Was showing schierke's bare ass really necessary in order to advance berserk's plot?

was showing schierke's bare ass really necessary in order to advance berserk's plot?

That wasn't from a doujin?

at this point i'd rather not advance berserk's plot so guts can keep being a complex character

Of course. What kind of stupid question is that?
It's a great ass.

Puck being naked all the time is okay but this is where I draw the line. Fuck Miura. You can tell the idolm@ster influences have tainted the man's pure heart.

No but it's important for the backstory

There was even more loli butt in recent chapters wasn't there?

>he doesn't want to watch the spinoff where Schierke wears cute outfits, flashes her panties while dancing, and leads her own group of school idols to compete in the Falconia Idol Competition

It's art. There is nothing sexual about it.

They make a good husband and wife though

Non-Americans don't have a strict problem with nudity like us Americans, OP.

If you can't platonically look at the supple, succulent, youthful, and ripe peach that is a young woman's butt - then sir, Sup Forums is not a place for you.

Good day.

it was necessary to advance my penis into an erect position if you catch my drift

that’s not an edit?

Miura only cares about one thing now.

berserk is going to be the nest rurouni kenshin

>Looks for sauce
>Keep getting 3-gatsu no Lion
What does it means ?

lolibutt is always necessary

Chapter 252 page 5

>no one on Sup Forums has actually read Berserk

Who's surprised?

why does berserk 2016 continue to exist

I liked the movies A LOT, even if the animation was awkward at some points. I still ind it worth watching though
I'm starting to read Berserk this month. I'd wait until it's finished, but I'm waiting for HxH to release, so who the fuck cares right

yes