Is all Gundam this bad?

It was shit compared to Macross.

no watch something like IBO, only /m/ autists and literal grandpas care about the old Gundam series

I've tried several recommended gundams throughout the years and never liked any of them, and I love classic Macross an its movie. People will give you the old "but you should try THIS one" bullshit to get you to watch more. Don't fall for it.

If you don't get any replies with the first two IPs, you should definitely try THIS one.

Gundam is like Star Wars, despite the vast majority of the material being shit people still like it for some inexplicable reason. IBO was basically The Last Jedi of Gundam.

08th MS team is alright if you pretend the last episode doesn't exist and refuse to watch it

Wrong IBO was Rogue 1
All the build fighters shit is Solo
Origin is the prequels

And unlike star wars gundam has actual characters, which have personality instead of alignment.

>t.moefag

fart on my dick teen

You got a dick as much as I got a pilot licence.

>walks into a forum about discussing cars
>starts criticizing people for being carfags
what is the purpose. go make a thread on /m/ about robot girls z and call them robot fags if they don't like it.

There is literally no reason to watch Gundam after X and Turn A desu. Nothing good has been made in 15 years.

haha, it's true
my first grandchild was born this year

I will defend my floating rock until the day I have to crash it.

You are the reason why the industry is shit right now. Good job.

>watching the compilation movies over the TV show

I liked 0079, G Gundam, and War in the Pocket. If you were going to try one more, I would recommend War in the Pocket.

Macross came out 5 years after gundam when the genre was more polished. its not surprising you like it more.

Gundam 0079 is basically the retarded offspring of fishes (super robot) that took the first steps on land (real robot).

Go watch 08th MS team or IBO

Kawamori > Tomino

>the industry is shit right now.

Did you watch the show or the movies?

0079 is one of my favorite anime ever.

It's almost like no two people saw the same show.
Does it finally prove Tomino isn't a hack?

00 was great imo

The alternate universe Gundam shows have been enjoyable to me. I'm talking like 00 and IBO. You might like those.

I'm not a huge nerd about them though.

There are more Gundam series than Macross ones, and many are longer than the Macross one.

if you don't like 0079 you have objectively bad taste

Is P.of Zeon alien faction??

Is it best to watch the Gundam series or just watch the movies?

Series. You miss out a lot with the movies.

Except that you miss nothing except the Odessa part.