One Punch Man chapter 85 raw

It's out. tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480029264042

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yJoCeMPI53g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you not start a thread with such an amount of cancer in the OP?

neo heroes cliffhanger? or is this the HA subjugation squad ONE talked about and forgotten.

Bug team assemble

what's with the retarded ass OP image?

garoustraightsavage BTFO
Oh hey, a complete and absolute retard fucked up

>reaction pictures

Invoking ass-rage in dragonball-tards

t. bug godfag

Saitama wouldn't kill Goku like that unless he was in his Giant Ape form. Look at all his other fights with human-appearing enemies.

He would totally wreck Beerus, though I suspect that he'd need to get serious to do it.

>it's another filler episode

literally nothing happens the chapter

Did King defeat a full-team Saitama while having a single Pokeomn?

>he would totally wreck beerus
He it is, another opmfags delusional bullshit with muh gag character headcanon.

cyborg eye boy is hot
I ship him with Fubuki

*here

Tatsumaki and Metal Knight have the same idea on how to deal with the MA but HA still wouldn't listen to the 2 most powerful S class heroes they have. What a bunch of retards.

Where the FUCK are the translations?

The top guy is surprising American/white looking.

Stop with the crap size, there is no need to dump that.

Saitama V Arale

I think that rich guy is the one that helped creating the NEO HA.

Didnt the webcomic mention NEO HA had a big investor or something like that?

Why is Atomic Samurai's group so roughed up? Seems like they've been in a fight.

bruh

I haven't seen anyone who isn't a spic or a youtube power level debater say this.
Especially when Super could give less of a fuck about making itself consistent in feats, pacing, or even skill.

What if this new group are not jobbers and they destroy the MA and shock the HA?

Come on user, you forgot Centipede?

BRUH

Garou went through more damage (broken arm, shot through the leg, poisoned, fought 7 S-classes, beaten to a pulp, blind in one eye, shaking) and was fine.

BRUHH

This is the average IQ of OPMfag
They don't even remember who fought who and that was only few weeks ago.

BRUHHH

There are actually people here who liked this filler chapter.
fess up

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Garou went through more damage
Yeah, it's not like garou is gradually transforming into a monster/losing his limiter...oh wait, he does

Man, if this was other seinen series I would already be drooling at the prospect of these two cuties getting raped.

lewd

OPM is shonen.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand One Punch Man. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Saitama's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike One Punch Man truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Saitama's existential crisis which itself is a cryptic reference to The Stranger by Albert Camus I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as ONE's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a One Punch Man tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Wow. Guess OPM is dead.

keep crying

Is this rich guy at the end the same rich guy whose ugly son got kidnapped?

>unironic powerlevelfaggotry
how about you go take a nice warm cup of go fuck yourself

>saitama is invincible, fuck off db fans, hes my self insert and no one can defet him cause he is a parody of the shonen genre and undefeatable >:(

Literally you

Literally no one cares. You're the only one being autistic about this. Remove yourself from this planet.

What killed the hype?

The seru... sorry, wrong thread.
Nothing killed the hype, it's just that there's a lot of dialogue in this chapter and without a translation there's not that much to discuss.

And then we get the death battle between all the GoD that was patethic as hell.

Pretty much. As another user said, dbs is inconsistent at fuck, they hype them as being universe busters, yet when they have serious fights and aren't playing it for laughs they barely cause any damage at all

What is ki control?

It simply controls the energy output, and considering that when shit gets real everybody fights at 100%, their universe buster punches and beams should destroy entire planets just by clashing or grazing the ground. After all, nobody in their sane mind would lauch a original DB tier beam with little punch behind it when facing people who are stupidly powerful. There's nothing that explains why something that can hurt a super powerful being is easily stopped by regular dirt and rocks for example. Meanwhile, Saitama half asses the shit he does because he knows anything above serious series could have consequences for the planet as OPM is more realistic about the power to collateral damage ratios.

You don't understand ki control at all. The only time when somebody didn't have control over their power because it was just such a massive power-up, this happened.
Otherwise the fighters usually don't try to cause too much collateral damage.

