/ss/ - Secret Santa

Post any late cards, gifts or repost if you think your gifting user missed your original post.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1174.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2017/library/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No delivery notices.
No news.
No hope.

They hated it user. That's the only reason.
I'm in the same position. Give it a day/two or even until new years. Keep up hope user!

I meant I haven't gotten anything. My user posted their stuff it's good there. A grinch complaining of being grinched would be ultimate faggotry.

I got your gift KB from FL and holy shit, you really spoiled me with all this stuff.
>handmade patch AND a handmade plushie of my wife
I really love these, thank you! I can tell you put a ton of work into everything, this made my Christmas.

>handmade plushie
That's real nifty user.

All these handmade plushies people have gotten are really well done. I'm pretty jealous.

I wonder why anyone would grinch on cards.
I like gifts but cards seem much more personal.
Also, I love to see anons' different styles and techniques at cardmaking.
Just kind of sucks that I have to wait an entire year for the chance to get a card.

>tfw sent card to eastern europe and didnt get tracking
>its the first time I ever sent anything outside of the US
p-pls tell me it made it ok

Post your address, I'll send you a card.

Ahh~ I'm so super happy you liked it!! I was kinda worried that it was under bracket since handmade = not enough(?), etc. Not to be mean, but there wasn't a lot of things for me to choose from with your list. Also check out the cookies~ (๑•́ ω •̀๑) Don't eat them though! Might be stale by now..

You can take off her jacket and technically her pants, but I would not recommend cause they're difficult to put back on. If you really want to know, I made them white.

Be gentle with her user, she is very soft!

KC from UT, I got your fantastic card yesterday. Thank you so much for the great drawing, and Happy New Year! You should finish Durarara if you liked the first arc, or at least watch the next one, it's good. I thought another card Santa had sent me 2 cards because you used the exact same envelope. I've never even seen an envelope like that before.

Holy hell, I only saw the backsides so I thought they were just stock cookies. You really outdid yourself user. Thank you!

I'm eating them right now anyways. I don't care if I get food poisoning. They still smell and taste good.

since my friend is out of commision for a while I'll post his card.

(。ŏωŏ。) Pls don't push yourself user, I can see the sugar separating from the royal icing already.

I find these kinds of cards hilarious but what are people even putting on their wishlist to get these kinds of memes on their cards?

I used their waifus and they all browse
Sup Forums.

I signed up for a gift and a card, only got a gift so far though.

Although last year there was a problem and I ended up getting a gift from an user and a card from another user so I guess everything is sort of balanced out.

>Sup Forums memes
These are really cute though.

MS from Japan, your gift arrived earlier today. Thank you so much, I can tell how much effort was put into it. I don't actually like the majority of the figures Rin has but you managed to grab one of the few I do like, I'm really happy I own her now. The Gunbuster stuff was a nice surprise too. My Japanese is intermediate at best but I'll be sure to work my way through the short stories. I'm going to try incorporate the Santa costume into next years /ss/ cards, hopefully too. I've also already worked my way through the two umaibou. The lead up to Christmas was a bit worrying, but it was honestly worth the wait. I hope your Santa was as kind to you as you were to me, and you had a great Christmas/have a good new year!

(also I'm not sure if that corrected spelling of my street name on the customs form was on purpose or not, but I can guess what the crossed out letter was and found it quite funny)

RS from AZ and BC from MA your stuff is on the way don't give up hope

Also thank you GD from Slovenia, besides my Santa yours is the only card I've received so far. I don't know why but I usually keep my card list short compared to my gift list, I'll try fleshing it out more next time. Thanks again!

I posted this in the last thread but thank you mystery user for this card I love nekos. Vanilla is my favorite but coconut is definitely tied for first place.

Do they taste like love user.

Kinda off topic, but I figured I'll ask here since this is sort of a meta discussion and /ss/ threads always remind me about it. Is someone doing the yearly stream of Sora no Woto in January? I haven't seen any threads recently about when it's going to be.

