youtube.com/watch?v=-euUexvLi2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nene a cute

Mmmm, that neck.

Saito is sexy

I'm going to marry Megumi!

readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/245/4797/1?t=2&f=0&e=1

readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/245/4797/1

Good thing the commentators told me explicitly what colors these are supposed to be.

Momo's gonna get btfo'd

Momo's dish is pretty damn insane

I wanna fill Momo up with my cream if you know what I mean

I feel pretty bad for Momo. Everything's set up for her and yet she's going to get wrecked.

>that quick pacing of Momo's dish progression to make a huge castle
Yeah with that pacing, it pretty much tells that Erina is gonna win this one

To be fair 85% of dessert making is standing around waiting so it makes sense that he would pick up the pace in a Dessert battle

This chapter is boring as hell.

Yea, everything went by quick. But next chapter will focus on Erina.

>makes a literal castle
>still going to lose
majority of the current e10 are such fucking jobbers.

>jobbers

Stop using words you don't understand.

Holy shit, the pacing is really fast. Tsukuda should've done this with all Soma's matches before.

??

Good point. It just seems like Momo went all out on this one, but I can guarantee that Erina will make something that looks unimpressive but will still win regardless.

I think Erina will crush Momo's castle with her Excalibur or something.

The E10 were intoduced 2 years ago. They can start losing now.

Looks doesn't affect tastes. If something doesn't look appetizing doesn't mean it doesn't taste as good. But this is Erina so anything she makes will always be at it's peak and look beautiful/ perfect.

Are you seriously trying to say that majority of the e10 is not full of jobbers?theyve been hyped up only to get BTFO. tsukusa is the one hyped up the most but hes still going to lose to MC plot armor.

Erina can cook?

>so anything she makes will always be at it's peak and look beautiful/ perfect.
How boring.

>but hes still going to lose to MC plot armor
Nope

>Jobber
>* The act of losing is called jobbing and a frequent loser is referred to as a jobber.

Momo beat the Chocolate RS, Meat and Megumi. She'll lose to Erina giving her 3 wins in the series and 1 loss, thus she is not a jobber.

Go back to your oneshot, Souma.

so she's just someone that will be beaten in her own speciality by a first year.

I have a strange feeling when I see Erina cooks. I still can't believe that she finally doing something.

Is my idea or this chapter was stupid as hell.

Man what the fuck is the pace on that chapter? Maybe they finally realized this arc is dragging on for too long. Since Erina hasn't done shit in years and she's guaranteed to win due to plot, I hope she at least makes something interesting.

It seems Momo doesn't look tired.

Erina may win but I do wonder how she will be able to top a swiss roll castle.

All Momo did was bake cake in a oven then sculpted a castle. Why would the author need to drag this on for something so simple? Stop complaining about pacing when it's fine.

Rushed as fuck

It's confirmed that Soma is sitting out this bout, right?

Yep

>the pacing is really fast
Considering it was fucking nothing, that's not really saying much.

>How will Nakiri Erina respond?
I don't know, maybe by spending all her time in making something delicious instead of making a fucking castle of cake that as far as I know take a shitload of time with a bunch of personal at hand, how much time do they have to finish their dish? 3 days?

personnel* Fuck.

Soma is sitting out this bout. I'm wondering who Eishi and Rindou are going to fight. I want Isshiki vs Rindou and Takumi vs Eishi but it will most likely be the opposite one.

Apparently Momo and her families hair is naturally like cat ears for some damn reason

>I hope she at least makes something interesting.
She'll cook plot pie.

This is random but why are people so inclined to believe the author screwed up Megumi's character just because she didn't battle Eizan, Julio or Shoko? Takumi was only able to overcome Eizan because of his strategy to make a pizza which accommodates with artichokes. Megumi wouldn't be able to do such a feat like Takumi and win against Eizan. And don't get me started on the elite fodder. Just because we haven't seen them doesn't imply Megumi can easily beat them. Julio is a second year on par with Isshiki whereas Shoko is a third year yet people honestly believe the author shafted Megumi by not making her beat either of them!? I'm so glad he didn't because then he would've ruined the quality of the series by making a srcub defeat elite tier opponents just because she deserves to win. Anyone who genuinely believes Megumi could defeat anyone in the Rdc is literally retarded. She isn't good enough yet.

>it pretty much tells that Erina is gonna win this one
Implying it wasn't obvious from the start.

>makes an entire detailed castle which wasn't eaten
>still finishes first
Makes me suspend some of my belief. Erina better bring out something spectcular. And what about the other matches?

