One Piece

Y O J D

Remember when One Piece was good? What happened?

A week passed.

the Time Skip.

Spoilers on Saturday or Sunday?

new chapter when?

I hate to be that guy but the progress per chapter has been very minimal of late.

the same thing that went wrong with naruto but not as bad as bleach
power levels got higher and what was bad ass in the past is bitch shit now and we need more crazy magic battles with asspulls so we dont hit a brick wall
although i dont know what is higher than a yonko
its just one of the stages for this kind, hopefully it can finish in its own time unlike bleach, its been so long i just want to see it though no matter the cost

Probably today. We already have spoilers pics for We Never Learn.

5 minutes till spoilers

Thinner Big Mom means stronger Big Mom?

basically she is "ceylon mom" rampaging around like that will tire her out eventually.

I think so. I've never understood the whole hunger means weak shit. I find myself able to do physical activity better when starving a bit.

Can't wait for /fit/ BM

we'll never know since no one there is strong enough to do anything to big mom.

Chapter title is "Big Mom on the ship".

Big Mom tries to destroy Thousand Sunny to seek for a wedding cake. Jinbe tells her that there is no cake on the ship. She replies that if that is the case she has to kill her eldest son. Perospero is surprised to hear that since he thought he managed to deceive her.

Big Mom tells Jinbe not to call her son liar. She tries to cut down Jinbe with her burning sword. Jinbe stops her slash, but gets blown away after all.

Nami asks Big Mom not to destroy the ship since Carrot is in the room. The fire on Big Mom's hair spreads to the sail. Chopper blocks her attack right before Nami got hit.

Jinbe puts out the fire and blows away Big Mom from Sunny with seawater but she comes back soon. She intends to slice sunny and search for the wedding cake.

Nami tries to deceive Zeus again, but he attacks her this time. Brook got attacked by thunderbolt, but it doesn't hurt him at all since he is just a bone. Brook slashes Zeus. Nami attacks Big Mom with the thunderbolt from Zeus, which stops her for a moment. Nami and Co escape from Big Mom. Nami captures Zeus who has no energy to fight anymore. Nami threatens and makes him her servant. Big Mom starts chasing Thousand Sunny with Prometheus.

source: 5ch

Yeah last chapter was really good.

fuck off narudu/bleach fag. putting those two shit manga in the same sentence as one piece is insulting to oda's work.

Kill yourself.

Colorspread: 12 characters being the representation of the chinese zodiac animals running to the future (new year). Luffy, Carrot… guess the rest :P
All chapter focuses on Sunny, it is the fight against Big Mom.
BM starts tearing apart the ship, searching for the cake.
Jinbe tries talking with her, but is attacked by a Napoleon coated with flames. Jinbe blocks it with armament haki in his arms, but is sent flying into the sea.
BM keeps cutting the ship, and then attacks with her hand (trying to squash) Nami. Chopper blocks the attack in his defensive form.
Jinbe attacks from the sea, wetting BM and separating her from Prometheus. He then jumps to the ship and sends BM flying with a punch.
Zeus rescues BM and gets angry. He thunders Brook while BM is saying she will cut Sunny in half.
Brook is faster and he is the one to cut Zeus in half, Nami uses this chance to activate Zeus and he thunders BM.
Zeus now is tiny and is in Nami’s hands. BM is still conscious and enraged, flying in a crazied Prometheus.
submitted 5 minutes ago by Doctor YonkouProductions

Colorspread: 12 characters being the representation of the chinese zodiac animals running to the future (new year). Luffy, Carrot… guess the rest :P

All chapter focuses on Sunny, it is the fight against Big Mom.

BM starts tearing apart the ship, searching for the cake.

Jinbe tries talking with her, but is attacked by a Napoleon coated with flames. Jinbe blocks it with armament haki in his arms, but is sent flying into the sea.

BM keeps cutting the ship, and then attacks with her hand (trying to squash) Nami. Chopper blocks the attack in his defensive form.

Jinbe attacks from the sea, wetting BM and separating her from Prometheus. He then jumps to the ship and sends BM flying with a punch.

Zeus rescues BM and gets angry. He thunders Brook while BM is saying she will cut Sunny in half.

Brook is faster and he is the one to cut Zeus in half, Nami uses this chance to activate Zeus and he thunders BM.

