Dragon Ball Super

Out in 2 weeks.

Endgame right here, folks.

Reminder that sticc saiyans can't even compete

Now seriously, what the fuck is the Blanco meme shit. Why the fuck it's everywhere. Does the nips know about this mexican meme shit?

thankfully this boring ass character is out

And it's all thanks to Jobberhan.

Why on earth would I use terms created for the English dub, when that is not what I'm watching. It has nothing to do with the nonsense you are spouting about "wishing to be Japanese". It's about using names and translations that are accurate, as opposed to the mishmash terminology the dub uses.
I use "Kuririn" because that's the best approximation of his name that retains the "kuri" (chestnut) pun. It's part of the joke about his bald head.
I use Muten-Roshi because "Master Roshi" doesn't actually make any sense. You're essentially calling him "Master Master". "Roshi" isn't a name, it means "master". You could translate it to English with something like "Venerable Grandmaster" if you really wanted.
"Saiyajin" is an odd one. The "-jin" suffix is just something the Japanese use to denote something belongs to a place/group of people. For example, for an American, the Japanese say "Amerika-jin". Using "Saiyan" is absolutely fine, and really should be most people's go-to. The dub mispronounced it, however, resulting in "SAY-an", instead of "Sigh-an". I think people tend to use "Saiyajin" as a holdover from pre-dub days, or to signify which version they watch.
I really don't understand why this would bother you. If someone wants to be accurate to the source material, then why is that an issue? I don't care if you want to use dub terms, but why should I adapt to that version -- especially considering its inaccuracies? I'd understand you being mad if people were using "Seru", "Tolanksu", "Bejiita", and all the overly literal romanisations, but that's not the case.
Knowledge is a good thing. If someone wants to use it, then what's the problem?

SS4 looked better than this crap

Out in 3 weeks

THICC

?

But Goku's the MC, he has to last til the end. Jiren will eliminate Jobeta.

we need blanco so we can finally have this image completed

He had a good run

>17 has exactly three moments since the Cell Saga ended
>One of which was in GT so it doesn't even count
>People act like 17 fags will be butthurt

>not coordinating beforehand
It was 17's fault for catching him off-guard.

Would imperfect Cell's ability to absorb people and their power help in the tournament of power? Or would it be against the rules?

Man sure is a shame they pushed back the episode 4 weeks

Considering it kills them, it would be against the rules.

>Considering it kills them

Nah eating them is a smart strategy, Whis confirmed it.

Rewatching this fight makes me mad.

okay guys what if Vegeta/17 and Frieza/Goku did the Fusion dance, while their fusions donned Potara Earrings?. You think that's strong enough to defeat Jiren or Gohan?

it would have killed him if he didnt get cell off, and good thing he can regenerate extremities

The real question is what happens if you use multiform and then fusion dance with yourself?

Does Cell have the inability to stop once he starts?

this is real thiccness

Why are Caulifags false flagging again?

>divide your power with multiform technique
>put if back togheter with fusion dance
>get a free multiplier

>we’ll never have a good super buu kicking ass

Feelsbadman

Beats me. Caulifla belongs in the trash.

unff

What's in the bowl

do people ironically like this character?

What a strange thing to ask

No please stop Gohan said crying as Toppo punched his face, please please stop I will do anything just stop hurting me he starts crying, Frieza laughs his ass off while Goku just sighs to himself, Toppo says that Gohan is the only person on the team who seems to be like a hero then smashs his head into the ground, he says he will beat him up to demoralize Son Goku so the tournament can end, Gohan tells him to stop but Toppo ignores him and starts slamming him back into the ground back and forth, Goku is too busy trying to scratch Jiren to notice his own son being broken apart, Toppo then breaks Gohan's legs and kicks dust into his face. Frieza is almost unconsious from laughing at Gohan. Gohan then starts thinking about his family and shit and suddenly he starts glowing and becomes a whjite color. what the fuck says Toppo but before he can even think he is punched out the ring by Gohan. It was so fast not even Jiren saw it. Dyspo then starts smirking so what you gonna fight me. Gohan says fight you no Im gonna kill you then punchs his ass out the ring too. Frieza notices Gohan's power and compliments him but Gohan turns to him with a grin similar to what he had while SSJ2 and starts beating the shit out of him. Frieza asks why Gohan says he never liked Frieza and always wanted to destroy him. Goku notices this and stops his fight with Jiren to tell Gohan to leave Frieza alone. Vegeta then sees this and his brain almost breaks from what the fuckness, everyone on the stands except Beerus and Whis go what the fuck. Gohan says dad are you serious, Goku says Frieza is our ally we have to defend him, Gohan says yh right you only want him alive so you can fight him dad sorry dad but you have caused so much pain and suffering in our universe and Im putting an end to your mad antics today! Gohan tells his dad to go ultra instinct of he will be knocked out the ring in a picosecond. Goku says Gohan stop messing around and stupidly starts attacking Gohan in base.

Dicasty makes Super's art style look even worse with his tracing.

Reminder Toppo will job to Chadhan.

is Kale trying to make goku spill his batter again?

17 isn't even going out with Gohan's faggotry

>I use Muten-Roshi because "Master Roshi" doesn't actually make any sense. You're essentially calling him "Master Master". "Roshi" isn't a name, it means "master".
Hold on faggot, if you want to take this line of logic, most DB character names don't make sense because they're just words in other languages.

nah bro you're just being a weeb, accept it.

Buu could've absorbed everyone, become exponentially more powerful than Jiren, and then jumped off the stage to take everyone with him.