>literally only one panel of Erina cooking during the first chapter of her match

Tsukada chose to let those two random E10 guys job to Isshiki and Megishima over Megumi. They're all non factors either way. Megumifags are just riled up because they thought she "deserved a win" because she stood around for the last 150 chapters and got carried through the first 100.

Great. I want roll cake now.

youtu.be/RN6YlOoq6Pc?t=662

I guess Tsukada felt like he didn't have to waste too much time on Momo's dish since we already saw what her cooking is like when she faced Megumi.

Hope Erina's part is more fleshed out.,

Why is it so comfy to watch japs make food?

They are no-frills.

youtube.com/watch?v=-euUexvLi2k

>Jap cook in France
i-is this Shinomiya-senpai?

>*cancel your colored release
pssh..nothing personal...kid...

I've never tried a swiss roll cake but Momo makes me want to try one now.

Just telling what the other fucking matchups are could have saved this shit tier chapter.

Doesn't matter, Isshiki and Takumi are still going to lose in this bout.

And? I still want to know who is going against who anyway.

I would really laugh if Tsukuda decides to off-screen their matches and we jump straight to Eishi/Rindou vs Soma/Erina.

I liked Soma more when it wasn't just a fight spam. At this point i just go to the last page to see who won.

I hope so. The sooner the Rdc ends, the better. Amiright?

Looking at how shit the writing was this chapter I wouldn't be surprised.

The writing wasn't shit just because you don't like the quick pacing.

isn't*

Not quite. I personally like it because other characters than Souma do something but if they start getting off screened then what's the point I guess.

>everyone in older threads say Momo's dish is simple as fuck and not gourmet
>it's a god damn fucking castle

This shits all over the painted apple.

>This shits all over the painted apple.
We all know.

Momo didn't even try when she faced Megumi.

Because Megumi's a scrub compared to her. Even though Momo doesn't look up to Erina, she knows she's really good.

Fuck off, this chapter is good.

There're always stick up the ass haters for every chapter. Just ignore them.

Well, that was fucking dogshit and then there's a fucking 2 week break.

I'm glad that they didn't spend an entire chapter or two on just cooking for once.

True, I really like this pace honestly. It reminds me of all the matches in the first 50 chapters.

Yeah, we need less cooking in a fucking cooking manga.

Tsukasa and Rindou are definitely going to win. There's no doubt about that. But-

Would they crush their opponents 3-0 or is it going to be 2-1?
Would that one vote be a pity/potential vote or genuine vote?

You can have cooking without dragging out the pacing.

There will be no more pity votes. Megumi was just an exception. All votes will be 3-0 or 0-3.

Yeah, sports and battle manga never have SoL chapters to lessen the monotony.

If Giga's lover asks him to impersonate other people during sex would he go for it?

I want Rindou to bite my dick

I hope you know it won't grow back. Once Rindou bites, it's off.

Only if the other person impersonates Takumi for him.

Thanks to this chapter now I know there's another kind of brown sugar aside from palm sugar.

I agree

It wasn't much

Roll cakes are literal joke pastry though. The only thing that makes it stand out is the fact that the best pastry chef of the school made them this time around so they'll be more delicious than the average roll cake. The rose pastry was more elegant with the whole Queens rose thing going on.

Either way, I expected a lot more from the best pastry chef of the entire academy. Every dessert so far has been underwhelming.

Some people are complaining that the chapter is rushed but it only looked that way because the entire chapter didn't show anything else other than Momo cooking, her dish being judged and flashback of her. We still haven't seen Erina cooking and her dish being judged. We might also see more flashback later. After the first match is finished, we will see the second match and then the third match in order.

We might have to wait a month to know who's going up against Rindou and who's going up against Tsukasa. But at least the chapter confirmed that Souma is not participating in the 4th bout.

No one cares about what you think. You are most certainly one of the people who kept bantering about Momo's tart being plain, yet Momo made an outstanding presentation with cake rolls, forging a castle. Just admit you hate Momo and everything she does, it's that simple. The same will probably go for Erina.

Yummy in my tummy

If the 4th bout is being shown in one entire match at a time then most likely there won't be any teamwork. If Erina wins on her own then it proves that she's above the current 3rd seat, putting her probably on the same level as Tsukasa and Rindou.

>Erina solos
I'm fine with this.

So does this mean there's no ch next week, then one the week after that, or does it mean there's no ch for the next 2 weeks?

Erina's a prodigy and is said to have surpassed Azami who was a third year in his first year. Just because Erina was titled as the 10th seat doesn't imply she's the 10th best chef at the academy. She may be near or on par with Tsukasa and Rindou

Will season 2 ever get BD's ?

Can the teamwork we had even be called teamwork?

Helping even if little is still teamwork.