Zeus now is tiny and is in Nami’s hands. BM is still conscious and enraged, flying in a crazied Prometheus.

source: YonkouProductions

>Jinbe attacks from the sea, wetting BM and separating her from Prometheus. He then jumps to the ship and sends BM flying with a punch.
The fuck?

BEST FISH

ANTI-JINBE FAGS BTFO AGAIN

Seawater, though the second half of that sentence seems questionable, might be a transcript/translation issue.

She light as fuck right now. In the previous chapter Perospero and the 26th son talked about how "nimble" she was.

>Nami cucking BM again

>T..They're fake
When will they learn

Okay they're real since we've got two different sources.

i would be indenial too if Oda is killing off a yonko's hype. If this is any of the other Yonkos, the whole ship is on the seafloor now

for fucks sake if these spoilers are true then big mom better kill jinbei this arc

Shit. Big Mom more like Big Job.

>that moment when you realize Jinbe can beat big meme if it's a water battle.

What's been the most chapters in a row without Luffy showing up? I'm sure it's happened before but I just can't remember.

Seems like he's stupidly overpowered since pirates are usually sailing on the ocean. And why didn't he do that from the start?

idk if Oda likes BM or not but this is not a good way to show off a yonko

She was never this close to them. I guess he couldn't leave the ship and produce a big enough wave with the fleets and BM chasing them.

bruh the showing off phase is over, this is big mom's main arc. Even if she shows up again later this is the most focus she will ever get

It's just been Sanji and the SH on the sea going nowhere and doing nothing. Wererabbit was nice but come on

Also
>I hate to be that guy but
What is this, reddit?

Big meme is the Crocodile of Yonko.

I needed to establish that I wasn't the "Nothing happens" hackposter.

When will people learn that sending someone flying is a worthless feat?

yojd is OP for thread in which Jimby is being badass in spoiler

They never learn

Yeah, but it's pretty fitting in an ironic way.

>fish can beat Yonkou
>its captain can't even defeat a sweetie commander
Zoro probably killed Kaido and started his own crew.

When luffy stops defeating people in that manner.

>its
STOP

>Strongest Fishman having the upper hand against a fire elemental and devil fruit user in the middle of the sea
How would have thought?

Well, Franky is not gonna be happy when he hears about this

Only has been one week.

Yeah, I bet. The keel will be fine though so he'll manage to fix it.

sandman version which makes more sense

Chapter title is "Big Mom on the ship".

Big Mom tries to destroy Thousand Sunny to seek for a wedding cake. Jinbe tells her that there is no cake on the ship. She replies that if that is the case she has to kill her eldest son. Perospero is surprised to hear that since he thought he managed to deceive her.

Big Mom tells Jinbe not to call her son liar. She tries to cut down Jinbe with her burning sword. Jinbe stops her slash, but gets blown away after all.

Nami asks Big Mom not to destroy the ship since Carrot is in the room. The fire on Big Mom's hair spreads to the sail. Chopper blocks her attack right before Nami got hit.

Jinbe puts out the fire and blows away Big Mom from Sunny with seawater but she comes back soon. She intends to slice sunny and search for the wedding cake.

Nami tries to deceive Zeus again, but he attacks her this time. Brook got attacked by thunderbolt, but it doesn't hurt him at all since he is just a bone. Brook slashes Zeus. Nami attacks Big Mom with the thunderbolt from Zeus, which stops her for a moment. Nami and Co escape from Big Mom. Nami captures Zeus who has no energy to fight anymore. Nami threatens and makes him her servant. Big Mom starts chasing Thousand Sunny with Prometheus.

>Jinbe dominates skinny BM in a one on one
>Sanji kills her with his cake

Weakest Yonkou

>Brook got attacked by thunderbolt, but it doesn't hurt him at all since he is just a bone. Brook slashes Zeus.
How can one person be so fucking based?

So is Oda just avoiding Luffy vs Katakuri so he can have him go down in chapter 900

>Big Mom tells Jinbe not to call her son liar.
aww

>Chopper blocks a direct attack
>Brook is not only 'immune' to Zeus, he can somehow 'cut' him despite him being made of cloud
>Nami can capture Zeus and his lightning now with ease
>Jinbe literally pushes a YONKUO off of the ship in one attack all by himself

W-what the fuck is going on...? THIS is all a Yonkuo is capable of?