>S/a/nta said my Santa user said that my gift would be late around 2 weeks ago
>Hoping it's true and something is coming

I'm just gonna keep drinking and looking out. Gotta keep the dream alive

I'm glad you like it, because I hate my autistic drawings. I do plan on finishing that at some point though.

>Still no updates on cards or presents

Why

Thanks very much for the gifts, DA of CA! How did you know Tsubasa is my favorite geah, are you psychic or something?

I already have the Anchovy figure, but I will find her a good home.

Fixed orientation.

Has anyone tried to order Oregairu pasta yet? How did it go?

What do I do for v/a/lentines

Don't we also do a valentines day thing you could sign up to if you want cards?

Something arrived from the United States! It was inside another envelope from Italian postal service and appears to have been out in the rain. I hope the contents are ok

The return address has run off but I can gleam it's from TM of FL . The card was inside another three layers of packaging and is undamaged. Thanks for the candy!

Interior of card. Had a good chuckle out of it. Happy holidays!

I'm really happy you enjoyed it, even if it was a few days late ;-; I had a lot of fun picking out your stuff, I was happy I got someone with decent taste and not a crossboarding shounenfag. I also don't like most of the Rin figures so I shopped around a lot for one that I thought looked good in person. Maybe the manga will be good practice for you if you are learning Japanese, and if it's too hard it can be a goal! Thanks for posting it, I was worried it would get caught by customs cause of the food.

Merry late Christmas and happy new year! I'll make sure to send you a card next year to make up for it being late.

And no, it was not on purpose, I just wrote it accidentally and then realized when I looked again to confirm the address. It was what you think.

Looks like I got grinched and even my cards and gifts didnt get posted. When should I contact SantaLoli again?

Do you report card grinches?
Receiving 0/5 is pretty depressing ;_;

JM from Finland
PKV from Russia

Did you ever receive a card from Italy?

No. Cards very often get lost, damaged or stolen at this time of year, just assume your card Santa's didn't grinch you but the postal service did

>0/5 cards received
Pain

J of HI, your gift is inexplicably being sent back to me. Why you no answer my messages. I'm hurt. I worked hard on your gift the most.

Yeah it's terrible when that happens.
Don't sweat it too much, tell the Santas what happened, and assume they were a grinch that had forgotten about the event.

What's better about getting home after christmas ? It's finding a cute card inside your mailbox. Thank you Germany user, I'm glad that you enjoyed Clannad.

>user says he'll open the card on christmas
>still hasn't posted pictures
I'm sorry the card was so shit user

But Kirika is the better gift.

Thank you so much for the late gift user. I loved the nep on the card and the medaka figure is so cute, the whale mouse gave me a good laugh and I'll be sure to eat the candy!

Sorry for the low quality image, I'll post a nicer one later in the day

>Medaka

Jelly as hell, user.

RS from AZ and BC from MA your gifts were sent but will be late I'm sorry

He didn't survive, user. I'm sorry.

The airbrush setup is nothing special, check out the /toy/ guides. I used tracing paper to make templates for each region of color, but it's a bit light and flops around, there is probably something better to use. I'm mostly used to painting bits of plastic in solid colors.

>roast witches' teats

stop giving me ideas for next year

Do you use an air compressor for that or what? It seems like a powered compressor would be too strong for such a small setup.

This.

>package just now arrived
arara~ christmas is saved

Yeah, the airbrush only needs 10-30psi and ~0.4cfm so too much for e.g. a foot pedal but a normal air compressor is overkill, so they make special airbrush compressors which are basically super cheap and wimpy oil-less compressors.

Because I can't walk the easy way in life, I instead found someone local selling a special silent airbrush compressor that uses a refrigerator style compressor. It's silent when on, but needs to be filled with a liter of oil, and the tank is rusted and has a pinhole leak. I should probably fix that at some point.

Tell me your initials before you go.

an from on

Mucho graciass.

