Nanatsu no Taizai

Dumping Ch. 249 raw.

Whats that little parasite? A exposition mouthpiece?

When will the manlets learn?

B T F O
T
F
O

Top tier reaction images.

Done. Rate the chapter.

boring

I'll rate once its translated, seems like more exposition about the SG and DK.
3 brothers vs arch angels when?

Fucking Zeldris hasn't done shit for a while now.

Did he get sniped for the sky palace?

that he did, assuming Rudiciel is probably just or almost as strong as Zel and this catching Zel by surprise I assume Zel would be quite fucked after that.

So Merlin really is NOT the daughter of the two gods. She is a miracle prodigy child who was born with the magic "infinite" and that's why both gods wanted to get her under their command. But the wise men of the capital refused to let her go, wanting her power for themselves. Marlin went behind their backs, made contact with both gods and received their blessings. She deceived both of them though and as a revenge they fucked up the capital bad. Merlin with her blessings and "infinite" easily survived and pissed off.

Wonder if Elizabeth will show up and heal him might change his opinion about her

MS fucked up their translation bad, pretty much all the other ones said that she received the blessing and wasn't the daughter

To be fair, the original line had two interpretations. Of course one of them doesn't make sense.

It'd be nice but I doubt it and unlike Estarossa, I reckon he wouldn't harm Elizabeth probably because Mel will probably bring back his waifu.
I reckon Zeldris will die eventually in some tragic fashion and he and Mel will have some heart to heart about his waifu

>NS
>not fucking up
Pick one.

Of course, that's why she is gluttony.

That is up for debate.

>t. Niggerstream

>angels being pussy ass bitches and trying to snipe their opponent
Yfw Merlin shielded Zeldris from this beam using the perfect cube.

I mean im not taking sides here, niggerstream is shit, but at the very least so is Sup Forums. Everyone here is a self titled master of moonrunes and thus will all claim they know what the fuck is up.

Its the same shit ever week when they release something, if its not in one of these threads its another series they do.

Also the blessings she received are:
Demon King: Complete knowledge about the secret arts of the demon world and divine protection against the brainwashing of the goddesses.
Supreme deity: Divine protection against all "dark curses" and commandments.

Looks like the DK gives better blessings

Not him, but a lot of people here in /a called out the shit translation. Look at the archives.

I think Hendry is enjoying Ludociel company a little bit too much

Or was the dumber one.

Goddesses getting their bodies back, when?

I dunno dark curses and commandments are tough.

i know, however I dont trust user any more than I trust niggerstream and I think that is fairly reasonable.

M… Merlin is the girl who received both the Demon King and the Supreme Goddess' blessings!?
She's the complete opposite from the princess and the Captain.

E… everybody!! We can't do this now!!
The one here is one of the Ten Commandments!!
Indeed he is…

It's the first time meeting you. I see, so you guys are the Seven Deadly Sins…
It seems like my comrade owed it to you…

Zeldris the representative of the Demon King…
He's got a tremendous strength…!!

Everybody, let's go all out against him!!
I thought I told you you couldn't meddle in this.

Eh… wait, Merlin!?
It's noisy here, so I'm going to go talk to him face to face.

Wise decision.

*Pull*

A strand of hair?

*Wave*
Eeeek!!!

To think I'd come across someone as important as you by following the scant magic of Merascylla… Graylord sure wasn't lucky…
…Belialuin, the capital of the wisemen who adopted a neutral position, not siding with the Demons or the Goddesses.

A miraculous girl possessing the magic Infinity was suddenly born there.
…the rumor echoed through the Demon and Celestial realms in an instant and the two Gods tried to take the young child in their grasp.

The Belialuin wisemen naturally violently opposed them, saying that the child's power is their property.
However the child went against the wisemen's will and set out to negotiate with the two Gods.

She told them she'd follow the side who gives her a present that would be to her liking.

The Demon King offered the child every knowledge on the secret arts of the Demon realm and the protection against the Goddesses' brainwashing arts
and the Supreme Goddess offered her the protection that would render ineffective even any dark curse and commandment.

But the child received these protections and rejected both parties… She fooled the Gods.
Infuriated, the two Gods covered the capital in curses and fog of death for a thousand days and made the flames and thunders rain on it, destroying Belialuin.

