Hunter x Hunter

Which one of these fights has the potential to be the best in the series?

Gon Freecss vs Hisoka Morow
Killua Zoldyck vs Illumi Zoldyck
Kurapika vs Chrollo Lucilfer
Ging Freecss vs Pariston Hill
Tserriednich Hui Guo Rou vs Benjamin Hui Guo Rou

strawpoll.me/14718478

tse vs. benjamin

>Gon Freecss vs Hisoka Morow
>best fight is the one that ends with one of the fighters having a massive orgasm
how much autism do you fucking have?

lol u didn’t even include the actual best ones

O

pika vs chrollo because neither one of them has ever sustained injury

Gon vs Hisoka will be the best fight for choreography. Kurapika vs Chrollo will be best fight for strategy and as an emotional climax

However these are logical assumptions, so knowing Togashi the smarter assumption would be that he will make them anti climactic and come up with something totally different and unpredictable.

Toagshi X Hiatus

Went for pariston vs ging. I mean it will be a shitshow but the most enjoyable type of shitshow

Any fight with Pariston is probably just the other person getting killed by some third party that Pariston somehow managed to setup.

Literally none of those will happen.

Maybe the first four, but Tse vs Benjamin is a given at this point. Kurapika vs Chrollo is also very likely.

o my belief in ging

what did happen after netero's wife's son announced the trip to the dark continent?

I want to see Kurapika vs Tserriednich because I think it would be cool to see Kurapika fighting him and his nen beast at the same time. Benj vs Tser wouldn't be anywhere near as exciting since nen beasts won't attack other nen beast users.

1 month until spoilers

Gon vs Hisoka already happened and it's already the best in the series.

Kurapika became a father and some jobbers died
Kuroro killed the clown and got on the boat
Clown came back to life with nen, also on the boat

I don't think Illumi and Killua will fight since Illumi doesn't want Killua dead

It doesn't need to be a death match like clown vs chrollo.

Both Tse and Ben will be capable Nen users when shit goes down on the ship. It doesn't need to revolve around Nen beasts.

Kurapika vs Chrollo just because I'd love the troupe to return

Hisoka vs Phinks and Hisoka beating Feitan wipl also be interesting.

O

GOD NO

reminder that the jobber clown will lose againt chrollo again, since endgame is kura vs chrollo and both of them are focused on other problems at the moment

MY

Kura will die from overusing his abilities. Chrollo will die from his fight with Hisoka.
Reminder: He will not have his friends help him this time.

>He will not have his friends help him this time.
Literally all troupe members will be aboard. Not to mention they're all fully on guard. Hisoka won't last long when Chrollo eventually orchestrates the second requiem. Especially with a shit ability like Bungee Gum.

if hisoka kills chrollo, that would let a void in the story because kurapikas first goal will be unfinished and will cut his chances of growing as a character/person
on the other hand, hisoka is mad bad loser whose only motivation is having a battle fetish
it would be great to see hisoka having his las battle against a grown up gon or killua ((((imo)))

> Literally all troupe members will be aboard
Doubt Shalnark and Kortopi would be aboard.
And I can guess why Hisoka killed those two, it was because they were the ones who helped Chrollo during the death match.

Kurapika achieved his goal in collecting the eyes (apart from the ones Tse has). If he wanted to kill Chrollo he would have done so when Chrollo had no nen. It was also confirmed that the ryodan where not going to kill Kurapika since nen gets stronger.

You forgot
Don vs Calamities

you got it wrong. the ryodan didnt want to kill kurapika due to the nen stuff but that was back then when chrollo had no nen, now they have 0 restraints.
also kurapika had the goal of retrieving his clan eyes and killing the ryodan for o my justice. of course, he has changed and he could end up forgiving them, killing them idk whatever makes him grow as a person or makes him worse as a character but the spider has to be alive for that to happen, for him to reach a conclusion or he would end up as a imcomplete person

>nearly 2 years later
>clownfags still clinging to their damage control theory
Can it get any more pathetic?

That's what I said: > the ryodan where not going to kill Kurapika since nen gets stronger

>Measuring how much time has passed on hxh when it's more on hiatus than not
There where no chapters after the fight that show Chrollo didn't cheat, what there was though was a few panels of Hisoka slaughtering the two who most likely helped Chrollo "win"

>no chapters after the fight that show Chrollo didn't cheat
Nothing suggested he did in the first place, confirmation bias
>the two who most likely helped Chrollo
Literal headcanon
>"win"
Reminder that Togashi himself said Chrollo won

> Chrollo limited himself to 4 abilities
> explained in details how each one of them works
> even told him, which ability he should look out for the most
> Hisokeks still believe Chrollo had the advantage

> Nothing suggested he did in the first place, confirmation bias
Except that I did mention what suggested it. The fact that he killed kortopi and shalnark
> headcanon
I did say "likely"

> explained in details how each one of them works
He could have lied... If he wanted a fair match he could have not asked his friends for help
> still believe Chrollo had the advantage
But he did. Even if his friends didn't help him in person (making him cheat), he still asked them for help by lending him their abilities

Won't ever happen since Hisoka will die

>Killua Zoldyck vs Illumi Zoldyck
Would be pretty good

>Kurapika vs Chrollo Lucilfer
Would be very fucking good

>Ging Freecss vs Pariston Hill
This right here

>Tserriednich Hui Guo Rou vs Benjamin Hui Guo Rou
Fuck that, Benjamin won't even die from Tserriednich's hands

he could have just wanted to make the fight more fun by borrowing Shal and Kortopi's abilities
this is the same guy, who holds back against the Zoldycks, so he could steal their abilites.

