Underrated anime kino

Episode 35 in Captain Tsubasa is kino in its entirety. I've never seen it posted, but the whole episode is a work of art.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Us_gTBztnU?t=21m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=LeazSnV1UJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NOHGKooEx3g
youtube.com/watch?v=jXGYNt3jkVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy5MYSMvIaw
youtube.com/watch?v=vPwPriinrUA
youtu.be/_gNs3c2HzJQ?t=16m18s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utility_player
mangakakalot.com/chapter/captain_tsubasa_golden23/chapter_96
youtube.com/watch?v=nEbifrBYrqo
mangakakalot.com/chapter/captain_tsubasa_golden23/chapter_90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Pablo Alvarez

>not liking Captain Tsubasa
What a soyboy.

why? i don't like jun

It's not about the character, but how the whole episode is directed specifically. The play very well with the soundtrack and the hearbeats and some beautiful monochromatic stills.

>The play very well with the soundtrack and the hearbeats and some beautiful monochromatic stills.
It's like this for every other episode.

Not him, but I like soccer way too much to like Tsubasa. I despise the shitty "techniques" they do (many of them illegal in the sport).
It gets better when it gets more realistic though.

I like soccer as well, but I'm not an uptight ass like you who can't differentiate fiction from real life.

Captain Tsubasa didn't get any more realistic. Yoichi Takahashi just got better with the tactical side of soccer.

The long shots are great inspiration for free-kicks instead of muh tsuuckleball every time.

Best moment

youtu.be/1Us_gTBztnU?t=21m35s

I love soccer as well and have been playing since I was a child, but it's an anime, I'm not looking for a realistic football match.

As a slavic person this usage of "kino" annoys me. Not to mention that it is a crossboarder thing.
Just say it has "great cinematography", for fuck's sake. Why'd you faggots have to use our word?

Because it's kino

That episode was bullshit.
Why the fuck was that retard allowed to play?
Risking an heart attack for a stupid kid tournament.

It's one of those things that women would never be able to understand. It's ok, there are other anime for you.

A kid tournament.
About one of the gayest sports in the world.
There is nothing manly here.

>gayest sport in the world
It's the king of sports, amerimutt.
Also you are missing the point absolutely in a fucking kid's show with a lot of exposition.
>Imagine that football is your passion
>Not only that, but you are so good that you are pretty much guaranteed to be a pro
>You get a heart condition that will prevent you from playing anymore
>Your dreams are crushed
>You find a rival that would give you the ultimate football experience before your retire
It's pretty obvious on a personal level why he would risk it all. You are just too dumb to understand even a kid's show.

>About one of the gayest sports in the world.
>meanwhile Handegg has people humping each other at every turn
Tell me which sport is really gay here, burger?

I've said "ONE" of the gayest.

Who cares if it's gay, son?

Are you projecting?

The OG manga is pretty good but holy fuck was the OST of the anime amazing, despite the many pacing problems it had.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeazSnV1UJ0

If only they could get the same music for the remake, that would be great.

The OST and sound direction is 90% of the reason to even watch it. The right music always plays at the perfect moments.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=NOHGKooEx3g

youtube.com/watch?v=jXGYNt3jkVs

There are so many hype moments.
>Hyuga has a fever and can't play his best
>Furano is gonna win, they have a penalty kick
>Ref announces a change in Meiwa
>This smug motherfucker arrives to save the day

That's enough shilling for one day, Obada.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy5MYSMvIaw

>Captain Majid, the official endorser of the refugee crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=vPwPriinrUA

Julian Ross a shit.

All the Koreotto brothers circus bullshit is extremely pathetic; or the goalkeeper who bounces against the posts. I don't mind an anime taking liberties and I don't expect it to be exactly like real life, but Tsubasa goes as retarded as its fanbase.

>Koreotto brothers
What the fuck? Go away ESL.

>I don't expect it to be exactly like real life
But you are, that's why you're a retard. You don't know what's fun and what's not. No wonder you browse filth like Sup Forums and offer dumb un-ironic opinions of yours.

What a chad. I don't even remember him hitting Yayoi.

This tbqh.

>Why the fuck was that retard allowed to play?
>Risking an heart attack for a stupid kid tournament.
So that is where inazuma eleven stole ut from.

Sasuga, ESL-kun. What a retarded opinion.

still need to finish it, instead i'm finishing a rewatch of ranma

Better live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep

Everyone likes to shit on Morisaki but he had his HYPE moment in Captain Tsubasa J. Too bad they never continued adapting the World Youth manga. Morisaki is far from a bad keeper on the world stage. He's just painfully average.

youtu.be/_gNs3c2HzJQ?t=16m18s

I mean how the fuck could anyone defend against these shots?

