Nanoha Detonation PV

youtube.com/watch?v=cFBpxF7QvG0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTsTgvu4NsI
nanoha.com/c93_detonation.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-26/tbs-acquires-lyrical-nanoha-anime-studio-seven-arcs/.125755
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-13/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-reflection-anime-film-to-screen-in-u.s-on-february-9/.125242
elevenarts.net/nanoha/
nanoha.com/disc.html
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/81994524
youtube.com/watch?v=JYn2xiSsq3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This Triangle Hearts spin-off is still going?

I don't understand anything but the blonde loli is cute.

Man, her barrier jacket is ugly.

Also Reflection blu-ray coming out on April 11th.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTsTgvu4NsI

Items sold at the C93 booth today
nanoha.com/c93_detonation.html

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-26/tbs-acquires-lyrical-nanoha-anime-studio-seven-arcs/.125755

Hayate is so cute.

Such a long wait.

Does this mean anything for Nanoha or will it be business as usual?

>Such a long wait.
Or you can go to one of the screenings in the US in february
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-13/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-reflection-anime-film-to-screen-in-u.s-on-february-9/.125242

elevenarts.net/nanoha/

> Going to a Nanoha movie in public

You clearly didn't even try your own link before posting it. The U.S. screenings got canceled again. That's why it's throwing an error. They were supposed to happen in November but those were also canceled.

Sweet.

I'm at the end of A's, and so far so good.
How the other series compares?

Reflection blu-rays also come with english subs.
nanoha.com/disc.html

Hopefully the subs won't need as much editing as with the last movie.
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/81994524

It's really fucking sad when none of Sup Forums cares about the first PV of a new Nanoha movie. But shounenfags and redditards don't give a shit and they're apparently all that's left.

I do care, but it's hard for me to give my opinions on a PV for a sequel to a movie I haven't seen yet and won't be seing at least until April.

Well we've known it's coming and none of us have seen the first movie, so unless they show'd us a new character or something there's nothing more to get excited about yet.

If you've gotten that far you've got only yourself to blame

Does anyone have the first chapter of the Reflection manga? It's been out for a few days.

Fuuka and Rinne will be in the commentary. I want it for that sole reason.

I guess it looks better than reflection but that is a pretty low bar.

VS movie when?

Give it like 15 years

>evil nanoha and violent fate
it's still trash

I'm always a sucker for those kinds of characters. I can see why people don't like it though.

Realistically the next movie should be VS. The TSAB would never do a movie about the Jail incident considering they were the ones behind it and there is no reason to make a movie about Nanoha's daughter when you can make one about the U15 champion and her disciple instead.

They edited the a's movie, no reason why they wouldn't do it for StrikerS.

Vivid and Force left a bad taste in my mouth that can never washed away. That Nanoha vs Vivio shit looks like trash. A movie with the Materials and Yuri doesn't seem too bad with that in mind. Is there ever going be a series focused on Nanoha again or is it just parallel universe versions/in-verse movies now? .

Unless they ever made a movie about Nanoha going on the mission that led to her accident, I'd rather they just move away from her.

With parallel worlds in play, they can just make up some new shit. I'm not sure why Nanoha has to move away from Nanoha herself. The results have been terrible so far. It's not like the universe is particularly fleshed out or the story potential is completely tapped out.

You can't censor all that shit.

There is no point in doing that, it was a routine mission, she got backstabbed by a cannon fodder and they only find out the mastermind behind it a decade later. It would be the most boring movie ever.

Fucking hyped.

Because they think Nanoha is old and Tsuzuki wants to add 1000 more character to the franchise so they shift the focus to other characters.

It's almost like Vivid spam killed off any interest in Nanoha and took the Nanohafags and Nanoha threads with it! If only SOMEONE had warned everyone that this EXACT thing would happen! But who could have EVER predicted it? I don't know! Do YOU know? Because I don't.

Seeing the pathetic state of this Nanoha thread (what you're complaining about) fills me with a bitter happiness. I told you, all of you. And we totally could have done something about it, too. We could be having a grand thread right now discussing all of the finer points of Nanoha (the actual Nanoha, not the mockery of it that was the main series after A's and before Reflection and keeps getting spammed as demonstrates) and being hyped for this new movie, that will surely bring the same kind of feelings A's brought the world 12 years prior, the same way Reflection did. With Vivid being finally shut down and a new manga dedicated to Reflection, we could be talking about how the franchise is finally recovering after the ten years of darkness.

But I suppose in the end, I was the only one who really wanted discuss Nanoha in Nanoha threads, no matter how much stupid lying Vividshitters like you insist otherwise. Not that anyone here deserves even that much after just how much Nanoha discussion was attacked, resisted and scorned (in Nanoha threads such as this one, no less!). You're welcome to wallow in the pit of slowness and disinterest that you fought so long and so hard for. At least in it, you'll get to talk about Nanoha in your own terms: Not at all and never again.

Just announce s2 of Vivid Strike already

Well, I watched Reflection when it aired here like a couple of months ago during the fan screening and there's the regular screening which is this few days that I think I'm going to during the weekends.

I'm pretty hyped for the Detonation. Shame that not many places screened Reflection, but SEAanons should have watched it already.

>articles are perfectly fine
>throwing an error

Are you retarded?

Yes, it basely it own series.

>How the other series compares?
They are okay-ish.

I keep telling you guys after Detonation we're getting a StrikerS movie. It's part of the main trilogy so why wouldn't you do it?