…but the child who possesses both the Gods' protections and the Infinity magic made it out of here without difficulty and disappeared.
Take it off, take it off.
To think that infamous big shot would look like this now. So you're Merlin.

…what are you up to this time?

Answer.

You overestimated me too much…
Don't worry about me.
…anyway, were you aiming for this?

I don't understand you, Zeldris.
Aren't you supposed to hate your brother?
Why would you gather the commandments for the traitorous Meliodas?

You…
…as much as I'm giving you this,

that is frankly an uneven trade.
How about we add in something more?

…say it.

Hand me over the king of Camelot.

The king Arthur…
I knew it, Merlin is…

I can't do that.
Unfortunately, I don't know his name or face therefore I can't honor that part.

He must've fought to eath or fled when I subjugated the capital… he may have become a sacrifice to dispel the seal.
Guh.

Even if it isn't that, we've suffered many victims from the unknown attacker the last few days and it pisses us off.
I can't guarantee who that small fry was.

I see… then I've got another request.

I'm focusing every nerve on every mode you make… If you make any funny move,
I'll slice you right away.

…I won't do anything.
Me, that is.

Q/A:
Q269: Mizuki Usagi-san (Hyogo Prefecture): How does Merlin see the princess Elizabeth?
Nakaba: As someone from the time when she was a sis-sis.

Accept it.
This is a mere gift of the beginning.
Center text: A surprise attack explodes…!! The Goddess operating behind the scenes announces the curtain opening on the new Holy War with one strike!!
Margin text: The one who launched a far-away attack is Ludociel in Margaret's body!! The state of the war reaches the point where the parties intermingle!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 250 / Composition.

Nerobasta is dead. She ain't coming back.

>I knew it, Merlin is…

niggastream and crunchyroll BTFO

Is Hexer ever going to rip the rest of the volumes?

I don't understand, if she froze her time by 30, why does she have loli body?

>Supreme deity: Divine protection against all "dark curses" and commandments.

So why she was petrified by Galan's commandment.

I find funny how easily she fooled the two bigger shots of the universe.

Maybe they're just dumb?

Well, she said she forgot about it, so maybe it doesn´t work if you don´t want it to.

She fooled DK more, he gave all the knowledge over the demons while the Goddess just gave protection.

Thanks anons.

She did unpetrify herself

>Ludociel
Something about this guy pisses me off. Maybe because he's one-dimensional and is all about God is great with nothing else going for him.

She talks about it in chapter 191.
>In truth, even I panicked even if for just a moment... but I slowly and calmly regained my composure... and suddenly remembered something.
>That I had been endowed with a natural resistance to commandments to begin with.

>The Demon King offered the child every knowledge on the secret arts of the Demon realm and the protection against the Goddesses' brainwashing arts
>and the Supreme Goddess offered her the protection that would render ineffective even any dark curse and commandment.
Ah so that's how she was able to reverse her petrification.

Looks like both MS and the official translation fucked up the translation, using "daughter" instead of "girl".

Will be interesting to see the actual flashback for Merlin's background. I somehow doubt she just frivolously caused the annihilation of Belialuin.

Mythology is full of shit like that. Every once in a while mortals will get one up on gods.

If Merlin is physically an ordinary human who stopped aging thanks to her longevity spell + Infinity, why did she stay a loli?

powerlevels

Well, Meliodas and Elizabeth were fucking behind their backs for who knows how long. They do seem to be a couple of gullible dolts.

There's also the mysterious relationship Estarossa and Elizabeth had, though considering their lack of clear memories they were probably found out and forcefully separated.

Why is Loli Merlin so smug?

It's not powerlevels as much, is that every time someone higher has met someone lower so far it has been an absolute curbstomp (two exceptions: Meliodas vs Hendy with Counter Hax and Baan vs Mera O MY FATHER'S SOUL)

This serie plays PLs very very straight... AS opposed to Dragonball, which introduced them only to show they were irrelevant to judge martial artists with ki control, wits, inventive and a lot of techs

Never ever.

Please stop bullying Zeldoris, he just wants to be together with his waifu. He's no different from Melodias.

His waifu is DEAAAAAAD