Even Wakabayashi started bleeding from stopping these monsters. Give Morisaki a break. He does fine against your average non OP player.

Just stop shitting on Morisaki. He doesn't deserve it.

At least he's not fucking Amoro from France Youth. That guy sucks some serious ass. Even in the dream team mobage his stats are so pathetic that he doesn't even get an SR card from the devs.

Reminder that Nitta's career in Nippon NT so far has been J U S T

>kino

FW

Hyuga
Wakashimazu
Nitta
Sorimachi
Kisugi
Taki
Oda
Igawa (All rounder)

Nitta's not in a bad shape to be honest. He did pretty well in Golden 23. If you're Kisugi / Taki on the other hand... Last time they played, their participation was summarized in two lines.

>Wakishimazu
>FW
What did I miss?

Old story.

>tfw can't follow these threads because the dub in my country changed the names of all the characters

>when you suck so bad we resort to playing a GK as a FW

J U S T

U

S

T

Boku no Pico

The kid with the weak heart and the kid from the snowy region with the headband have always been my favourite.

>shingeki no kyojin.jpg

>Sorimachi
>Kisugi
>Taki
Literally "I don't feel like coming up with new characters so I'll just use some earlier fodder that is nowhere near national level".
I would say the same about the last two but I don't even remember who they are.

>playing Wakashimazu as FW and Morisaki as GK
I'm almost intrigued enough to see for myself what turn of events brought these absolutely retarded changes to the lineup. Almost.

Takahashi came up with way too many characters in fact. I would rather have oldies like Sorimachi, Kisugi, Taki than some new guy every arc.

In World Youth, we had Shingo Aoi and Akai Tomeya.

In Golden 23, we had Kotaro Furukawa, Kazami Shinnosuke, Gakuto Igawa and Yuji Soga. All of them were originally part of the Real Japan 11 before they left for reasons ending in the Real Japan 7 we saw in World Youth.

The last two, Kazumasa Oda is Matuyama's old teamate at Furano and Gakuto Igawa is a completely new character.

Pic related is the final squad for the currently ongoing Rising Sun arc. You might notice the absence of characters like the Tachibana Brothers and that's because they did a final skylab hurricane which damaged their legs for the rest of the tournament. It was literal sudoku.

Morisaki improved a lot. Stop shitting on him. He was chosen over Nakanishi, the fat GK for a reason.

Wakashimazu is the only bonkers lineup change to be honest. Some other changes like Izawa converting to a defender made sense given he had no chance competing for the midfielder spot.

It's also actually not unheard of. Just rare.

"In football, like other sports, the utility man is usually a player who can play myriad positions. This will commonly be defence and midfield, sometimes defence and attack. A few outfield players have also made competent substitute goalkeepers, for example Phil Jagielka, Jan Koller (originally trained as a goalkeeper before converting into a striker) and Cosmin Moți. But in the case of goalkeepers playing as outfield players, it is extremely rare."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utility_player

There are crazier retarded things that happen in CT.

My fucking sides, poor Nitta. He was so cool when he was introduced. I even have him on my team in Captain Tsubasa Dream Team.

>If anybody tries to kick the ball he'll hit the ground and start flopping
Truly this is the perfect technique for Soccer.

Nakanishi was as bad as the other named fodder at national level. It was always Wakabayashi being the best, Wakashimazu being a sub and Morisaki filling the 3rd GK spot because someone has to and muh hard work.

Guys, stop fucking worrying about Nitta. He's been training at Wakashimazu's dojo and he's actually pretty OP. The biggest insult is when coach Kira thought about making Sorimachi a "Defensive Forward". The dude only managed to score against a pathetic team like Malaysia.

mangakakalot.com/chapter/captain_tsubasa_golden23/chapter_96

The author loves shoujo and it shows

But he's actually good now, even if he's the third keeper.

Latino dub is superior. Skip to 13:47

youtube.com/watch?v=nEbifrBYrqo

What the fuck. Did they cut his dick off?

That would explain a lot

Come the fuck on, they have to be taking the piss with this one. Morisaki is based though.

How do you feel that the Tachibana bros will never be able to do another final skylab hurricane again?

Sudoku'ed

mangakakalot.com/chapter/captain_tsubasa_golden23/chapter_90

agree

>trinidad and trivago

Captain Tsubasa introduced the fujos to Weekly Shounen Jump and turned every sport manga into fujobait

fuck off esl