Toei’s studio renewal is complete, how can other studios even compete?

Toei’s studio renewal is complete, how can other studios even compete?
Prepare for more long running series to be announced for the upcoming years.

Toei (and Miyazaki) have never made an anime of worth.

Even that one they remade 4 times had to be censored near the end.

Please love the craft you're watching. Not the trash produced by hacks

Shut up and go back to watching your late night one cours otaku shitfests

Why do you think this constitutes as an intelligent retort? It only proves my point. Unless you're falseflagging which is equally unintelligent.

It's more intelligent than your original post.

>it's more intelligent
Wow. Intelligent rebuttal there.

Don't feed them.

not your safespace

>muh animation quality needs to be great every second

>not a new IP
And I quoted Miyazaki in that post who only makes movies with seemingly good animation quality so your strawman falls flat even there.

>toei

toei can suck my nuts

Honestly, I don't like the building very much. Too generic, nothing really gives it any identity as an animation studio. The side facade by the parking lot also looks like shit. For a longitudinal building like that, they really could have done better.

Damn, pumping out anime of iconic series like Super on a shoestring budget and poorly paid slaves with "haha do you rike it?" tiers of lazy writing because all the retards are going to eat it up anyway must be a very lucrative business.

How can a studio with so much money make such low quality anime

Why specify a single anime? Toei ruins franchises left and right, big or small.

>they really could have done better
Much like everything Toei has produced in the last 40 years?

I fucking hate these incompetent hacks. They ruined the OP anime, the Toriko anime was an abomination, World Trigger's anime was a tragedy and now they'll probably fuck Hinomaru zumo in the ass. I hope they stay away from good manga from jampu.

This is pretty fancy by Japanese standards.

So many plebs ITT not realising just how important Toei is to the industry. These guys are veterans and have actually made industry defining shows and not merely late night trash. Also, kids anime is better than the tryhard late night otaku garbage.

That was 60 years ago, when they changed the industry. Their contributions have been shit since the 90's, a bunch of hacks and I hope one day they go bankrupt somehow. Yes, their QUALITY shit for kids sure is worth watching. Kill yourself if you unironically defend Toei.