Why aren't they banned from Sup Forums?

Why aren't they banned from Sup Forums?

Then they'd have no excuse but to ban Americans and Australians

cause youd have to ban all the anglos as well, to make it fair.

It's very considerate of you to exclude Guyana and Suriname from your list (although you could have pretty much done the same for French Guyana).

Anyway next year all Sup Forums is gettin fucked up because we run out of money

Spics know more about anime than creaturas.

Because Sup Forums would cease to exist then.

Don't forget to ban these also.

Someone more competent will buy it this time I'm sure

chupame la pinga, negro de mierda

We are fucked, if this shit ends I will be moving to the youtube comments of that deer video

Sup Forums """humor"""

callate imbécil gringo

It's ok user, someday you'll learn to speak two languages and find a cure for your severe autism

side needs to die at this point so we can purge the user base. i am looking at the "comedy anime" thread right now and more than ever before am i convinced that the vast majority of this boards userbase is underage.

DUDE JUST WATCH THE DUB
t. average amerimutt

Was not that part of the joke? this whole place is where the dreams came to die and now that same place is dead. Fucking world.

>komputer
indo or malay scum please go and stay go

The better question is why doesn't 4chanx (only reason I'm here) not work for actual decent Sup Forums equivalents?

I think the Canadians should be banned instead. It was proven that a significant portion of the shitposting originated from them a while ago.

Hiroshima needs more ad money. Nothing will be banned everything will be welcome. Sup Forums is dead.

>uses site because of browser extension

toasting in hihg qualite thred

He has already tried but our ad block keeps killing those "increase your penis size"ads

Hiro makes MILLIONS every year from selling Sup Forums data to data mining companies. He also mines every user for bitcoin. Don't trust that dirty gook.

then you'd ban like a 50% of the posters

t. Amerimutt

Ban japan while you're on it, and stop pretending your goal is not to just ban anime altogether.

Yes? Otherwise I'd use the superior other chans

iirc the author is working on it.

>banning spics is equivalent to banning anime

it's that good.

4Canal Blanco >>>> 2chan >>>> La Pagina >>>>> Sup Forums >>>> Redito

If by anime you mean dragon ball then yes

Like what?

You can never ban CHILE

Welp, time to shitpost.

Posting pochako should be a bannable offense.

sweet, hate the recent ad shit and influx of shitposting

iirc it's actually against the rules to specify the one I mean so I won't. But if we're both of the same intellect we'll eventually end up on the other side of things