That doesn't explain how this magical ki control works. You make it sound like if they could make for example drop a hugeass atomic bomb with a massive payload that after impacting, hits something with a huge intensity that should blow away shit around the area, but magically only affects the target and has no side effects like shockwaves, spash damage and etc and that even if you miss your target, it harmlessly causes minimal damage, pretty much breaking one or two small rocks, and that's all.

can't even kill a planet level charatcer lul

>big black guy and a fat gross dude standing behind tats
the doujins really do write themselves

Here we go with this "ki control" bullshit thats been more inconsistent than anything ever. Guess Kid Buu who has nothing more than killing intent with power >=SSJ3 is holding back for the sake of the planet right? Cell firing his strongest Kamehameha at Gohan, which by his own words would destroy the solar system, after detonating on him did nothing more than leave a crater. Ok.

Jobbing is written all across their faces, wtf. This is too much, just look at the guy in the middle right.
They all gonna get raped.

>Goku spends 5 episodes of power ups just to get 1 shotted by Saitama

Cry more

>murata complete reverted her dress
NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT

couldn't even kill a mosquito

>pubes

chapter in a nutshell

>gets hurts by a laser and bullets

Are you guys retarded? The GoD's battle royale took place in a space that's pretty described as empty (which means there was no collateral to have in the first place), and the ground was an arena constructed with bullshit magic from literal reality warpers that can create super durable unobtanium matter out of thin air. Nothing about that fight contradicts their hype as universe busters. Beerus once destroyed a moon by sneezing some energy once, for example.

What are you even on about? Kid Buu literally reduced a bunch of planets to dust in a row including earth in both the anime and manga (which takes several orders of magnitude more energy than simply destroying the planet A.K.A. overcoming its GBE like Freezer did in Namek), and was brought on purpose to the Supreme Kai's world precisely because it was noted to be extremely durable.

I love OPM, but until Saitama shows a feat even close to what the GoD level fighters are physically capable of, he gets one-shotted and that's excluding Hakai, which is something Saitma has never had to deal with in-universe.

>gets hurt by cat claws

>Gets hurt in a serious battle by a ring laser while the other guy only gets hurt by comedy.

And what about Cell's godly power? He was going to destroy the planet anyways, so why his super kamehameha barely grazed the ground. Also, Freezer in super, he's on the same level of goku who found at the very least at 60% the power of a god, yet none of his attacks dealt much collateral damage despite that as shown later, he doesn't give a shit about the integrity of the planet.

>collateral damage
You're hell bent on that huh?
What about Saitama's serious punch? It didn't do shit against the environment when he punched Elder Centipede.

One Punch Man?

More like No Fans Man.

It's not on the same scale. As early as the freezer arc, those guys supposedly can destroy planets just by sneezing, so it makes no fucking sense that all their attacks barely causes any damage and any stray beam at worst breaks a few rocks when it has been proven when destruction is relevant like Nappa's instant annihilation of a city that people of their level can blow up a lot of shit without even trying. Meanwhile, Saitama is constantly holding back and never uses shit that would be too strong for the world, and elder centipede wasn't even halfway Boros tier, who was the only one who actually made him use a stronger than usual serious punch that in that case did have an effect in the world noticeable from space even.

Who would win, a person who can't grasp the concept of a gag character or a person who takes a gag manga seriously?

>Nothing about that fight contradicts their hype as universe busters.

delusional DBfags believes that shit. Fucking hell.

HOW MANY CHAPTERS UNTIL NAKED ZOMBIE MAN?!!!!!!

Everyone is on the other thread, fuck off retarded dbzshitters

A full year probably. That happens once the dragon team kicks in, it's far away.

Hey guys Seth The Programmer here, here to tell you why Itachi Uchiha, DOMINATES Saitama

MY DICK CAN'T WAIT A FULL YEAR

>Gets hurt in a serious battle by a ring laser while the other guy only gets hurt by comedy.
Yes, because there's no such thing as a series that's a 100% consistent on its portrayal of feats. The problem is that durability-wise we've seen Goku physically endure far more than that and shake it off (protected by Ki, which in this scene he wasn't but that's a different discussion), which means that particular scene is an outlier, which happen all the time in fiction.

>And what about Cell's godly power? He was going to destroy the planet anyways, so why his super kamehameha barely grazed the ground.
You said it yourself, he never actually aimed the attack at the planet itself. As for his claim about being a solar-system buster, it only gained some validity after some characters demonstrated better feats than that, but at that point (and you may even say that this is still the case), he was merely exaggerating.