>main trilogy
Huh? You might've been able to exclude Strike from the main series since it doesn't have Nanoha's name in the title, but not Vivid. And I'm pretty sure that the only reason they distanced Strike from Nanoha was because it looked like Yukarin was quitting for good. But now she's back and doing commentary alongside Fuuka and Rinne, probably with the hope that we forget the schism ever happened.

Anime is the only reason I ever go to movie theaters anymore.

StrikerS is pretty tasty. It lulls a bit in the middle but the ending is pretty great.

Vivid is a Martial Arts Manga instead of a Mecha Anime. It's pretty comfy.

Vivid Strike is a less comfy and more serious Martial Arts Anime. It's fun but can get pretty uncomfortable coming right after Vivid.

Force is hot garbage.

I think the odds are very high that they will around the time that Detonation comes out. By then, people will be tired of this AU stuff and be even more eager to get back to the main canon. And it's always best to announce the next stuff when lots of people are paying attention. That's why we got the first Refelection CM during the first episode of Strike.

Symmetrical hair is an insult to Nanoha.

>Pictured:Two nine year olds having flashbacks to the woman they were forced to help kill by cruel circumstance
Christmas is the shittiest time of year for the Aces methinks.

It sure sounds like Fuuka is saying that the movie is about something that happened to Nanoha during her childhood. I really hope they don't try to turn this into part of the main canon by coming up with some excuse to shelve the Force weapons for 15 years.

nanoha was forced away from nanoha because every time they tried to make a new series about her everyone cried because she wasn't stuck as an eternal 9 year old like detective conan.

Hopefully we get a new season with them but I hope it's not more tourney shit.

Looks like ass for a movie

Having some lower-scale street fighting police stuff could be fun. No super huge crisis that's going to blow up a billion worlds but still some real stakes and actual fighting. Vivid Strike was certainly willing to show people getting absolutely fucked up in fights so I wouldn't be unhappy with a bit of brutal back alley karate.

When's Signum?

God damn Vivio is sexy as fuck.

Vivio's body was made for adoption by genki mom.

More like never. From feeling I am getting I think that the new movie will be the last anime thing from the Nanoha's Universe which how the series is being slowly forgeting and Nanoha series will follow the same way Triangle Heart did.
Nanoha's fanbase does not have the power to pull what A Certain Magical Index's fanbase did.

Yet unlucky for Nanoha's fan but it still like Nanoha will end up the same as her brother from Triangle Heart 3 did

Organization Clover from Triangle Heart 3 will never be stopped.

How would you make a New Nanoha's Series?

Call it Vivid Strike

Vivid Force

>Vivio wears skimpy black leather and makes magic not work
This is why Fate isn't allowed to buy clothes for her daughter anymore.

StrikerS has sexy grown up Aces who are super fun.

The focus shouldn't be the focus, that should be the introduction, the movie should be about Nanoha getting her powers and will to fly back. It could be pretty goof.

I pray to god that someone uploads this. It doesn't even needs to be translated, I just wanna look at it.

TV series continuing A's with Nanoha and Fate as gay middle schoolers. It's the only way to save this franchise.

Continue from the StrikerS era with Teana and Subaru as the protagonists, like they should have from the fucking beginning.

A Triangle HeartxNanohaxVivid crossover.

Either just go all out and worldbuild it into a proper techno magic scifi setting with different stories and different protagonists and recurring characters or just make an arcade-y style series of mostly independent but interconnected adventures following the lives of a core cast. Don't try to do both half assedly.

>unmorphed fights

>some kinda robot super saiyan mode
>rider kick
>shooting through herself to get Amita
>punching Nanoha
>shoots Rein 2
Was Kyrie always this fucking metal? I don't remember it well. I recall her just being a goofy idiot.

That'll never happen. You can't give the audience exactly what they want or they won't keep coming back for more afterwards.

Why is Nanoha's hair glowing? Is she a super saiyan or something?

No, just really gay

>I recall her just being a goofy idiot.
GoD was about her trying to play the bad guy in order to save her home planet, she was always the act-first-think-later kind.

*in order to save her home planet using the power stored in the Book of Darkness

Not so gay, her lust for fight seems to be greater than her lust for Fate-chan in this couple of movies, there is only a single hand holding in Reflection.

Determination to fist is the new gay.

It's the entire plot of Vivid Strike.

But Nanoha always did that, just with big pink beams instead of fists.

I don't remember that happening. Fuuka fought Corona?

>shitty plasticky design
God why

In the ova. Fuuka was getting too smug due to learning freakishly fast so Ein got Corona and Rio to beat her up.

Guess I'll need to download that.

She also fought Corona in the first episode.

But not with her golem. That was just a plain beatdown.

Indeed. It was even the title of episode 11. 撃ち抜く means to break through a barrier, to pierce, or to PENETRATE. It was funny how Amazon deliberately mistranslated the title as "The Strike" since they were required to censor out any instances of implied physical intimacy between underage characters, including references to hand-holding like the title of episode 12.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYn2xiSsq3Q

Kyrie was always that metal.
And Amitie is still more metal in the end.

I fucking love the sisters and I'm so glad they're getting their own movies to shine in.

I don't think this is the indeded purpose for binding magic.

Does it look like they aren't fighting inside a barrier or is that just me?

Well duh.
Fate is the one who wants to be bound and blasted away by Nanoha.

Hard to tell with the art changes but the sky is all shiny and purple and the streets seem to be empty so thats definitely a barrier.

>shitty plot that involves around two sisters who went to earth to call for help to save their world
>badly Symphogear-like mecha design

What happened to this franchise? I expected something more considering the fact that delayed this thing for years.

Who raped who?

The Liesse Twins did Chrono.

I normally love Fujima's stuff but he lost a bit of my respect over this.