This is the *True* Trap Thread

No matter your Astolfo, no matter your Felix. He will always be the king of traps

I don't know who that is.

Wut? You don't know??? Your trolling or your a newfag for not knowing who he is

So you going to tell me who it is? I don't care about the other things you said.

He's Pico, from Boku no Pico

No, it's not.

>normal high school boy
>doesn't act like a weak fag or try to be moe
>doesn't try to be girly or promiscuous around his bros
>just a normal boy, but looks cute as hell
i dont know if i like this or not

yeah, he's Boku from Boku no Pico

Don't post thumbnails you cunt.

No.

Anime traps, maybe, but Bridget is the queen of all.

wrong, but i can respect position in top 3

>traps
there are literally thousands of 2D girls (biologically females) to choose from yet you prefer a fucking DUDE over them. kill yourself homo.

>Hideyoshi
>trap

Traps should be somewhat boyish

The trap is that everyone else thinks Hideyoshi is a girl, while Hideyoshi thinks Hideyoshi is a guy.
Of course, Hideyoshi is neither.

Poor Norio, Her VA manga got axed while There is another VA manga with Trap MC running on other magazine at the same time.

Hideyoshi's gender is HIDEYOSHI

>King of Traps
Hideyoshi is a Hideyoshi you uncultured swine

You are joking right?

>Akko poster
How can we take take you seriously?

He might be the king of homosexual traps. But Felix is and will always be the GOD of straight traps.

Damn, what level of -zone is this?

Servant zone? Companion zone?

Boyfriend, soon husband.

user, I don't believe you, mate. Nothing personal.

I swear this chick lost her memory and has a fiance she strongly admired or something. How the fuck did catboy win her? Is this some fanfic?

You are thinking of Fourier, who is the childhood friend of Crusch and Ferris. He loved Crusch too, but then he died. Crusch wasn't in love with him though.

Damn. Trapfags btfo.

Appreciate it, user. Might wanna use spoilers next time tho.

How are trapfags btfo? Just because Felix is straight and has a girlfriend? Astolfo is straight too.

Astolfo is at least 50% homo. This kitten is 100% straight and won the best girl.

>astolfo is straight too
>he dresses as up as a girl to appease angry bro. there is definite homo-eroticism implied.
>no reaction to mistress playing with his body.
>all the astolfo reactions we come to know and love come are with sieg and male masters.

i'll give u a pass with felix, but nah bro.

That wasn't me bro.

it must be terrible to have a love so shallow you have to convince yourself things like this just to like the character

I wanted to see his sister win the bakabowl against her will to see everybody flip out. But it never happened.

Rape when?

>he

babby's first trap

shit show by the way

Gender bend > girl > trap.

Maria best trap.

trap > Gender bend = girl

Maria a shit.

Fuck off. Dude literally fucks a yuki-onna multiple times, has a big dick, is a beast on the field, and almost cucks his friend. He is a chad among straight traps.

Our's publisher, chinese scanlator and western scanlator have dropped this series, I fucking hate this.

2017 best trap, Shittolfo can die in flame

It was pretty much the perfect setting for a slice of life too. Tinkle just stopped after volume 2, didn't they?

You a shit

Only for Maria-sama.

Fuck Sup Forums for making me gay

Fuck you for making Sup Forums gay

You can like traps but become bisexual instead, you know.

Hideyoshi would have been better with a personality.

Trap's ain't gay nigga. They wouldn't be called traps then would they?

traps = gay
liking traps = no gay

I love chinese girls (male).

mah nigga