>Also, Freezer in super, he's on the same level of goku who found at the very least at 60% the power of a god, yet none of his attacks dealt much collateral damage despite that as shown later, he doesn't give a shit about the integrity of the planet.
A. He still destroyed the planet, while exhausted, which is better than any OPM feat showed on panel, may I remind you.
B. You can't have the protagonists destroy the planet where everyone lives every time a fight breaks, because that means the heroes failed at their most basic duties, which is why the ending of RoF pulled that bait&switch, and also because it served the story better than simply repeating what already happened in BoG.

If we're to apply your standard to OPM, then not a single character in it is even close to planet-buster since that never happened on panel.

>because there's no such thing as a series that's a 100% consistent on its portrayal of feats

Sure, but DBS is at like 1% to be nice.

>delusional DBfags believes that shit. Fucking hell.
I guess no one in OPM is even close to light speed nor planet busting, after all, the collateral from Saitama's punches or Boro's party tricks can't even mildly damage the planet. How pathetic.

Yeah, so what?

None of that is related to DBZS being complete crap at showing off its feats. It tries to masturbates with numbers and big words, but in the end fights in OPM are 10 times better easily.

That still dosen't explain why "solar system attacks" only makes small craters in the planet. Even the punches. The shockwave of the clashing force should make more damage, to make the reader feel the scale of the battle. Instead "universe destroying" power always does the same shit making the fights generic as hell.

None of the DBS characters comes close to powerman. How pathetic.

DBZS just sucks ass at showing off the implied strengh of its characters.

If you tell me "the bow of a god of destruction", I'd think about at the very least at something like this. Not the shit that was pulled out in the GoD fight that looked like a toy.

Or fights more similar to what you can find in Asura Wrath.

> fear my almighty bow, it has a power level of 99999999999999999

speaking of big booms, is there any manga like Toriko where the fights are mostly physical based but the scale involves entire galactic super-clusters being vaporized by collateral? Toriko was really good at keeping the scale of fights growing larger and larger without reaching a feat plateau. I'm still kinda bummed this will never get animated, and even more bummed we will never get a gourmet space arc.

It's like you're new to fiction. The power scaling (i.e. where characters stand in relationship to each other in terms of who is stronger) is indeed all over the place in super, but what the stronger members of the cast can do in terms of destructive capacity etc is still pretty much valid. You're making me defend super (which I mostly loathe in anime format) out of the sheer stupidity of your claims.

Let me address an example neutral to this discussion. Superman routinely fights individuals on earth that far surpass the power required to destroy a planet (and we know this because they have demonstrated that capacity before) exactly like it happened during Superman vs Doomsday, and not only do they actually hurt him badly, but they also fail to destroy the planet as collateral damage. Does that mean that superman and his enemies are no longer planet busters and they're less durable than a planet? Of course not, because there's a good number of feats that prove otherwise, exactly like in DB.

What you're implying is like if someone saw the last chapter of OPM and decided that all serious punches from Saitama have exactly the same power and he's no longer capable of busting a meteor like he did chapters ago, because this is his latest limit. The reason nobody except deluded OPM fantards support the claim of Saitama being some sort of unlimited god is because he has yet to deliver any evidence of panel, not because people are secretly biased against it.

If Heles can physically hurt a being physically on par with with her bow & arrow, then yes, her attack is more impressive than King's toothpick by a degree that boggles the mind. Pic related for example, doesn't have anything being being destroyed directly shown, and yet it involves levels of energy that would disintegrate the whole OPM cast.

>pic
Something can't resonate throughout the entire universe without fucking disintegrating things closer to the impact. You wanted to prove some point but only showcased why DBZ is retarded.

>Something can't resonate throughout the entire universe without fucking disintegrating things closer to the impact.
That's because Whis was shielding Earth, you literal mouth-breathing speedreader.

And he was shielding the entire solar system as well? because nothing nearby disintergrated

>And he was shielding the entire solar system as well? because nothing nearby disintergrated
Is this enough?
youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yJoCeMPI53g
Or let me guess, now you want the anime or manga to show every spec of dust shown crumbling pointlessly so they can satiate your retardation just to make a point? For reference, The Kais planet is canonically located at the far outer rim of the cosmos, and the waves reached all the way there. Factor in the inverse square law and now you know why this is impressive.

Thanks for proving my point, nothing nearby got destroyed, as seen with how their sun and nearby planets were still pretty much intact and its waves magically ONLY destroyed distant targets, somehow.