen as a monster probably just not the innocent maiden that Climb makes her out to be

> she was seen as a monster
She's too smart that why

Hekker did. Not that it helped him

Next vol. when?

cute washboard

D&D half-elf

Why is Ainz's chin like that?

It's manly.

Pandora's Actor knows.

Could the genuinely smart players like Punitto Moe or Tabula Smaragdina keep up with the likes of Demiurge and Albedo or would they have to poker face it up like Ainz does?

Also did Punitto Moe make any NPC? He seems pretty prominent in the prologue and is mentioned relatively often by Ainz, but his input into the design of Nazarick seems minimal.

What was Renner's opinion on Momon before she met Demiurge? Did he tell her Momon is Ainz?

I hope the cookies scene with Cocytus will be animated

They'd probably be able to follow and notice the keikakus better but they couldn't honestly live up to the expectations the NPCs might have of them so some amount of bluffing would still be necessary. In fact if Ainz ever ends up mentioning that he thinks several of the SBs were smarter than him it would probably blow some NPC minds.

Why is Jircniv having a stomach ache everytime he's stress?

Why is Ainz suffering the same thing?

Somatic peope tend to get those on stress, myself included

Digestive system has second density of nerves from all human organs.
This is why some people get cramps when they're very nervous.
Also wherever you get stressed - your brain starts to fuck up little background processes he's supposed to handle well without you paying any attention.
If you don't remove stress from the equation - you get shit like gastritis and ulcers.
One example of such a process is ph in your stomach: if you're stressed it'll fuck up + your immunity will suffer = you get heliobactery that's the cause of an array of digestive issues.

Am I missing something about this show? 5 episodes in and it just seems like a generic escapist power fantasy. Albedo is hot so I guess I'll keep watching.

Who is this?

Reminder

Everything is escapism user, except maybe doing your taxes

Someone is putting arsenic in small doses to his wine.

In what order should I watch the specials and movies? I've only seen the anime so far.

Future marriage candidate for Ainz

Isekai is escapism in the most literal sense and I guess I was expecting a little more than just that, but I haven't found anything that great in the genre.

I like it because I'm a D&D fag and, for me, it captures the same sense of general adventure. Though that's probably more evident in the novels than it is in the anime, which was pretty rushed desu

Reminder.

>ainz waves of all of renner’s questions and has a list ready like an interview, puts on his glasses then orders some more drinks for the table to be delivered by shalltear and the Pleiades
>renner; naruhodo, he’s using this to call over dumb people to deflect the questions to them, I have underestimated him
>ainz; now then while you are here, what do you think of the situation everyone?
>variety of answers which ainz umus at all of them
>renner; what a fearsome ability to dodge the issues

More like future experiment subject for Demi.

Ainz is going to obliterate every single member of the ST once he finds out who MC'd chair.

The autism explosion will be like Vol. 7 times ten.

So, are you expecting seeing the battle against Zy'tl Q'ae animated? Because I fucking want to.

>Momonga accepted the position of guildmaster on the condition that all his friends would help him out
>they're all gone

Yeah, sure she will.

fine paste

rubiks cube

Would Albedo getting the bone cure her of SB-murdering autism or make it worse?

>maid, very good mannered
>great at battle
>loyal to the death
>cute as a button
>himecut
>100% virgin
γ-chan best girl

>retarded

Read the novel or wait for the anime.

I want to be gangbanged by the battle maids.

What are those red manga panels? Reverse search always traces back to post itself.

What, these?

Yeah.

What about them?

What if it was just Ainz holed up in Nazarick making experiments and testing his theories about the laws of his new universe instead?

>loves the cock

Well they are Overlord related and i haven't been able to find any of them (outside of overlord threads) . Could you please share the source of these images with me?

Hell if I know. Always assumed they where from 2ch on some random thread.

Curses! Well, thank you for your time.

>New season
>New doujinshis
>New book

Sucks that the doujinshi are NTR themed but at least it feels good to be getting such a rush of content. I want an Overlord season, every year until I die of old age. Does anyone think we'll get a 3rd season or is this the end for us? A 3rd season would be books 7, 9,10 most likely. Book 8 is closer to a side story that would be told in a movie. Maybe after Overlord season 2 we get one movie in 2019 of book 8 since it takes place before book 7 but after book 6

Overlord isn't a power fantasy as such. Ainz is completely over powered and not a single being or organisation in the New World can threaten him. It is a story of Ainz's loneliness. He didn't want power he wanted friends.

>>New doujinshis
You know none of them will be good.

Are there any vanilla harem doujins where Ainz just bangs all of his loyal girls?

I remember an user saying they were from twitter.

They're NTR so of course they won't be good, but at least it's something. Anything that isn't a negative, can be a positive. Maybe a tart that doesn't know any better sees them, gets interested and becomes an Overlord fan through the process of osmosis.

Why not 2 cours for season 2

maybe they're worried about catching up to the LN too quickly

With what cock

Vecna's Mummified Penis. It's a Lvl 12 Artifact with its own personality and a compulsion to learn the only way it knows how.

Testicles not included.

It's magic I ain't gotta explain shit

Are the PPP shorts canon?

Doubt it

Best boy is here!

Undertale

So the Pleiades don't dance? What kind of dances will Yuri teach the kids at the orphanage and who's the mascot?dont say CZ

Everyone, I have something to say.
Pleiades _____NUTS__________

Why does Ainz look so much larger physically than this lich? Is it really all in those massive, massive pauldrons he's wearing?

He's not a lich, he's an overlord.

I still can't understand how do you even NTR Ainz if he ain't sexually interested in anything,

He's an Overlord with an official height given solidly in the manlet range.

All the women in overlord are already promised to him and are a part of his harem.

Neia is daughter though

If it sells even half as good as s1 then should do it.
If the lizards weren’t skipped then enri won’t be either, I could see an original movie though or they adapt the prologue novel.

Just task a lesser studio with making a Pleiades spinoff chibi or not, heck make them idols for all I care.

I hope they don’t rush S2 like S1 was.

It's mostly the attire and angling. At least in the LNs he is described as fairly short.

How many people are going to drop the new season after episode 1? Lizards will drive everyone away

Depends on how well they will cover vol.4

>scene of Albedo masturbating under Ainz bedroom whenever it gets too boring
5/5 would rate on MAL.

That's okay. They'll be back for Sebas.

He’s probably average height for a Japanese man during his time. Remember he was basically a wage slave, all his income went towards his crappy apartment and Yggdrasil.

In his past life, Ainz was the Crimson Chin obviously.

You were saying user.

If Peroroncino had been sent instead of Ainz, would he have even left Nazarick yet or would his bird dick still be buried in one of the maids?

He probably would’ve left Nazarick to go find a new hole to plug.

Gotta help Shalltaer raise all of those half vampire bird monstosities.

Peroroncino would probably do what ever Zeus does in the mortal world.

Author will go full moralfag and make Ainz a hug monster who loves all life.

Please, ainz was ready to genocide the dwarves if he found a rare mineral.