Draw you're waifu in ms paint

draw you're waifu in ms paint

You can still do it if it isn't collage day homos.

Do I have to right now or can it be one I've already drawn? Because I have a few on me.

you could post what you have i guess to motivate others to draw their own or do a new one if you feel like it

Great drawing Maki

Well, that's fitting, since one I have is this.
Treat MS Paint like traditional painting and you'll have a lot more fun.

>Like traditional painting
What does that mean? I'm not a drawfag.

Try not to worry about keeping certain lines and don't be afraid to make a bit of a mess. I kind of imagine it like I'm painting on a canvas with those kind of layers instead of treating it like drawing with digital layers? It's hard to describe.

Okay, I think I know what you mean. Like how paintings inherently don't have hard lines. I'll keep that in mind; I never used to care about drawing but it's useful for secret s/a/nta and memecrafting.

colors are hard

Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. Think more in shapes and colours (after you do a sketch in a lighter colour, optionally) and you can always redo your lines.

i know i'm a great artist

Looking buff

yeah, I tried cropping the shoulders but it didn't work

I gotta pick up drumming now.

>try to make a comfy bed drawing and it ends up looking lewd
God damn it. I'll post anyway.

I like this a lot, user

Wow that's really good senpai

Nice, especially the eye in particular.

These are really nice.

what have i done

Do most people just not bother if it's not the "official" bimonthly thread or what?

Fuggen cute

It's probably the time of year. Many are away from home or tired or preparing drawings for New Years.

Cute cake!

It's fun anytime, I'm just waiting for a chance to focus on it.

Can only draw wide

You're waifue is already claimed, canonically.

That's not mspaint, you fraud!
Cute work as usual.

Shh
thanks!

i forgot how awful ms paint is.

oh that's not finished if anyones stupid enough to not notice.

It's lovely tho

B e ter Chan is best waifu.

>bloodied hands
I appreciate the accuracy but do you really need to post Sup Forums content on Sup Forums? If you just spoil every twist in the game nobody's going to want to play it.

Like how Monika is self-aware and modifying the game from the inside to try to get together with you, the player?
But really, who gives a fuck about spoilers for a game that's not even Sup Forums content?

Screenshots are cheating

Sorry I was under the mistaken assumption that the people who are insistent on posting it on Sup Forums were fans of the game.

I know, but I can't make her happy from my dimension anyway. She's still best girl.

Kill yourself phoneposter.

Pixel art is cool, good work.

thank you, I agree

I don't actually have a waifu

[[not actually MS Paint but I did no layers or pen pressure]]

Nice pose and foreshortening.

Sorry, right now I'm trying to get used to drawing her in paper with actual construction methods.
Pic related is my last attempt. I finally managed to draw and arrange every part of her face correctly, or at least I think I did?

Thats such a shit drawing.

Looks right, good job. Always nice to see you working on your art.

Thanky

Don't be rude

He's just shitposting, ignore it.

Thank you.

fuck paint

i can't draw

I can't draw today, so have a thing I did a few days ago.

Really nice line quality.

Who's this qt

Not paint but it was my best attempt with solid colors.

can I know why?

I'm sorry

I don't know why I thought it would be against the rules to use a tablet, there's only one rule after all

Very nice, is that Rin?

>he doesn't love his waifu enough to challenge himself
Pitiful.

>implying mouse drawing is hard

More difficult than using a tablet.

Haruhi, but I drew her with food ears.
Thanks!

Barely, it just takes patience.

Fox*
I hate phones and the flu.

maybe i shouldn't have drawn the hair with red first. i thought there would've been an easy way to replace it with the brush option but i forgot this is mspaint.

If you draw over it in another color, select the sketch color and right-click while erasing, it'll erase the undersketch. Doesn't seem to work once you've saved it, though, at least for me.

tried that. it doesn't seem to go over them still. i guess it's because it only detects one color and not a group of relative colors but cool trick!

Think it only works with the binary tool because of what you said, yeah. Still did a good job on the drawing.

But I do... Here's a second try, not so cute but... Well, it was fun

This is pretty impressive