You haven't forgotten my name have you Sup Forums?

You haven't forgotten my name have you Sup Forums?

fishook
ha

I actually have, I tend to not remember the name of characters from mediocre movies

THIS IS THE FIRST ANIME I'VE SEEN AND IT'S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE 10000/10

Yotsuba?

Of course not
just like I will never forget your precious bewbs

Of course no, Toyota Mitsubishi

ummm .. mulva?

It's Mitsuba

I'm pretty sure it was Mitsuki

Right. Mitsu Hablush.

Dolores!

I know Sup Forums is contrarian by design but you gotta admit this is a good movie. A simple story, well told. That's all it takes. At least it wasn't an emotional minefield like Miyasaki's stuff.

I liked it, but its too popular for me to admit it. Gotta maintain my contrarian persona you know

MUSUBI

good post

It will be aired on TV this new year. Lets rewatch it together

Guillotine Girl!

>girl undergoes character development
>cuts her hair just in case it wasn't clear
STOP DOING THIS YOU FUCKING HACKS

The people in the cheap seats need to understand as well.

Mitsubishi?

mitubishi

Montezuma?

I want to fuck Mitsuha(Taki) so bad.

She lost her ribbon. It made sense.

Mitsuha a cute.

I think its an ok movie, it was enjoyable but the last third of the movie felt rushed (because it was). Overhyped but overall pretty solid.

Should i show this movie to my pleb friends who don't know anything about anime? This looks like an easy movie.

they'll probably call you a fag for watching romance movies

Mitsuha~

Is it time for choo choo train bedtime story?

will never get this fetish I won't

This user gets it
A girl(boy) as horny and deviant as you
Couldn't be better.
>when you start her remote vibrator while she's in the middle of the ceremony

I was a little bit surprised by how mediocre this movie actually was.

I was a little bit surprised by how that horribly written story gains any sort of success.
Does japan really have no good script writers?

Its pretty funny

>everybody coming out of the woodwork to talk about how much they don't like this film since it got popular
Mediocre or not, I just want my comfy theater experience threads back. Talking with other anons about how we felt watching it on the big screen when it was first released was really fun.

Me neither
I'm into femdom, so I love this scenarios other way around

I never got to see it in theaters. Tell me what it was like, user

W-wahh you are too close user, g-give me some space

I finally just got around to watching this last night.

Mitsuha a cute.

I wish I had a girlfriend :(

But I like my minefields emotional

The slow camera zoom out and rotation whilst all the power went out was pretty spectacular, which i think was more down to having a great sound system than the screen itself.

just see it when it makes the rounds again which it will at some point especially since it got the IMAX conversion
only 2d animation since treasure planet to get that.

This bit.

Fuck, that gives me chills just from remembering the context of that image

>half the theater gasping in shock when Mitsuha just fucking disappears before she can write her name on Taki's hand
>the kuchikamizake acid trip on the big screen and in surround sound was super cool
>weebs and Nip-speakers laughing at Mitsuha stumbling her way through the pronoun list as Taki
>amazing ost cutting out just as the meteor hit
>anons in threads arguing over ost ranking, some refusing to accept Nandemonaiya as best song
>anons in threads sharing little details that other anons didn't catch at first, like how Taki can't braid Mitsuha's hair so he leaves it simple and Mitsuha never wears Taki's wristband because she doesn't know she'll have given it to him yet
>after getting caught up in the first two thirds of the movie, you don't think about the plotholes or the pacing problems of the ending, you just root for them to save the town
>pic related also seems cliche or even dumb in hindsight, but at the time it was tragically cute; I swear I heard someone behind me sob
>anons in threads opening up emotionally and admitting how they felt at gut-wrenching scenes like Taki finding out what happened to Mitsuha and the whole town, Mitsuha meeting a Taki who doesn't recognize her, and when it looks like they're just going to pass by at the end
>literally obsessed about the movie for a whole week afterwards, can't get through a day without having emotional flashbacks, so you get on Sup Forums and talk about it with equally excited and friendly comfyposters
The movie was made for theaters and watching it with a subpar AV system just can't give you the same experience. The threads were full of a pure joy that only comes around once or twice a season, like how KF threads are full of anons RPing as friends.

I wish I had been there
Thank you for this post

Mitty?

I'll always look back on the 4 or 5 trips to the theater as worth it for that movie.

Loved it. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for love stories

>I'm a sucker for love stories
So you're a woman.

In a way, sure

Do you look like this?

I wish I was this cute

>got three movie tickets as present
>use them all for this movie

>all the light sobbing when people started leaving
>all the surprisingly well received boob grabbing jokes

>Mitsuha's friends comment on her haircut
>Mitsuha(Taki) casually replies "I know, right? Long hair looked better"

Taki has a good taste an hairstyles at least.

Taki-kun!

It's anoying having to deal with this whole contrarian hype. Just proves how dumb and sheep like most posters here are. They try to act "different" but end up being part of the herd.

>"Baka hentai!"
>Write "I love you" in hand instead of his FUCKING NAME
>nonexistent side characters
>forced emotional scenes
Not even Alien Covenant wasn't that dissapointing movie experience in current year. Never trust hype: the movie.

Mandingo.

Maybe your name dont, but your boobs never

It was boring.

thanks for admitting

Meh, Sayaka is cuter anyway

I thought that was because any concrete info he left would be erased like in .
So the one thing he could leave her was to know she was loved. Which proved to be enough to get her up and running when she'd lost hope.