Who is your fav Gantz character

Who is your fav Gantz character

>Cherry

Suck that dick boi

Only read first 90 chapters, but how can anyone beat Kei Kurono?

Nishi.

being the melee combat guy made him cool
being the best dad made him the best

>Gantz

>be Kei
>cant decide if you want to rescue a big tits chick you have a crush on or Lara Croft with tits who has a crush on you
>so you instead you rescue Jackass and go fuck some easy schoolgirl

That second wave of regulars characters really were the best, and came at just the right time since the beginning was able to maintain my interest mainly on the premise alone. Too bad it shits the bed by the end.

Dont you speak that way about Tae you fuck

She was booooooring as fuck
What tbe fuck soes he like her for?
It's like he justed the unjustable and went for a counceling prize

she liked him without him having to prove he was a fucking superhero

Reika and Croft only liked him because he was a manly guy on missions, but Tae accepted him with all his faults and with no knowledge of his action-side

Is Tae that bookloving MILF? She was kindof boring. But whats important about Kei for me is just how shitty he can be. It was hillarious the way he tried to use Kei sexually even when she had suffered so much and had nowhere to go.

Tae was little actually japanese looking girl that Kei dated because of bet

>She was booooooring as fuck
grow up.

you're aware he superhero'd in front of her, right?

>big tits
>mob and reigen
>vampires
>muscle wizard
>japanese eric harris
>blackface samurai
>wherever I go I must also rape
Honestly how can you pick just one?

best answer

she liked him way before that, there's no point to your statement.

Probably Kaze and Kurono, they had insane character development. Generally the characters on gantz feels a lot more human than other series it was one of the best seinen I've ever saw.

>Blocks your path

>Did you just point your gun at me user

He is my favourite important character. The best side jobber is the sniper guy who was WAY too competent for a no name who died in his first fight.

He wasn't even in the movie

It doesn't really matter. I bet that the movie would be worse then it actually is if they needed to waste time introducing all of the side characters and giving them screentime during fights. This fight in the manga was awesome though. I bet that everyone who read it thought that he was gonna bite it.

which one of you ate my pudding cup?

I wish he went back to his house and killed him

Granpa was great when he got shit done, but then he just became a commentary character.

so he lives in the Gantz world, right?

Old gramps in GANTZ survives then dies, gets turned into a robot
And dies again

Nishi.

Feminist virgin

Izumi no doubt. Why did he had to die like that? Killing three supposedly important characters who don't get to say anything and then dying to the fourth supposedly important character who does almost nothing before disappearing forever?
Vampires were a mistake.

>Yeah Dad, I'm reading this manga called Gantz, it's pretty cool. It's like about these guys who are being forced to hunt aliens with high-tech weapons. Come take a loo-

My dad came in and asked about it when I was reading the worst possible chapter.

The old man or the fighter guy.

jobber

The one and only, my nigger

One of the best waifu of the last decade

worst part? he WAS in the movie
The ending reveals that it is an alternate universe where all the team died before the Nurarihyon except for Reika and the old man. And what's more, apparently Kurono never trained them enough in this universe, resulting in both of them being shit the whole movie. If you look closely at this shot you can see Takeshi and Muscle Rider, who have must died during the Oni mission.

Sorry, i forgot Nishi. He lived too

Ohh dam
I actually seen the movie before reading it

Kurono should've brought back Sei and dated both her and Reika. Instead he settles for the most boring girl in manga history. Sad!

This post is the most underage thing I've seen today.

Dony worry his clone fucked her

You're posting in a Gantz thread on Sup Forums and using underage as an insult. Is this what you do to feel serious and mature?

Still mad that even the damn clone loved that plain bitch until Reika died.