Why is it cool to hate Rin now?

Why is it cool to hate Rin now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TLYL-c1Z9UE
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/-1P_-22a6-fVwoLxIxykGQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jealousy

Because she literally pleases old men for money.

It's not. I just don't give a fuck about defending her when so many fair weather Sakura shitters are around. I'll just wait till they die down after the movie hype dies. It goes to show how cancerous Wormslutfags are.

Just like her sister!

Better waifus

>now

roodness is growing

Pic unrelated.

>be rhino
>triggered
lmao

They should remove Rin from the VN. That way all this fuckers can see how much more interesting she made every single route. The most unappreciated heroine hands down.

>now
Tsunderes a shit, always have been always will be

How can any of the other fate girls even compete?

By having better eyesight.

Prisma forever tainted her

It isn't
In fact, I like her more and more the older I get

Rin ages like fine wine.

Come again?

Rin is my waifu and I ignore everyone who say bad things about her.
my love is unconditional and eternal.

0/10 overdone and shit level bait

Because Sup Forums is not comprised of old men.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

because shit taste also Sakura exists

GET OUT

By actually having their own routes, getting dicked, and living longer lives.

By being brown and slutier

I love Rin but come on guys Akiha is superior

That is a very nice picture you posted there user, and I respect your opinion.
But Rin is simply best girl in my opinion.

The other girls can't compete.

Rin

will win

>waifu

>Sakura
>fair weather
Sakurafags are by far the most devoted, though, while Saber and Rin are literally made to be as shallow as possible for casual mass appeal.

(incest fag)

Why do Sakurafags keep trying to rewrite the UBW ending into a bad one? I'm certain Sakura and Shinji will be very happy together from now on.

ESL-kun's dream come true!

Insecurity. It's not enough for people to enjoy HF. They have to make it seem like other routes are less "ideal."

Actually, that's word of god.

Explain.

What's word of god?

Cause word of god is all the routes are equal. It's just only with HF do I see people try and argue it's above anything else.

>組み合わせでは士郎と桜が一番だった気がします。
Straight from Nasu's mouth.

What does that have to do with UBW being a bad end, or less than "ideal"?

Shirou x Sakura is officially the best pairing. Hence, routes that don't end up that way aren't the ideal outcome.

Nasu may have some vague preference, but he's still written Rin/Shirou. The epilogue in the UBW anime confirmed their future together, and their happy ending.

I find it very curious, though. I've not spoken any ill will toward Shirou and Sakura, but it always seems to pop up. With HF, it can't just be "I like it the most." It's "everything else is worse." I've observed this for years.

Sakura is Nasu's least favorite heroine.

youtu.be/TLYL-c1Z9UE

Its always been cool to hate her, her route is easily the worst and has the most stupid shit.

stop finding stupid reasons to shill your retarded reaction pic
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/-1P_-22a6-fVwoLxIxykGQ/

>This question is for Mr. Kinoko and Takashi: Out of all the Fate characters, who would you want as a bride? (Without worrying about gender)
>Nasu: Rin has been at the top of my list for the last ten years, since she could totally lead such a lost cause as myself. But now, as useless as I am, I would plot to make Kitsune my someone special.
>Takeuchi: With a thought like that you really are hopeless.
>Nasu: And what about you? Probably Saber, right?
>Takeuchi: It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride. Though for some reason I think Shielder from Grand Order would be the ideal bride.
>Nasu: Really? No kidding (smirks). I guess you can look forward to the next volume of Grand Order!

You see, Saber is the best, she's a glimmering star

It's in part how it's supported by facts like it being the final route and Kiritsugu/Archer regretting following their ideal, but there's also the fact people used to pass off HF as a bad ending and pretend Sakura dying would be better. It's no wonder Sakurafags are defensive. Also, HF Normal makes it quite clear that Sakura's trauma is too heavy for her to recover from without the help of Shirou, so losing him to her sister who already had everything rubs even more salt into her wounds.
>literal joke review that's actually about consoles
Nice try.

>ince she could totally lead such a lost cause as myself.

Jesus Christ Nasu,

Main girls btfo by Mash?

He's 44 years old and still not married. He is kind of a lost cause.

>and Kiritsugu/Archer regretting following their ideal

Saying this right here is a major red flag. Archer may have regrets, but UBW is all about understanding that his choices weren't wrong.

>HF Normal makes it quite clear that Sakura's trauma is too heavy for her to recover from without the help of Shirou

Well that's some fucking baggage to drop on Shirou right there, huh? "Get with this girl. She's too mentally unstable without you."

That ain't healthy.

>When you tell a true slut you're going to breed her all night long.

Reminds me of another VN where one of the main heroines 100% dies if you don't go her route

Mashu isn't a slut, she loves only you. She just wants you real bad.

That should surprise no one when you read Takeuchi's Noble Phantasm
>Unlimited King of Knights (無限の騎士王, Mugen no Kishi Ō?) - "The mind of a human who pursues the blonde-haired female knight he adores until the utmost limit. Employing all his skills, an infinite number of characters similar to Saber will be given life. A great delusion that erodes the stance of the company."

>Saying this right here is a major red flag. Archer may have regrets, but UBW is all about understanding that his choices weren't wrong.
Kiritsugu certainly didn't feel that way, which is the reason he gimped Shirou's training in the first place.
>Well that's some fucking baggage to drop on Shirou right there, huh? "Get with this girl. She's too mentally unstable without you."
They're both mentally unstable without eachother, and that's the point. Shirou and Sakura turn eachother into complete human beings.