>Speedreading even the spoilers
Kys, faggot.

meant to quote

is this a concerted fake spoiler posting campaign? posting several similar fake spoilers to make it seem more legit? nice try but better luck next time. when you wrote nami and jinbei can succesfully fight off BM you lost me

>Perospero is surprised to hear that since he thought he managed to deceive her.
What does that even mean? Yes, he deceived her into thinking that the cake is on the ship, but if Big Mom gets to the ship and sees that it's not there, of course she's gonna realize the deception.

Perospero confirmed retard

Sandman posted it you dumb faggot

>Nami tries to deceive Zeus again, but he attacks her this time.
Based.

>>Brook is not only 'immune' to Zeus, he can somehow 'cut' him despite him being made of cloud

Yomi Yomi power

Or did you speed read the chapter where he cut him before?

Yonkou and Sandman both confirmed that spoiler. So it's real.

Don't be absurd, user. These are not fake, these sources don't lie.
And you should expect the SH's would fight BM unless you honestly think oda would kill half of his main cast.

It's been 8 hours of Peros telling Big Mom that the Straw Hats have the cake on their ship.

There's some psychological precedent that if one says a lie enough they truly begin to believe it as truth.

So Perospero will save his ass by saying
>I didn't lie! I was just mistaken! Look, before setting sail the Strawhats must have put the cake on the Firetank Pirates' Ship to distract us! They even had their Chef Sanji go along with them to protect it! And they kidnapped poor Pudding!

Right?

>Brook is immune to lightning
Wait Brook wasn't harmed back then when they launched him into Oars while electrified? Also it isn't canon but Zeus hurt Brook loads of time in the anime, Oda should have told them to avoid showing that.

I'm guessing he thought she wouldn't turn on him just from hearing the enemy say it isn't here. Hell if she completely believes him she might guess they put it somewhere else when he wasn't there.

shadman posts a lot of bullshit
so this is supposed to be the power of a yonko, being pushed back by the coward trio? not legit

I checked when I saw the spoiler earlier but no he wasnt hurt. he was just shocked to see his body

Based Jinbe teabagging Big Meme.
Just as expected from best fish.

You're just shitposting now fuck off

>shadman

He didn't think of her as a thinking being at that moment. Now that she is wearing away, maybe she is also coming to her senses.

Once Big Mom sees/smells the cake she'll forget all about Perospero anyway.

Just how badly is Oda going to shit on Kaido?

Is Big Mom wearing pink because she's a girly girl?

What if Big y's cake has laxatives put in it?

having him lose to luffy

bege does actually have a chancu to kill BM later this arc

When will this chapter get released ??

Then Sanji will have to commit sudoku because MUH PRIDE AS A COOK.

He'll have a dumb as fuck weakness like being only vulnerable in his right ass cheek during full moon

tomorrow maybe

>Forgetting that BM is invulnerable
None of those attacks did any damage

>Big Mom tells Jinbe not to call her son liar
C-cute!

Not the point, Chopper blocking her and Jinbi sending her flying when even G4 didn't do shit is ridiculous

>Jinbe stops a withered Mom for a moment in his most suitable environment.
>Let's freak out

>so this is supposed to be the power of a yonko, being pushed back by the coward trio?
Coward trio? Usopp's in Wano, retard. And it's super weird that cornered people fight back, right? I mean, it's not like the SH's have the strongest Fishman on board and at sea, a soul skeleton that we already know could hurt the special homies and a weather controlling expert that we already know could control Zeus.
BM Is not even defeated or injured in the spoilers.

>Jinbi sending her flying
read the sandman version, he pushed her by flooding the ship with seawater

jinbei should shower BM with seawater constantly. Him being the best counter agains't her actually makes sense now. goda

>Nami asks Big Mom not to destroy the ship since Carrot is in the room
Fucking retarded.

Wtf am I reading, Jinbe is as strong as Luffy and he is in the middle of the fucking sea as for Chopper blocking her hit, it shouldn't be to out of this world that Chopper can tank a few hits from her before going down, which he won't since next chapter we probably have Sanji arriving with the cake.

Big Mom looks like she trusts her son a little too much, so Perospero was probably relying on her thinking the SHs were liars, no him. He didn't expect her to turn on him, at least not so early, that's why he was surprised. But in the end he was right, BM didn't believe them.

>Big Mom starts chasing Thousand Sunny with Prometheus
back to nigero