Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

>Ciel and not-Ciel have literally been gang-raped in a satanic ritual

What in the actual fuck is going on in this manga?

Typical shoujo, nothing surprising about that

So how did not-Ciel learn about the demon summoning in the first place?

Why are old fat bald Japanese men so based?

>old fat bald Japanese men
there were women and men participating in the gangbang.

Kuroshitsuji is shounen though.

They also weren't Japanese.

This whole chapter was too fucking hot. Won't fujoshi hate this though? I mean they love doing it themselves but not if it's canon.

hot

It's pretty par the the course considering how fucked up Victorian England was.

And I think most people generally assumed Ciel got diddled by the cult already. I'm just surprised Yana showed it that obviously.

He almost certainly did not purposefully summon Sebastian.

Holy shit I didn’t think there would actually be explicit kiddy rape in this manga. Those japs are fucking nuts.

That was creepy to finally see what happened to the twins that night. I'm just confused about the attack on the house. So it was just regular people who killed everyone in the house or something powerful that the cult hired? Because I can't see it being people like those sellers who attacked the mansion.

It's been hinted at quite a bit, and we've seen some pretty borderline lewd and fucked up stuff in it before.

We still haven't seen everything. It can only be assumed shit got even worse for them. And my understanding is: enemies of the Phantomhives kill the parents/servants, can't be bothered to kill the kids for some reason and sell them to slavers, and then the cult buys them from the slavers (who had no clue who they were). Presumably, it wasn't even the cult that actually attacked the manor.

Oh yeah I forgot that the fat guy seemed surprised to see the twins for sale. I wonder if the whole thing was Undertaker's plan or he's probably working for someone higher than him. But out of all the kids, what makes the Phantomhive twins important? There's probably something from the Phantomhive past that's finally emerging?

>I wonder if the whole thing was Undertaker's plan
I doubt it. The Undertaker loves the Phantomhives, and I don't think he was involved.
>But out of all the kids, what makes the Phantomhive twins important?
It's not every day you get virgin, noble, innocent children who look beautiful to use in satanic rituals. Their bloodline also adds in a factor of revenge when it comes to abusing them.

Honestly, if you were some sort of a demon worshiper would you really make a ritual that didn't involve raping some kids?

Seems pretty normal considering how terrible Victorians were.

No, I was wondering not why the cult chose them but why the attackers only left them alive? Like is there a really powerful person or being from the Phantomhive past who finally got their revenge?
>I doubt it. The Undertaker loves the Phantomhives, and I don't think he was involved.
He sure does show it in an odd way though

It wasn't portrayed that graphically though. Still really impactful, the moth idea was brilliant.

We don't know yet. Since the attackers weren't the cult, it can be assumed the person/people beyind the attack are the endgame antagonist(s). I'd assume it's someone opposed to the Queen's Watchdog's for some reason or other. As for letting the kids live? Who knows. Maybe because they'd suffer more that way. Maybe out of pity. We'll find out eventually.
>He sure does show it in an odd way though
Well, he *did* just go through the trouble of resurrecting the brother, which caused a multitude of deaths. And we've seen that he felt pretty strongly about Vincent/Rachel/Cloudia, and presumably the sons.

>This chapter
Sickened but aroused

Yana's perfected the shota-bait fanservice thing. And there were no punches pulled. Check out the woman watching two people shag and what appears to be a cross-dresser ready to suck a fat old guy off.

A lot of people have forgotten how dark this series and the time era it's set in really are.

I had dropped the manga quite some time ago (I merely lost interest, it's not like it was shit).
Time to pick it back up.

bump

>still don't know his name

Yana pls

it's gonna be another blue pun and you know it
that is, if we found out and ciel doesn't get eliminated in some way, with our ciel carrying on as him

That's some Berserk level of rape here

So, why people think that it was rape?

Remenber reading this, shit was boring and withouth actual progression, at least is now close to a end?

finally today is the day the author starts drawing real manga.

Orpan boys getting gang-raped. Thats some next level shit

>tfw you stick your dick in a little burgeois ass and get yourself a free ring

Not really. More like we’re at a point where the actual antagonist might possibly get introduced by the end of the current arc.

Gang rape is fine because it’s non-consensual, so that makes it tragic. It’s only a turn off if there’s canon romance.

I don’t think so, some group of Victorian idols was introduced recently and as far as I know they’re not dead yet. It’s going to be another year at least unless the series gets cancelled.