Merry belated kurisimasu CT from WA!
Good thing you ended up not sending the daki of her, I already got it last year.
Cute charms of my wife. Now I just need to figure out how to get them both on my phone at once.
Best Orelmo is actually Ayase, but Kirino is still very cute

Does anyone have the photo bucket link? I missed it from the past threads.

s1174.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2017/library/

I just got your card Ireland user, thanks! I'm glad you liked watching Kino.

polite bump

TD from CA

Dunno who this is but I guess they want in on the fun

fucken nice, what bracket?

100-150

Looking into the figma, it is worth ~100 by itself.

My Santa was awesome! He even paid like ~60 Aus dollars for shipping.

Every year it's been one disappointment after another. So I really should stop taking part.

Was the card for MS of Czech Rep?

those damn aussies and their high wages

Sorry for the wait. The cards came late and I had to drive back to me mum's to pick them up.

RB of TX Your memes are strong and your drawings are even stronger. I'll be grabbing the BDs for that locked content as soon as I hit the lottery.

MW of OR I opened this card backwards and stared at the hand for a good 30 seconds thinking I was missing out on some kind of in joke. Both drawings are really nice. Thank you.

FF of AZ Thanks for the Starbucks giftcard. Your drawing reminds me of some Lum plushes that I have. Very cute.

I love all my cards and I'm glad they all made it eventually. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and that your New Years turn out spectacular.

This is the first year we had this many threads this far after Christmas, this year went pretty well, I think we had the perfect amount of people, less than the hectic years before and because of it threads weren't as annoying, they weren't spammed as much, everything was a little more cohereant, and it's good to have post-event threads to clear up any loose ends, as long as their aren't to many, there shoudn't really be any after New Years, this should basically be the last one, after this if you have anything left to say just try to contact user directly through s/a/nta and email.

and not what they put, it's what we bring to the table being the ones chanced with the opportunity to make their cards.

Who here waiting on their user to post his gift that you know he received?

I'm waiting for Santa Loli to post the card I sent them.

But user, Santa Loli is dead

I know, that's why I want them to post it.

>waiting on pics from my assignment
>waiting on any word from my Santa

me

Peter, I got the last part of your gifts today and I fucking love it. Like holy shit man, thank you so much for this, it was well worth the wait.

This was my first year doing this Secret Santa, and you made it so worthwhile. Again, thank you so much.

I just got back from the holidays and got home to this adorable card. Thanks so much JR from CA. Hope you have a great year next year! Chocolate is freezing and now I'm awaiting maximum flavor.

Thank you NCN from Peru! Thank you for the Kill me baby drawing and message you magnificent faggot. I wouldn't have imagined getting something from your country but I guess that's the miracle that is /ss/.
Merry Christmas user, sorry this was late, I only now just got back to my mailing address. Once again, t-thank you user, I'm sure you have great taste too, b-baka!

A quick search in the archives showed no results for PE or PERU on /ss/ threads. Am I blessed to be the only one he signed up for or is my user cursed that no one posted his cards?

Glad you liked user, hope your Christmas was cozy!

When do sign-ups begin?
I won't be home the final week of January and the beginning week of February.
I would maybe be back a few days before valentine's day.
So I probably wouldn't be able to participate.

Japanese cold. She's gone, Jim.

When did you mail it?

I received my gift! Thank you very much Mr. M These are all new additions to my iM@S collection. Awesome to see the winter songs CD especially, since it was never technically for sale. Really nice gift overall, and I hope you had a great Christmas.

And this absolutely stellar card from an unnamed Australia user. I can not express how much I love this art, this is either my favorite or 2nd favorite card I've received in 7 years of doing this. This is staying out year-round.

Uhh PM from CT did yo get the box?

Thank you GM from GA. Sorry for the late post, had trouble with my mailbox. Thanks again and Happy Holdiays.

Cute!

Yeah I did!
Thanks for the shit m8. The box was a bit banged up, but the scarf made for excellent packing. I got a good laugh out of the card, and an bigger one when the panties fell out the mug.
Hope you don't mind, but I'll be regifting both of them next year. We'll start a(nother) brotherhood of the traveling pantsu.
Feliz Navidad!