Do you want to turn the world on its head with me?

Do you want to turn the world on its head with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U2zvRgvNymA
youtube.com/watch?v=U-1rNzn1w6o
youtube.com/watch?v=yvc5w9aisWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huh? The world?

No, I just want to stay inside and watch anime.

Who are you and where do you come from? Go away.

Roger is a psychopath. So, no.

Nah, I am good.

whats up with the hat anyways

what did he see on Raftel?

I'm guessing an ancient weapon of mass destruction

It keeps the sun out of your eyes.

Ruins of Nation of D

Since this is an One Piece thread, does anyone know why Shanks didn't attack the admirals here?
youtu.be/U2zvRgvNymA
I looked this up and only found Reddit discussing it, but all they say is "lmao dude shanks can kill the three admirals without moving a single finger, he didn't do it at that time because lmao dude you get it hahaha yeah he's that cool"
What I am thinking is that maybe, and just maybe, Shanks can't deal with all admirals at the same time.

>Roger looks almost exactly like Luffy
What did Oda mean by this?

he gave the D to luffy's mom

boo

Marines are one of the three great powers, the other two being the yonkou and the shichibukai. With whitebeard’s death alone there was a massive power vacuum. If in addition to that all three admirals had been killed, the balance of power would be thrown off dramatically. Plus with three admirals being dead if he’d killed them, they can’t let shanks leave alive or the marines are basically rendered worthless, which also removes the shichibukai from any state of relevance. From there, marine bases collapse and are taken over by minor pirates, eventually the outcome is that the yonkou end up being in complete control of the world. Shanks wouldn’t be able to drink as much if he had to manage an empire

Strength does not work like that in One Piece. There are no power tiers. Shanks is a glorified swordsman and likely the best haki user in the world. Mihawk, being the world's greatest swordsman, can probably beat him, but Mihawk does not care enough about political activism, so he remains as a small fish Shichibukai. Yonkos actually get involved.
Enel would have been yonko tier for all we know. He had a big "crew" and a logia fruit that rivaled Kizaru's. Still got defeated by Luffy who was his natural counter.
Whitebeard and his entire army weren't near enough to save Ace, they only got close because of Luffy, Crocodile and Jinbei, these three clashed a lot with the admirals during the war.
Now, keep in mind Mihawk never tried, nor did Kizaru. The most powerful characters are for some reason so laid back.

If Mihawk and Kizaru tried, the war would have been extremely one-sided. I am sure Mihawk could single handedly wipe 90% of whiteboards army by spamming his one handed slashes, and Kizaru can spam his light bombs that destroy islands. One Piece is hilariously broken.

ZA WARUDO

>Enel would have been yonko tier
He WOULD BE if haki didn't exist like it does now. A lot of major players would be able to beat Enel just by having better/more/stronger haki than him.

Enel is still lightning fast. He can nuke places that are several kilometer away and use lightning attacks that hit instantly contrary to Kizaru's light beams that have travel time for whatever reason

NANI?!

Based quads

his facial structure is nearly identical to Ace. He just smiles big like Luffy does

it's comfy

It's the third ancient weapon of mass destruction. It awakens the will of the bearer so he can master Haki.

I think it's a gun that destroys stuff. Remember how the fishman oracle predicted Luffy destroying the fishman island? And that all fishmen would have to escape in that giant boat? Well, I think Luffy will fire the weapon at their island, and they will be forced to escape. Then, since the island is conveniently located at the center of the world, all four oceans will mix together thus creating the All Blue.

I unironically want this to happen and then 3 pages dedicated to Zoro's reaction.

>since the island is conveniently located at the center of the world
Isn't all islands located at the centre of the world?
Since the world is, you know, round.

>Nami can use conqueror's haki too

Why do they always make the MC some kind of twin or grandson or whatever of some super cool dead legend. Is there a shounen where MC is just a random guy?

One Piece does not really work like that, fishmen island is at the center of the map they usually use (which divides seas in West Blue and East Blue and so on)

One Piece animated. That's why he lost the will to live.

Best opening coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-1rNzn1w6o

I understand. I just wanted to be silly.

whore

The Earth is an oblate spheroid, so if we accurately can convert its parameters on to a 2 dimensional plane, we could indeed find the correct centre of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvc5w9aisWU
Fixed

Why do redditors love that opening?

That one was ranked last in the official Sup Forums's One Piece opening ranking

Oh, those crazy rainbow stars..

I'm reading manga, I'm at Enies Lobby and I can't understand why Franky isn't considered stronger than Sanji. He should be part of Monster Trio not Sanji, he has so many weapons and potential as a cyborg and Sanji is just kicking really hard.

Katakuri would beat Enel to near death, pretty sure lightning can't do shit to Mochi (beyond heating it up)

My favourite is still Fight Together.

What are you on about?
The monster trio is Luffy, Zoro, God Usopp

Kokoro no Chizu is the best opening

Franky is weak as fuck, his weapons are glorified toys that can destroy fodder enemies easily, but anyone remotely competent can kick his ass. He is like Nami or Chopper, just a support that can do something when needed.
Sanji is the weakest of the monster trio, he becomes especially useless after timeskip, which is a shame since he was one of my favorite characters in the entire series.
I am still wondering what the fuck Robin and Brook are doing in the crew. Have they ever done anything relevant? Brook had so much potential goddamnit

>Have they ever done anything relevant
Brook literally carried a good part of the last arc

Dressrosa?

I missed that one, do you recall the rankings?

1st: Crazy Rainbow Star
last: That one

Uhhhh.

1 and 2 are high up

i am just making it up

Whole cake island

Enel would have eventually develop hardening Haki too.
His other Haki was godlike as far as I can recall because he was able to sense anything around him.
Enel is still at least as dangeorus as a nuke.

the world's greatest treasure

I mean if Whitebeard's objective wasn't saving Ace and it were just pure war.
He wouldn't have needed his crew at all.He could have turned the island upside down on his hown before they could attack him

His Haki was dangerous because he was one of a small number of people who had it at the time. He probably would’ve developed hardening eventually, granted, but his observation Haki was if nothing else slightly above average

I thought he could sense things thanks to electricity network spread around him that acted as some sort of receptors

It's CoO (Called Mantra on Sky Islands) combined with his fruit to cover a large area.

>Sanji is the weakest of the monster trio, he becomes especially useless after timeskip, which is a shame since he was one of my favorite characters in the entire series.
Sanji will knock down a fucking Yonko you fag. While Luffy couldn't beat one of her commander without help and got btfo 3 times by other commander.

>I am still wondering what the fuck Robin and Brook are doing in the crew. Have they ever done anything relevant? Brook had so much potential goddamnit
Brook is the second mvp of this arc after Sanji.