>tumblr
She made shotacon yaoi manga before going into a mainstream magazine.

I see it going on for another decade atleast.
There’s stil the chinaman, the Indian prince getting his revenge and the tank being introduced means it’s likely there will be a war, maybe a time skip will happen and they’ll go into the 2nd boer war.

Wait, really?

This chapter was great. Satisfied my dick and made my brain contemplate the mysteries.

I did not expect her to actually show this.

I thought they simply saw no threat in a little kid and saw the potential to sell them

how do they determine the kids potential/price tag when they haven't sampled the merchandise?

After enough shota rape you can just tell a quality boy by sight.

It was probably the queen’s men, Vincent was growing too powerful so it was time to off him.
They just sold the kids for extra cash.

Doujins when?

The less ideas that came from the anime original ending the better

I agree. That said, the Queen's butlers in the manga scream fishiness with their looks and superhuman abilities.

Check out her mangaupdates page.

Just like in my doujins

And right in time for c93 too

Dude what the fuck
I remember watching this when I was a young edgy sexually confused teenager but I never in my wildest dreams imagined it would get this fucking bad

>Young boy who violently hates being touched
>Was shown in to have been in the possession of a satanic cult in the Victorian Era
>Multiple flashbacks of very questionable and downright awful treatment
How are people surprised by this?

I know we’ve seen scenes of not-Ciel making the contract before and the immediate aftermath. Can anyone tell me what those chapter numbers were?

I just assumed that they were simply beaten and brutalized during the raid. Being kidnapped violently would produce an aversion to bring randomly touched.

Anyone else notice Ciel wears an earring to cover up the hole in his ear made by a fucking price tag?

Me on the left

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DOUJINS

So the author is a women right?
She's going to get away with it right?

Western fujos are freaking out as usual because they’re sheltered babies.
Don’t know about the nips.

This. It was hinted several times during the manga.

Why wouldn't someone 'get away' with it? Rape is a common thing in fiction and especially manga/anime.

HOW MANY MORE FUCKING FLASHBACKS WILL THERE BE

Jack seems to be the type to participate in a gang rape

many many more hopefully.the author still haven't drawn his forbidden fruit yet.

another chapter or two

>80 pounds (9.6 thousand today) for clean twin noble shotas
Being a poorfag hurts.

Sometimes this series is messed up and sometimes this series doesn't take itself seriously at all
I don't know what to make of it

Considering most of the fanbase consists of tumblr fujos, how upset are they?

Fujos don't care about purity, this just emphasizes Sebby's healing.

She should have made it lewder.

nice, this is exactly just i needed. helped me got off my load.

They were naked

So am I.

If someone has a moral issue with shota rape, they wouldn't be reading a series full of shota bait. It's not a SJW fanbase, the main ship is literally pedophilia.

that's fucking hot

Japan is the country that invented explicit shotacon and lolicon, why are people normalfags so fucking triggered?

>I see it going on for another decade atleast.
I guess it'd be better if this series would be weekly.

>blue pun
>not black
It's gonna be something like noir or some shit like that.

>They where raped by both women and male
Huh

How many were there? 50? Can 2 shotas really satisfy so many people?

Watch is enough for some people

Do moths mean something in the occult?

The mindbroken panel should have indicated just how passed around they were.

Get away with what exactly? Your sensibilities are pretty confusing.

Yes, like any other nip mangaka, male or female

Sasuga Yana. Bring back the edge to the teenage demographic, just like the good ol' days.

Why is there one foot up in the air?

I haven't read this in years but even I could have seen it coming.

got horny from watching the shotas and couldnt wait their turn.

The other twin's foot?

Alois

this coming back was still cute. In a messed up way but cute, I want a shota I could fit in a suitcase.

It just looks silly

Tumblr was full of trigger warnings when the chapter came out, it was hilarious.

Not him, but aren't the moths basically representing the nature of the cult's assault? They come in droves, and fuck everything up.

Sounds more like something a locust swarm will do, moths aren't known to fuck things up.

dont know what these snowflakes expected, we knew from the beginning he did not have a good time held captive for a month. This just confirmed what people already assumed. Its been mentioned multiple times he doesnt like to be touched, thats pretty common in people who've been raped or molested.

We assumed he was raped, we just didn't assume that he was raped by 25 people at the same time. Men and women

You're right, but a wildly moving swarm of moths is still quite scary and overwhelming.