Dragon Ball Super Dub

On a scale of 1 to Die Happy, how happy does this make you?

Stick to your general.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

I find this to be quite cute, honestly

Why should I care

who gives a shit

>dubs
You idiots need to die in a fire.

poto shit arc ... jajja wow you are so late here we are in episode 67

>t. butthurt elitist weeaboo faggot

>weaboo shits

Weeaboo are the most cancerous type of anime fan.

shonenshitters are fucking insufferable.

daily reminder that dragon ball super is nigger-tier anime

I actually tried to watch the super dub and I can't anymore after like 120 episodes of sub. I dunno what (((Schemmel))) is trying to do but his screams don't sound anywhere near as good and the way he says moves like "Grrr kaioken" in low voice is totally lame compared to how he was in z

so edgy kiddo make sure mum doesn’t see

>caulifags are burgers

colour me surprised

Sup Forums babies are out again, I see. No other way this thread reeks underage

>edgy
>kiddo posting
you just played yourself.

Dubs and DBS is killed forever. Also hiro will die of a heart attack.

Ocean Group work was always superior work back in the day.

ahh yes, because only a true whiteboy connoisseur can enjoy the finer moeshit that most of Sup Forums enjoys.

If there is anything that is pathetic to be an elitist about, it is anime. fuck off

>t. nigger who loves DBS

At least Funi knows how shit that arc is.

Dubshit aside that's actually pretty neat.

>dubshit
My sides.

Mayo ass cracker is one to talk, glad white people go extinct

>he uses third party extensions for Sup Forums

>ameriMUTT dub trash
lol