Are you retarded, user ? Kuroro had a full year to develop a perfect tactic by knowing Hisoka's abilities in advance. Hisoka had literally less than twenty seconds to assimilate all the information Kuroro had given him and to develop a strategy before the fight began for good.

Of course Kuroro was massively favoured in this fight, I'm not even talking about the fact that he himself chose the ideal arena.

Chrollo could've just used all the other abilities in his book, but he chose not to.

Because his plan was well developed and based on a very precise and accurate use of his five faculties, without pause for the slightest downtime. If he had used others faculties, it would have been more embarrassing than advantageous.

Imagine if he used indoor fish

Chrollo has a lot of other abilities, we probably haven't even seen yet.
He could've just been a huge nigger and despite his words, switched to an ability he didn't even mention to Hisoka.

Or he could ask ryodan the help him cheat (which he most likely did)

> muh Kuroro has cheated headcanon

And what ? Even without the use of other abilities, I explained you that Chrollo was extremely advantaged in comparaison with Hisoka.

my point was meant to be in reply to the user, who claimed that without prep Chrollo will lose for sure

Kurapika VS Hisoka

Because Pairo got clown'd

Imagine Pairo was the generic Madara gifted one of the Kurta clan but got killed in an anticlimactic way by Hisoka due to him being strong. Kurapika will then find out and we get what you mentioned.

Then why did he spend so much time preparing for the fight?

He chose not to because he wanted to deny Hisoka the pleasure of a 1v1 fight
Chrollo didn't just want to defeat Hisoka, he wanted to give the hedonist a defeat with zero enjoyment to be derived out of it

>He chose not to because he wanted to deny Hisoka the pleasure of a 1v1 fight
It was a 1v1
>zero enjoyment to be derived out of it
Hisoka had lots of fun and even jizzed himself once or twice

?

That's because he took so much time that he was so advantaged. He took his time to have a huge advantage over Hisoka.

> due to him being strong
the Kurtas got holocaust'd weeks after Kurapika's left. no way Pairo got so strong in such short time

how much anime episode could be made off the new chapters

20 if they do it one piece style: 5 min intro 5 min ending 7 min of characters reactions and 3 min of actual content

>5min intros and endings
thanks for the good laugh

RUBBER

kurapika dies before they arrive

I hope Benjamin ends up being some honorable nice guy that just cares for the well being of his country despite his scary looks.

I don't think Kurapika will fight Chrollo anymore. He'll die before it.

> nice guy
he's not Tse, but he's too much of a "MUH HONOR" type of fuck to be an actually good person.

Pitou will always be the best girl

I wish we saw his relationship with Momoze

The word placement is not making any sense, can you refrase?

This is by Hidehiko Sawada, a key animator on 2011. Very nice illustration.

Takahito Abiru also worked on HxH2011 and likes doing a lot of art of it.

delete this

Togashi vs Latest Dragon Quest

That's a battle where everyone loses.

Sauce?

>being a big enough faggoto to be focusing on Hisoka's orgasm rather than the sheer amount of stakes the fight will actually have
If anyone is autistic here user it's you.

>no one has mentioned beyond "keikaku" netero
this nigger is the final boss

Fuck off with that dead cat shit nigga this is a battle thread.

>requiem part 2

clownshit is fucked

Leorio Paladiknight vs Nasubi Hui Guo Rou

I can only imagine the shitstorm if the new chapter opens up with hisoka killing either phinks or feitan offscreen. I'm sure Sup Forums will lose it

i'd much rather see nobu git got

Come on user nobunigga needs atleast one win before getting blasted into the shadow realm

He murdered a helpless dog trainer, he deserves to die like a bitch by the clown.

He warned Squalla twice before he fucked him tho.

for now

It would be a complete shitshow

>Killua Zoldyck vs Illumi Zoldyck
It will won't even be a fight, killua would just rage blitz illumi and run off to cry about how he was pushed to kill again

>Kurapika vs Chrollo Lucilfer
Only speedreaders believe Kurapika would fight Chrollo at this point

>Ging Freecss vs Pariston Hill
Speedreaders also forget that Pariston himself states that he's no good at fighting

>Tserriednich Hui Guo Rou vs Benjamin Hui Guo Ro
mark my words, Benjamin jobs

Idk man I'm looking forward to Togashi vs backpain a bit more I think

Jesus I want to get into hxh but the art looks so awful, is the writing good enough to make me forget how much I hate the artstyle?