I've just finished this and I liked a lot

I've just finished this and I liked a lot
Well... I didn't like how it ended of course. Season 2 when?
There was a lot of thing they didn't developed... Why Japan doesn't finish what they start?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Horikita.

>...
>...
Quit typing like a retard.Its an advertisement, READ THE LN.

Kei a best.
Honami a second best.
Sakayanagi a third best.
Whorikita a shit.

Shit taste
I prefer watching my waifu being cute rather than reading about her

Kei is best girl

The LN is better
Kei best girl you shouldn't forget that

Season 2 won't happen unless the author finds another studio AND the studio is willing to "retcon" season 1 anime into its proper form. Season 1's director took a lot of liberties especially with his waifu Horikita and deleted all the Kei scenes even though Kei becomes much more important later on. His one inch dick probably won't want him to do a Kei-centric season.

These are the best girls you can invest in this series as they're worth a lot of points.

Horikita > Sakayanagi > Ichinose > Hasebe > Ibuki > Shiina > Sakura > Karuizawa

slut for sudo

50%'s future wife.

t. Director

Keep dreaming

It'll happen. Just wait and see.

We are getting S2 or an OVA. In the mean time, the LN is being translated, so if you can read volume 4 that continues off where the anime ends.

Nice.

Horikita need only to eliminate Kei. A dead Kei won't get in the way of getting the 50%bowl.

And here we go again, why can't we just respect the girls in Youkoso? I'm a Keifag but I actually like all the girls of this series(yes anons that includes Horikita and Kushida too)

Horikita isn't even trying to win the 50%bowl. Her endgame is Sudo.

You wish, Kei. You wish.

as usual choose one

I'll bite. Horikita only sees Sudo as an ally whom she friendzoned in her mind though. She acts indifferent and collected around him.
It's different with Ayano who can make Horikita lose her composure, is someone that can push her buttons, a person she gets jealous at, and is someone she can't decide her heart and mind on.

Best girl by far

Even if she tries later it will be to late for her.

Exactly, although Ayano x Kei is by far my favorite couple, it's pretty clear that there are chances of Horikita developing romantic feelings for Ayan. If It did happen I would be okay with it since I actually ship Ayano with all the girls, it's just that I prefer If Kinugasa breaks the "First heroine or Tsundere/Kuuderes Black haired girl wins" cliché for a change.

Right now I don't expect her to win. But she definitely has undetermined feelings for him in an icy cold heroine sort of way.

So far, the possible romance in this ln (not in particular order); Ryuen x Ibuki, 50% x Kei, 50% x Sakura, 50% x Horikita, 50% x the other Horikita, 50% x Hirata, 50% x Ryuen, X x Ibuki, Yamauchi x Sakura, Ike x Shinohara, Nagumo x Ichinose, 50% x Sakayanagi, 50% x Hiyori. Note: romance, not mindbreak ahegao sex like with 50% with Sae and Kushida. Nagumo is listed only because of Ichinose liking/admiring him.

You forgot Sudo x Horikita

Half of what you said is impossible

Fuck I forgot. I'm too used seeing them together in Sup Forums

Actually more that half

One of this already sunk.

+ Horikita x Sudou

Gib link pls. I was too late to the thread yesterday and couldn't get a chance to ask.

Sakura has literally no cons. Best girl for me right there.

Pretty much this. She is the only girl out there who treats him negatively.

Great taste, user.

Fuck I love her so much.

Well if the other girls knew who he really is only Kei wouldn't treat him negatively. While the rest would just be afraid of him.

Hirata x Kei.

me too

Nah you have to choose will you have Hirata x Kei or Hirata x 50%. You can't have it both ways user

Other girls (maybe not Sakura) would betray him in the first bucket of water

Flock off Hasebe!

Pls respond

Sudo's big stinky cock in Horikitas little tight cunny

To be 50% you need to have the same darkness as him in your eyes. Only Kei fulfills this requirement. All problems involving girls like Horikita, Kushida or Sakura are extremely childish compared to Kei's. However, it's always important to keep Sakura close. So the life as a couple doesn't get boring

She wouldn't betray him, but I think she certanly would be scarred of him.

She'll be so mindbroken that she ended up becoming 50%'s mistress, with Kei as her senpai.

The best girl.

Both is possible, actually. Just believe.

All of them are possible. We just need to wait the story unfold. Although gay end might not happen, but we'll get flags at least.

If only Sakura knew the evil nature behind Hasebe's kindness...

Not really. If you actually think all is posible you are delusional.

>HirataxKei

Hirata is gay

Sakura is so cute someone please save her ah.

Is Sakura still doing idol works?

>Sudo
>not her brother President

Kei is the main heroine.
Horikita is a WAKIYAKU.

Next volume after 4.5 will surely be Sakura's moment r-right, anons?

Kei is best girl.
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Ffolder%2F22qus0jmm06is%2FYoukoso

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0

Kei is so cute. I genuinely think 50% and Kei look good together.

Ayanokouji, Yukimura, Miyake,Hasebe and Sakura will form a good friend group in volume 6.

Yes!

I miss Kushida...

Perfect fit, perfect couple. They both can keikaku all they want throughout the set 3 years together in school.

Chapter 1. Vol 4.5 is Ibuki's story.
Chapter 2. Vol 4.5 is Katsuragi's story.
Chapter 3. Vol 4.5 is Horikita's story.
Chapter 4. Vol 4.5 is Sakura's story.
Chapter 5. Vol 4.5 is Karuizawa's story.

Please give us a diabetes inducing scene between those two, Kinugasa.

Reminder that the rooftop scene alone gave Sup Forums a diabetes. Kinugasa, I'm ready.

Kei a best.

Preach it.

I want to see her with hair down.

Can't wait.

Horikita, Sakayanagi, and Ichinose for me.

>Horikita is the best Christmas present

Honestly Horikta triggerd me this chapter in 4.5. How autistic do you need to be to call someone, but he doesn't answer. And then he calls her back yet she doesn't answer. Like holy fuck she is autistic.

I've read all 7 vols and I'm still to find a moment where Kiyotaka's shown romancing feelings for Kei. The only moment I've seen anything of this sort was when he invited Mana go out on weekend and the end of vol 7.

Even 50% is not immune of getting tired to such autism.

I hope you enjoy it, Sudo.

He doesn't show romantic feelings for anyone since he obviously isn't normal. He is slowly chaning and you can see that when he says her usefulness is secondary the important thing she is his.

>I'm still to find a moment where Kiyotaka's shown romancing feelings for Kei
Of course he hasn't. He hasn't shown romantic feelings for anybody yet and I don't expect him to, until pretty much at the very end of the series. The most we've got out of him so far is that he's very possessive of Kei, because of her loyalty to him.

Bunnies.

Thanks user.

Sudo you better ask her on a date by yourself instead of asking 50% for help.

t.Keifag.

>Halloween
>Christmas
What will be next?

something and then valentines, hopefully

No romantic feelings yet, but he display a possessive feelings for Kei, because he realized that she never betray him and stay loyal to him which surprised him. He originally thought that she will reveal his name which he doesn't care, but she didn't.

wrong

>falseflagger Sakurafags

Do we learn anything about 50%man past in LN?

She is Sudo's.

>t.Grey Hat denying their developments

Even Ayano x Horikita's manga is not safe from Keifags' baiting, huh.

Sudo's future wife.

>Replied twice
?

Keifags are the worst fans for a reason.

>muh boogeyman
Go back to AS.