Sankarea

Im in ep 2
what to expect?
will it be good?

Visual experience. Story is a bit lackluster.
Still a solid 7/10

Enjoyable experience. Don't read the manga.

>don't read the manga.
?

As someone who read the manga but got bored of it, what happens?

Zombie Saten

>You will never take nude photos of your hot 15 years old daughter.

photos is the only we can see
i guess in private they fuck like rabbits

And a top tier ED as well.

It feels like a bootleg SHAFT show.

Might as well read the manga seeing you are years late and it ended already. I watched the anime but it didnt really make me want to continue the manga.

I remember dropping the first season, and that's about it. Not out of malice, it's more like I just stopped watching it.

Or maybe I did finish watching it? who knows.

As almost all the adaption it doesn't have a clear ending maybe it's better like this
I still listen to the ED theme after all these years

Nothing that special but it somehow hooked me enough to jump to the manga and follow until it's end. Enjoyable it suits your tastes and the ED is good.

I like the Ear.rape OP than its ED.

>one of the few manga to anime adaptations that's visually pleasing to watch
>might as-well read the manga

I dont remember anything about this show, but I was disappointed about the ending.

>Aired: Apr 6, 2012

jesus, i have been drinking in this room 5 years nonstop

Ending is an absolute crock of shit, rushed, ass pull that doesn't resolve anything. Just a massive waste of time. Anime ends on a good enough note where you can fill in the blanks with your imagination better than the author did.

Was it really visually pleasing? I cant remember shit but checking out some of the episodes they arent that great. Maybe the osanajimi titties and the scene of the heroine on a flower field. Pic related.

You're a horny teen. Respect your elders.

The worst character is Rea´s father
Best imouto not as other not like other incestuous sluts

It wasnt that visually appealing, thats not hard to understand.

doesn't she become a vegetable and it never gets solved?

So you admit that you have no clue what you're saying. Why do I bother with this place? I'm arguing with literal braindead teenagers

Please do post the "visually pleasing" parts and stop being retarded.

This shit had nice score music in it.

You're the braindead teenager here and you're telling ME to stop being retarded?

rip nice kot

Sure user, keep believing it was visually pleasing.

Level zero watchers should really not open their mouth unless it's for sucking my dick.

She became a sort of sage living alone in the forest. Chihiro and Wanko likely got married if you see the children/nieces
Shit fucking ending should have stopped at Rea eating Chihiro's heart and then a bad ending in hindsight

have both, manga & anime , the same shittie ending?

Nope, as the others said it ends far earlier and on
a more vague note.
Can't remember how though.

im in ep 3 now
bored to dead

Then go do something else. It's not the anime at fault. It's just that you rather do other things.

No one cares, if you don't like it stop blogging about it.

>the zombie fad has passed and nothing truly great came of it
Aww shucks

The manga had a shit ending, but it didn't end with Chihiro and Wanko getting together.

It's up to your interpretation