>become exponentially more powerful than Jiren
Nice headcannon.

holy shit too alpha. kill them all chadhan

It's an USA thing. They actually think the Mexican fanbase is bigger than Brazil's, for example. So they go with spanish-based jokes.

They are also too dumb to come up with portuguese-based, which should really be made.

and thats why they wrote him off

Well yeah in the same way Goku and Vegeta could have fused and solo'd everyone from the beginning. He COULD have but that wouldn't be entertaining.
I would prefer to see something like Buu absorb someone attempting to do what you're saying but it changes him in some way, nerfing him

The joke is that Goku doesn't know words for shit and he thinks "kissing" is feeding someone chewed-up food like a baby bird.

You're welcome.

HAHA LONG BOI!

No, it isn't. Don't be retarded.

so you are telling me that Milk never mentioned the word kissing in his entire marriage?
bruh

>Milk

>Mega

Hola, Miguel

>FATHER, IT APPEARS THAT I HAVE HEALING POWERS!

tfw you'll never spend christmas with a saiyan gf

Vegeta LITERALLY could have wished back planet Vegeta

Upgraded Ultimate Gohan will fight GoD Toppo

user no!

>Buu could've absorbed everyone
And become fucking evil again, sure.

>He's actually sticking his mouth up against hers!
Or maybe he just never kissed someone in his life.

thank god

SSG is way better than any other transformation in the franchise and SSB is complex and different enough in the manga to be more than a boring SS with blue hair.
SS4 is just a reskin of base GT Goku, who was already an invincible gary stu in his series

But I did.

i like milk more than chi chi
chi chi sounds like an euphemism for boobs

I know right? It's like this guy thinks this kind of thing has happened before or something

Thank you Columbine Chadhan for erasing the female saiyan pests in u6.

>Goku
>a literal retard
>Chi-Chi
>a literal retard
>Gohan
>smart
????

Thats the entire point you fucking retard

Post canon images of SSG and SSB.

God alters Goku's physical appearance and Blue's aura is very different from the SS aura.

>saiyan girls

The first begins between father and son, Goku attacks Gohan in base and it does nothing at all ti doesnt even move a single quark on his body by a picometer then goes SSJ nothing SSJ2 nothing SSJ3 nothing Godku nothing Cyanku still nothing causing Goku to shit his pants like when he was against Kefla. Vegeta is amazed at Gohan's power along with Beerus. Jiren notices the vast power gap between them and thinks this one will be serious trouble. This is your final warning dad use ultra instinct or you will be in alot of pain. Cyanku ignores him and charges a kamehemaha then Gohan bitchslaps into the void. I warned you dad, before Goku can think Gohan punchs him the head so hard he is dazed for a couple of microseconds. When Goku regains his thinking he goes UI. I had no idea you were this strong son I knew picking you was the right idea, thats all I am to you a fighter or a human weapon arent I more to you dad tell me dad whens my birthday, whats a birthday is that something you eat, Gohan starts screaming then rush of to UI Goku who dodges all of his attacks with no effort. Goku starts to get smug but Goku kicks him into a rock, just kidding dad Gohan says looks like you wont last long dad Im sorry but I have to do this, Goku gets up then Gohan punchs his ass out the ring then resume beating the tar out of Frieza, this is our last time seeing eachother Id like to remember it being me beating your evil self into submission, Jiren fires a ki blast at Gohan but Gohan slaps it away astonishing Jiren. Whis then notices that Gohan has no power level at all infact it feels like he has no ki either. Beerus notices this too becoming freaked out. Jiren starts laughing saying thats the first time in 8000 years someone has deflected one of his serious ki blast. Frieza is by Gohan's feet all beaten and battered Gohan gives him a stern look and kicks his ass out the ring. Gohan then tells Vegeta to jump out the ring saying he wont be any use in the fight.

>Gohan
>smart
????

Step aside, 17.

Leave GoD Toppo to me.

what really? so it isnt a food namesake?
but she was introduced as a loli, why would her name mean boobies if she didnt had any

I want Yamcha to end up with Caulifla

What the fuck is your point?

Shut the FUCK up

>Taking credit for his father's doings
This is how pathetic JOBhanfags have become.

It means udder and milk in slant. Its referenced when Chi-Chi tells Master Roshi her name, he says that she is called Chi-Chi, while Bulma possesses chi-chis

Just filter her.

only if you ask nicely

Drawfags please draw the two of them fucking and post it on imgur.

>people are more willing to believe that Goku and Chi-Chi have never kissed than Goku simply not knowing the word "kiss"

The "Toriyama hates Goku" meme has truly run amok.

Not to mention it's not even a joke the other way.

What are you on about. Goku eliminated Kefla yes, but Gohan erased them when he knocked out the namekians

HEY

Imagine if someone was smart enough to beat up Katopesla and steal his suit.

Ultimate Gohan using Ultimate Mode Change would literally give him a x300 multiplier.

Its official I am now a Gohanfag I have seen the light that is Gohan.

I thanked Gohan for their erasure and not for them being ringed out. You retard.

Welcome brother

So why did they say Universe 7 was the sceond weakest universe again?
U7 is almost responsible for taking out everyone in the tournament
A lot of the enemies just had gimmicks and weren't actually stronger, so it was weird for them to treat U7 like jobbers from the get go

Does anyone know what happens next?

Alright I'm going to McDonalds. Someone take up the #cutegang mantle until I get back.

they said it had the second lowest mortal level, mortal level is not the same as power level

>people are not willing to believe that Goku is kissless when he doesn't even know how babies are born
Why does Goku not kissing Chichi offends you so much?

you're welcome

get shot

>SS4 is just a reskin

And SSG and SSB are just palette swaps, which is even lazier.

What's next? Mint haired Goku?