This airs

>this airs
>massive melodramatic pile of shit from episode 1 to the end, with a few episodes entirely devoted to advertising LINE
>everyone loves it anyway
>Just Because airs this season
>it's actually good, having no melodrama whatsoever and aces the atmosphere of high school, i.e. completely fucking boring
>no one cares about it
What did this even do right?

>Just Because
>no melodrama
i fucking wish

>massive melodramatic pile of shit from episode 1 to the end, with a few episodes entirely devoted to advertising LINE
>it's actually good, having no melodrama
what levels of bait have we reached by now?

>Watching romance anime
>Watching anything related to romance

For what purpose? Isn't it weird to root for people's romance life? Let alone two fucking middle schoolers? Do you do this with your friends and family too? I swear the romance genre is the most overrated garbage in any medium.

haha lol yeah, at least in shounen the protagonist has some pogchamp moments i root for him to save the world which is just logical

>What did this even do right?
No actual drama.
No fakeout romances.
Every third wheel was swiftly put in his/her place, particularly homewrecker Chinatsu.
Their initial awkwardness and how they slowly develop is incredibly cute to watch in general.
Also the ending, which single-handedly saved its sales.

Both were cared about more than they deserved, and both were shit. Any more questions?

>and both were shit
dont you have a mia or hnk general to shit post in?

It's called fiction for a reason user. You can't self-insert in the irl 3dpd realm so you make do with Sup Forums shit and cartoons.
The purpose is entertainment and people do way more stupid shit to entertain themselves e.g. drugs, adrenaline junkies etc.

everyone gets over shit like that in an episode, so it's not melodrama at all
>no drama
>constant whining by everyone for no fucking reason
that makes no sense. the one thing i can agree with is "incredibly cute to watch", but they just become extremely annoying by the end.

>massive melodramatic pile of shit
There was no melodrama though. Best girl one before the shit even started.

>constant whining
>any form of conflict is melodrama now
you have no clue what the terms even means. just beacuse is an incredibly bland and uninspired love quintangle that fails at utilizing a single unique theme or idea over the course of its 12 episodes. tsuki ga kireis approach on the impact of messaging apps on relationships already puts it way beyond just becauses reach. in fact, comparing the two is borderline offensive. one of them is a written and audio directional masterpiece, the other your run of the mill ntr romance anime with "a bitter sweet ending, haha so mature" (most likely).

True, just because is miles better.

>melodramatic
you don't know what that word means do you? that show was if anything consciously anti-melodramatic

>consciously anti-melodramatic
I'm pretty sure I know what melodramatic means, but I sure as hell don't know what that means.

Hey I like them both and think they're both good so suck my dick.

I like it because I like to see characters with strong bonds. It's a shame I rarely get that though.

>Just Because
>Just Because! is an original Japanese anime television series by Hajime Kamoshida, the author of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
>the author of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
>of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
>The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
>Sakurasou
Don't you EVER compare a masterpiece of like Tsuki ga Kirie to this anal cancer.

Tsuki ga Kirei was trash.
>sensitive artistic protagonist and athletic popular boy vie for a girl’s attention + another love triangle + half-baked irresolute ending with subpar animation
>main character defined by a single quirk (boxing!)
>continuous awkward interactions that just feel like a lack of genuine chemistry or personality in the end
>unconvincing that this teenage love will amount to any sort of true lifelong love it portrays it to be

Tomboy lost so no need to provide further proof of it's shittyness

>everyone gets over shit like that in an episode
This was the same in Tsuki ga Kirei, you fucking idiot mongoloid nigger inbreed, any conflict was resolved within an episode, no cliffhangers, no bait, not anything like that. Next time pay more attention or go to your doctor ask him to prescribe you something for your ADHD.
Now go jump from a bridge or drink some bleach, do something whatever as long as it kills you, I'm fucking mad and embarrassed for sharing a world with people as stupid as you.
Don't talk back

>Guys, come and like what I like, please.
>Also, dislike what I dislike.

Made me chuckle.

who loved this trash in the first place?

People with good taste. Not like you would understand if your picture is indicative of your own taste.

appealed to normalfags, they're not actually normalfags though they're animefags who are normalfags at heart.