Buyfag Thread

Post your collections here

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKepKM_Zx-g4L6Z4EU9mU7yhx39cCmhpXPYlH0MelqXJf4gw/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BIG

it was a toy I found at Toys R Us 15 years ago, it’s a Sasuke Uchiha Premium Sculpt, and the price is so inconsistent. Some say 40$ others say is 90$. All I know is I want to sell it and get it out of my house.

BUY FAGS

Does FromJapan offer undervaluing or just declaring the package as gift? I can only find information about the latter on their FAQ.
I usually use ZenMarket, but I'm buying a bunch of cheap stuff, so that 300 JPY per item is too expensive. Is there any other better forwarder for that? As in, one which offers undervaluing and not a ton of fees per item?

Not the user who made it, but reminder that the survey is up. docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKepKM_Zx-g4L6Z4EU9mU7yhx39cCmhpXPYlH0MelqXJf4gw/viewform

Left or Right buyfags?

Neither.

im new to being a buy fag and heres my first purchases

What do you guys think?

its shit

2/4

I haven't really been into figures this year. Any interesting or lewd figs released this year that weren't flavor of the month stuff?

You don't need to post the rest. Those two are bad enough and no one cares about retards blogging shitty figure purchases in individual posts.

3/4

ok dick

what you could have done instead was post a pic of all of them together that you took yourself when you got them

sorry but i havent gotten them yet and i got excited

Does toranoana ship multiple pre-order invoices in the same package if they're all in the same release date/week? e.g. a doujin I want is recently up for PO but I had already made a previous order, will I just suck it up and pay twice for shipping or will they just combine both orders when they ship it?

You could've also edited them all into one picture.

If it has an MFC page, try to sell it there or on ebay.

Depends on the shipping option you pick

Have you guys seen this sexy figure!?

I bought this native slut but I don't know if I like her enough to display her. she's kind of bland and her tits aren't quite big enough.

>those bazongas aren't big enough

I think my buyfag broke... this doesnt seem right....

why is it sideways????????

>still 52 days to wonfes

What do I have to live for in the meantime.

yep I have her pre-ordered.

>Do you have any weeb shit in/on your car?
Does a RWBY sticker on my bike count?

Ask yourself that question again on front of the mirror and see how retarded you look.

>porkshit thread
Someone just make a new one please.

This is an example of big enough. Also the clothes here are super tight and you can make out the shape of her knockers

The alice maid robot has a replacable naked body but no in between. She's either nude which is totally rude or clothed and not sexy enough.

I prefer the slingshot babe and that futanari when it comes to native.

what

>Have you ever bought a figure off of Amazon or Ebay?
I know it's meant to be about Amazon.com, but why do they always fuck up that question by not mentioning it?
Amazon.co.jp is fine.

Accidentially posted while still typing, don't know how.

NO
YOU POST IN MY PORK THREAD NOW!

Fixed. Thanks dude. I'll be here for a bit to make updates based on feedback posted in the thread or in the survey.

Do you plan on spoiling yourself this new year, or have you already splurged enough on Christmas, user?

>Blade Maid.
Good taste

Yeah, I usually don't like the Sunshine idols but I pre-ordered it for the sexy wetsuit and cute smile.

Why is Eila poking a straw up her nose?

Why is in box?

Because shipping things outside them isn't safe.

Oh, is collection of cutes. Hooray.

Would you prefer it to be out the box instead? I have some package handling pals who can arrange that.

>Do you have any weeb shit in your car.
Only when I'm going somewhere.

Also computer mouse sheet and beverage receptacle. Remilia a best.

Had you tried dejapan? They are now offering similar price to zenmarket.

Nendo friends are assembled. Funko Pop a shit.

Remilia a best!
Remilia a best!
Remilia a best!
Behead those who insult Remilia!

Haven't read anything about them, but reading through their FAQ just now it seems like they do not allow undervaluing, so that's not an option for me.

I like you.

>posting figure purchases now counts as blogging
>on a buyfag thread
Go fuck yourself.

When you do it in 4 different posts for absolutely no reason, yes it is. You're just a lazy retard with garbage taste looking for attention.

Right

Pay no attention to the Sup Forumsshit on the right.

Is that a prize figure?

Very unique and I like the pose, even though I'm not really into idolstuff. That may change soon as I'm leaning towards preordering it.

I'm not him, buddy. Buyfag threads are strictly for figure discussion, and it counts as so. Yes, I agree that he could have compiled them all into one image, but don't piss on people and tell them it's rain.

user is spamming images from store pages. Just take a picture of them together or at the least combine them into one image. Talking about themselves doesn't help either.

>this little nigger is holding my entire December order back
Fug.

user I think you should take these back, someone smeared shit on top of your Yuyuko.

True, but he was still was talking about his purchases.. He didn't go off on an unrelated tangent about his personal life that didn't revolve around figures.

Good taste.

He was being a little faggot. You however are being a huge faggot.

Find a flaw

Cu2hu!

And so are you.

I don't have her yet

I have to wait a year until I get it.

1/8

5 hours left for preorders

Yes, i even tried to get into LoveLive Sunshine just to get myself excited to preorder the figure but no luck.

What does this oiled up look actually look like? Are there other figures that do this?

How many of these meme-figures should I buy to scalp further down the line?

This is such a beautiful figure.

it’s good that I’m not gay or I would be wasting money

you can take the dick off, faglord.
it's max 3, if I had more money I'd get more than one because they WILL go up in price

Should I answer this survey? Or is this an user phishing for personal information?

Not like you aren't gettin pished right now.

>worried about his personal information
>still using Sup Forums

Can't post collection or you'll find me.

Yeah man. We have that survey every year just in case one of these times you're stupid enough to take it.

This is true. I've found many people thanks to them posting their collections.

>doesn't want to buy a figure with a dick
>called a faglord
Classic Sup Forums.

Delete EXIF data

Do comiket books tend to go up for sale online synchronized with the event itself, or is their a generally lag time?

I really like futa and it's a good sculpt, but I'm not really a fan of the artist and I know I'd end up regretting it for the price and trouble I'd have to go through to order it.

Do Mikudayos count as Miku figures?

I'd say each counts as half. So you'd half 2.5.

Got these in Hong Kong for $100HKD. They're ok but Vegeta looks like a total manlet next to Goku.

Leave.

Dumb frogposter.

Vegeta is a total manlet next to Goku.

Kill yourself please. Or just leave.

This is everything I've got my hands on since mid 2014 when I started down the slope. I 'm almost out of surfaces to display figs, so I switched to collecting books instead. Some lewd, some not.

Worship Pochaco now!
LA DIOSA CHILENA POCHACO

when?

There's not very much lag time, I start checking Y!J immediately. A lot of guys will put up doujins with 24h auctions for fast turnaround

Just my autism, but in the survey:
>Which are your favorite sites for buyfag purchases? (Select all those that you regularly use)
>Surug-ya

You can order straight from the Native shop, but yeah, just her alone cost me $200.