So Nasu prefers Rin?

Well I mean he has Shirou impregnate her in HA.

>Kiritsugu certainly didn't feel that way, which is the reason he gimped Shirou's training in the first place.

Part of Shirou's whole thing, especially in UBW, is learning to do better than those who came before him. He'll do better than Kerry. He'll do better than Archer. He'll forge a better future for himself.

>They're both mentally unstable without eachother, and that's the point. Shirou and Sakura turn eachother into complete human beings.

But there are multiple routes where Shirou makes other decisions he's perfectly happy with.

Having your argument be "don't pursue your personal wants and desires, because it may unwittingly have unpleasant repercussions on someone else" is a bit loopy.

What is it with so many Rinfags hating Sakura, and vice versa? You people do realize the two are sisters who care greatly for one another, despite all their insecurities about eachother?

It's secondaries who haven't read the vn and still think Sakura isn't terrible

He would've impregnated Sakura too but Hollow/Ataraxia was written back before they retconned her being barren, and he simply is incapable of knocking up Saber/Rider since servants can't impregnate/be impregnated.

Because for some waifufags, waifus are a zero sum game. Though I don't know why they're pairing the girl with Shirou and not themselves.

If a series has a thorny girl who's soft on the inside and a gentle girl who's firm on the inside, you can be sure that their fanbases will be at eachother's throats. It's the same situation as the Narutards fighting over Hinata and Sakura, or the Evafags fighting over Rei and Asuka.

It's mainly people who haven't read the VN and just rely on second-hand accounts of the story who hate Sakura, though. HF secondaries are an incredible minority until the BD comes out, so it's not really a valid argument yet.

I love Rider

Have you ever thought that there is something about life other than romantic relations? And by going on that logic and what is said here , if the shirouXsakura is indeed the "ideal pairing", than in some form, his life outside of that is less than ideal compared to both previous routes so that they can be "equal". Basically

>fate and ubw
>better self-realization
>worse romantic life

>hf
>best romantic life
>worse self-realization

Thinking about it, it actually makes sense, sasuga Nasu-sama.

Yanagi is the best

>Sakura
>barren
Epic headcanon.

>Though I don't know why they're pairing the girl with Shirou and not themselves
They self-insert because they're so insecure that they can't even see themselves with their 2d waifu.

At least with Rei and Asuka though the two do hate eachother. Here, the final route is about the two reuniting as sisters, among other things. I think it's fair to say that if you truly despised one of them, the other wouldn't even give you the time of day.

Yes user, that was canon way back when the only materials we had were the original VN and F/HA, because the worms had eaten her womb making babies kinda hard. Then they reconned that because waifufags can't handle their girl being a nonvirgin.

>It's mainly people who haven't read the VN and just rely on second-hand accounts of the story who hate Sakura
She literally kills half the cast. Wormfags are getting more delusional by the year

>waifufags can't handle their girl being a nonvirgin.
I dunno, Rin fags seem perfectly fine with her being a prostitute

Because it's a joke, perpetuated by a girl no one in Japan likes.

>the worms had eaten her womb making babies kinda hard
The VN never says anything like that, and Zouken adopted her for the purpose of making Matou heirs. This headcanon of yours is just plain bizarre.

You mean Shinji, Zouken, True Assassin and Kotomine? Pretty sure the cast is a bit larger than just eight characters.

>headcanon
Excuse me sir, I am not making this up. This is explicitly what I remember from a VN that I have not read in 12 years since I was in high school.

rin was a mistake.

That ass was not

>Fate route
>Supreme self-realisation
>Eternal bliss in Avalon with his loved one
Duuuuuude

Pretty sure he leaves for London with Rin to be her assistant at the Clock Tower after Saber disappears.

Why is Sakura breastfeeding Shirou? Why is Shirou a baby? This image is really confusing me.

>a VN that I have not read in 12 years
As someone who's reread it a lot more recently, I can assure you it never does. There's a part saying the worms eat placentas, but that's a moot issue since placentas regenerate, only form in pregnant women, and the worms get removed by Kotomine before Shirou ever has sex with her.

Whatever stupid person drew it assumed Shirou's kid would look exactly like him, because that makes sense.

Realta Nua isn't canon you retard.

>and the worms get removed by Kotomine before Shirou ever has sex with her.
I thought she forced the worms out of her when she turned into dark sakura.

Maybe for a while, but then he sets off to do his hero of justice thing, and he somehow ends up at Avalon afterwards.

This timeline being one of the few that has a future, according to FGO.

Hahahaha! Look at this retard and laugh.

>and the worms get removed by Kotomine
Holy shit read the fucking route again. He doesn't remove all the worms. That's literally the whole point.

Rin and Rider suggest it's based on HF True, but there actually is a CD drama where Sakura turns Shirou into a baby when her wish on the grail for him to love her and only her with all his heart goes wrong. The same CD drama has Ilya becoming a giantess when she wishes to grow up and Rin getting the Midas touch, except with jewels instead of gold.

YMK?

Isn't Shirou technically a puppet his soul inhabits in that ending? How could he become a baby?

All of them except the main one in her heart, which Dark Sakura later removes.

Nah, in the other 2 routes she doesn't actually die from the attempted suicide attempt you successfully stop in her own route. She transfers out after.

This is a grail that interprets every wish as "kill everyone and burn everything", don't question it too much when it actually decides to do differently.